Pages:
Author

Topic: My trust :( im not alt Candystripes accounts! - page 2. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can we ask Fiesta01 to make a screen shot of his pm before we ask admin to verify his message ?
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-

No no, he ask about how to verify a quote of PM that probably fake.

Yes and the answer is: only admins/global mods/other staff you report PMs to can verify that the quote is correct and was not manipulated.
Activity: 224
Sorry, I just want to ask.
How to verify it's fake or real PM ?

Hey Buddy, it's me, Candy !

I just edit the author and UID the sender, Quickseller never send a single message to me.

If the PM was come to you, you can report that PM, so 'the person you report to' or all Global Moderators and Admins can see the PM. Admins can see them without reporting too.

If it is in other's inbox, you will have to ask an Admin to verify or tell that person to report the PM to a Global Moderator or Admin(person who is online currently) and tell him/her to tell whether the verification was positive or not to you or in that specific thread.

-MZ

No no, he ask about how to verify a quote of PM that probably fake.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

I just edit the author and UID the sender, Quickseller never send a single message to me.

If the PM was come to you, you can report that PM, so 'the person you report to' or all Global Moderators and Admins can see the PM. Admins can see them without reporting too.

If it is in other's inbox, you will have to ask an Admin to verify or tell that person to report the PM to a Global Moderator or Admin(person who is online currently) and tell him/her to tell whether the verification was positive or not to you or in that specific thread.

-MZ
Activity: 140

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
I have a question: why are neither of the OP's messages signed?

The lack of a date on the messages makes it possible to have gotten these messages a long time ago from the true owner of the account.

Look even I can prove that I own your account:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

This is my real electrum addy: 1B9Hbrcd9sSMg4acHBttjvYE9kucmNEG1k
please im not Candysripes alt accounts

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HC+UR/zLN8VnmgXOeYYyJel5T01JJCiSEiVySSEh1iB5hvRQ6NFPP7p6vTcPtdeikPbtAstjJ7dz8a5cnamxnRA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Code:

--- BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE ---
Why you not believe me? im not Candystripes!!

--- BEGIN SIGNATURE ---
HNOZOD6pvOLPTSLC2XKENx7d3v+lFXzuoi4bwj8AIU3fpR8TZgUcd6RtlYFNkHO4/e8Kfe9ffXGH0rUsBtZxAQo=
--- END SIGNATURE ---

my screenshot:

~iki
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have a question: why are neither of the OP's messages signed?

The lack of a date on the messages makes it possible to have gotten these messages a long time ago from the true owner of the account.

Look even I can prove that I own your account:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

This is my real electrum addy: 1B9Hbrcd9sSMg4acHBttjvYE9kucmNEG1k
please im not Candysripes alt accounts

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HC+UR/zLN8VnmgXOeYYyJel5T01JJCiSEiVySSEh1iB5hvRQ6NFPP7p6vTcPtdeikPbtAstjJ7dz8a5cnamxnRA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Activity: 224
ikydesu

Candystripes

Note: I'm using GMT+8 on these picture.
Note: i will never sell my account, i will never make my account as collateral!

~iki

Why did you post about it now? We can't confirm you won't do.

-MZ

I means for the future, if this happens again to me, i never sell my account, never make my account as collateral.

actually my english so bad, sorry.

~iki
Note: i will never sell my account, i will never make my account as collateral!

~iki

Why did you post about it now? We can't confirm you won't do.

-MZ
For another proof: https://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/dapat-bitcoin-dari-android-dan-langsung-gratis-25000-satoshi#post-116362
ikidesu is my account, look at my post, most all i post on indonesian board/section.

Sorry im wrong quote your post.

Oke, how about something like this?:

~iki⋅

I thought you would understand but you didn't:

-snip-

-MZ

Sorry, i think that's symbol.

I want to give him the benefit of doubt, so I've changed the negative feedback in one neutral . Quickseller is free to continue his investigation , good luck.

Thanks redsn0w Smiley

EDITED:
Note: i never sell my account, i never make my account as collateral!

~iki

~iki⋅

I thought you would understand but you didn't:

for eg: [ size=1pt]~iki[/size].

-MZ
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I want to give him the benefit of doubt, so I've changed the negative feedback in one neutral . Quickseller is free to continue his investigation , good luck.

I didn't understood why you told this here.

About that : Try not to use line, use something that isn't catchy to the eye, for eg: ~iki. Signature may not always help you in recovering your account or claiming 'you are' 'you are'.

-MZ

~iki⋅
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The older the address the better yes, but I think we witnessed a new behaviour by hackers. Instead of immediately changing the password, which alarms the legit users, they keep the password unchanged and try to engage via a different account. When did you last check your "send PM" folder? I know I dont check it often, only sometimes when I am not sure if the message was send or not.

This is concerning. Maybe a security option can be enabled which warns users if a different IP has been used. This is a standard safety option used by email providers.

I didn't understood why you told this here.

About that : Try not to use line, use something that isn't catchy to the eye, for eg: ~iki. Signature may not always help you in recovering your account or claiming 'you are' 'you are'.

-MZ
To: Quickseller, shorena, Fiesta01

Im not working with Candy. And im still ikydesu. I changed my pass for more security, im still ikydesu!
i dont know why my account have neg trust, when i wake up in late morning and check this forum, and then check on my profile im shocked i have neg trust and i can't find post or PM or something when i do something affected to my trust Cry

~iki ✪
How often does someone with zero trust check their trust score?

Check for see notification on post which i followed.

For me, that's often, when I want to see my post count and my activity count.

You can check both by looking at the left side of your posts, post counts aren't shown by default, you will have to go to Forum Profile Information[1] and check the 2nd last check-box.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=profile;sa=forumProfile

-MZ

Read my post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10499764

Please sign from this address : 1Mzw57DSQFHh2G9PD7CV3b1snHJxAgumNB.

-removed the picture-

-MZ

The older the address the better yes, but I think we witnessed a new behaviour by hackers. Instead of immediately changing the password, which alarms the legit users, they keep the password unchanged and try to engage via a different account. When did you last check your "send PM" folder? I know I dont check it often, only sometimes when I am not sure if the message was send or not.

An admin might verify that the account was accessed from a different IP-Address, but thats no proof either as one could easily use Tor or other methods to hide the IP.

[1] e.g. keepass 2.x http://keepass.info/
AFAIK, theymos said that IPs are not logged during login last time i asked him. A hacker could potentially create a proxy which links him to the victims computer. If the IP is dynamic, you cannot prove that OP is hacked as IP changes very often.

My IP always changes often, because provider in my country is like that, i used lokal provider, im not use VPN, SSH or ect.

~iki ✪
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Please sign from this address : 1Mzw57DSQFHh2G9PD7CV3b1snHJxAgumNB.

-removed the picture-

-MZ

An admin might verify that the account was accessed from a different IP-Address, but thats no proof either as one could easily use Tor or other methods to hide the IP.

[1] e.g. keepass 2.x http://keepass.info/
AFAIK, theymos said that IPs are not logged during login last time i asked him. A hacker could potentially create a proxy which links him to the victims computer. If the IP is dynamic, you cannot prove that OP is hacked as IP changes very often.
For me, that's often, when I want to see my post count and my activity count.

You can check both by looking at the left side of your posts, post counts aren't shown by default, you will have to go to Forum Profile Information[1] and check the 2nd last check-box.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=profile;sa=forumProfile

-MZ
To: Quickseller, shorena, Fiesta01

Im not working with Candy. And im still ikydesu. I changed my pass for more security, im still ikydesu!
i dont know why my account have neg trust, when i wake up in late morning and check this forum, and then check on my profile im shocked i have neg trust and i can't find post or PM or something when i do something affected to my trust Cry

~iki ✪

It's not your post(s), it is because of your PM(s) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-someone-tell-me-if-this-account-is-hacked-958081.

-MZ
Pages:
Jump to: