Pages:
Author

Topic: My Views on When to Sell - page 4. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:32:21 AM
This trading strategy in crypto sounds easy, but it's not that simple. Selling coins can be done when prices are high, that's an opportunity we can take to get a profit. And no one can really predict the bull market in the crypto market.

Well, you can also sell once you see barish signals. This is also a good approach.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
Thank you first of all for your intersting explanation. I'm trying to sell according to my system. I use 2-3R system to calculate profits and to establich stops.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 13, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
First, I must say thank to the OP for explaining the right time to sell and explain clearly and detail. In my opinion, when market reach pinnacle point, I sell 50%of my coin. And keep 50% left. And keep watching with Delta Apps (Android Apps)

When market indicate to start bear market, I sell 50% left.
When market going to up again, I keep watching till very high price, increase about 5% last price That I sell. Then sell my coin left.
selling really needs a. Proper decisioning due to the constant change of the amazing crypto market, we need to make a good decision to avoid lossing , we cannot really sell this time because selling today is really a big loss in the near future, when the market begins to rise we. Cannot also easily sell because we need to set a limitation for the profit and for our possibly lose.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
This trading strategy in crypto sounds easy, but it's not that simple. Selling coins can be done when prices are high, that's an opportunity we can take to get a profit. And no one can really predict the bull market in the crypto market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
September 05, 2018, 12:51:58 AM
First, I must say thank to the OP for explaining the right time to sell and explain clearly and detail. In my opinion, when market reach pinnacle point, I sell 50%of my coin. And keep 50% left. And keep watching with Delta Apps (Android Apps)

When market indicate to start bear market, I sell 50% left.
When market going to up again, I keep watching till very high price, increase about 5% last price That I sell. Then sell my coin left.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
No one trader can predict accurately the highest price of crypto, we can maximize the profit and minimize the loss by use trailling stop , some crypto possible going up to 10 or 20 times in bull market. Or other way we can sell by partly the profit and lock some of it to the fiat.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
July 04, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
Most of us though would love to sell we just don’t do it. This is simply because we want to save the cake and eat it too! However, for a long term investor, when he gets the price right, he sells. This could be a considerably good profit or it could be a value with which a need of his could be fulfilled. But in addition to these aspects, there are far more intricate market related aspects that are taken into consideration by a day-trader before selling.

The day-trader simply wants profit. It is important how much profit he makes at every sell but it is more important what he made at the end of the day. Strategy, analysis, planning and control, all of these count.

The selling begins when the value of the coin starts shooting above the break-point. In this bullish graph, maximum benefit is reaped by the seller. It is important to note that selling is a continuous process. One begins selling as soon as the graph shoots above the break-point that the trader had marked.

When the graph hits a pinnacle until now in the coin’s life or for that particular day, maximum selling should take place until a significant resistance is noted. When resistance ensues, one can actually wait and watch after reaping the benefits to the heart’s content. When will this pinnacle be reached is nobody’s guess for we cannot predict what the market does. We simply go with what the market asks us to do.

So one has to plan very clearly one’s sells. The points and the value at which one sells is important. It is true that the earnings of a day-trader is calculated day-wise. But it is fine to wait for a day or two and compensate the earnings with better gains. If you have lesser coins and feel that the market will head even further bullish the following day then you may hold for the next day.

The one who studies the market thoroughly will be able to control his selling in the right way. And also when stagnation ensues around the break-point, it is better to hold the coins. When stagnation ensues at the pinnacle, one has to understand the behavior of the coin from its past patterns and take a call to either sell more or hold by expecting the market to soar further higher. But one important advice is to hold some coins always as part of investment as well as to be ready to sell when the market takes a sudden higher flight.
Pages:
Jump to: