Pages:
Author

Topic: My view on faucets and earning bitcoins in general - page 3. (Read 3272 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah there are a lot dried up these days.
I suppose their owners just don't care. They made the faucet's setup and then just waited for ad's money.

The worst part is that they probably have more profit if they just let the dry faucet online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Faucets are always empty or give nothing...
maybe you always found a faucet that has been dried up  Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Faucets are always empty or give nothing...
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
but I don't expect (or earn) anything significant with it.

Very true.

For earning significant amount, you may sell goods or services and join sig ad program when you get to member status.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
Faucets are a waste of time. You can only "earn" a few cents per day.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
You may like to check the thread in this regard. It lists out Free Faucets with Payment proof
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Yes at the start of a coin the faucet's give out alot of coins to the people.
I've heard the bitcoins faucet gave 5 bitcoins away, at the start of the faucet?
I also started doing faucets at the start when I returned to bitcoin.
But I quiclkly saw, those would get you no where.
They are paying much less then minimum wages.
You're better off mining some altcoins, or starting in a signature campaign! 
At the beginning they were a bit like non profit organisation, but now they are a normal business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personally I would never do faucets because the money you get from them are not worth the time in any way, at least in my country because in some countries few dollars are a lot. In my opinion faucets should be none - profit organizations just to help newbies and beginenrs to get into bitcoin because most of the people wouldn't invest in to It before they haven't tried It and when you have a free chance to try It more likely you'll buy some bitcoins In the future. I saw several threads about faucets for money but I don't understand how people could do faucets to earn money. But like I said probably only newbies do faucets to try bitcoin so that is the way It should be but even for newbies It's hard to get little amount of bitcoins from faucets so they should be none - profit in my opinion because those faucets don't earn a lot anyway.
    Hello everybody !
    In this post I'll talk about ways to earn bitcoin (or satochis  Cheesy )

I know bitcoins since 2010 and I have mined a bit at the time, but I still made some faucets and Paid-to-Click.
    Now at the time, I think faucets were a bit more generous.
    In my opinion, the main difference between today and a few years ago is that before faucets were maintained by generous people trying to get community (or newbies) involved in Bitcoin world.
    Now faucets are a new business, there is no more donations to faucets, because their main motivation is profit. Maybe that was also caused my faucet's members who abused the system (with bots and/or botnets). Well at the end, faucets give now a much little reward.

A few weeks ago, my wallet was hacked, and someone stole the coins I made mining. I lost some money in the process, but I got what I deserved, I should have secured them better.

So I am now back in the start.

I tried to make some money with faucets, but most of them are useless, they have pages loaded with ads and have an anoying difficult captcha (I have to try 2 or even 3 times sometimes).

So I looked for other methods, but as you know there is no miracle. All ways are tough and annoying, but I managed to make a few mBTC in a few days without much work (but it required many time  Grin )

The only sites I think are worth my time are :

The last one is the most important in my opinion, this site offers the possibility to do some tasks and they pay you for each task you do. It's boring and repetitive, but you can make much more doing this than going to every faucet and type captchas.

Faucets gives a average of 100 satoshis that is a fraction of a cent (0.0007$) and requires an average of 1 minute.
By doing tasks I make 5000 satochis for 3-4 minutes that is 1250 per minute. So it's 12 times more profitable.
I still do the faucets I listed for fun, but I don't expect (or earn) anything significant with it.

Don't lose your time !

MOD NOTE:
Referral portion of links removed
[/list]
Pages:
Jump to: