Pages:
Author

Topic: Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet - page 28. (Read 586161 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
March 26, 2017, 04:37:09 PM
for sale 0.1 MT from ico (original price 0.1 btc) , COLLECTORS ITEM , MUST HAVE , lol

price 0.04 btc or 1 ethereum

pm when interested

Damn, why are you selling for so cheap?  You realize when the wallet update is released 1 MT will become worth 3+ BTC ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 26, 2017, 01:39:24 PM
for sale 0.1 MT from ico (original price 0.1 btc) , COLLECTORS ITEM , MUST HAVE , lol

price 0.04 btc or 1 ethereum

pm when interested
move that crypto
March 23, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
When MT on polo?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 23, 2017, 09:08:07 AM
Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/
He is also the mastermind behind the mass coin and swishcoin frauds.
BS

ask him yourself.
Google it.
Do your fucking research dickwad.

you were answered already, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18187666,
weren't you?
Activity: 49
March 17, 2017, 09:28:28 AM
Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/
BS

ask him yourself.
Google it.
Do your fucking research dickwad.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
March 17, 2017, 07:22:08 AM
BS
Activity: 49
March 17, 2017, 06:07:55 AM
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
March 13, 2017, 04:11:38 AM

Here's the pic.  It appears they are multiple HD accounts, except when I try to back up 2,3,4 it says I have already exported my master seed before leading me to believe they are all attached to the same HD account.
Yeah, definitely separate funds. Sadly, the only way to get them all merged is to create a transaction(s) and send them to the same address (or addresses in a single account if you are against address reuse Wink)

Luckily the mempool isn't quite so flooded at the moment (less than 10k unconfirmed transactions at the time of writing)... so now might be a good time to consolidate your funds if you want to a. save on fees and/or b. don't want to wait too long for the transactions to confirm.
Activity: 438
March 10, 2017, 09:02:27 AM
No, no news yet.
@ Rassah
Hi Rassah
I am an investor in the mycelium project.
But mycelium is not updated.
I would like to know the progress of the mycelium project.
Best wishes.
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
March 10, 2017, 04:32:04 AM
You have multiple HD accounts under the same master seed. So the same backup can generate all these accounts, but mycelium does not allow to spend funds from multiple accounts in a single transaction (because the whole point of multiple accounts is to separate funds).

If you want to read up on the account structure, that is defined in BIP 44. (BIP 32 defines the general mechanism for key derivation in HD wallets, AND BIP 39 defines the word list backup).
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
March 10, 2017, 12:47:00 AM
So the coins are in the same HD Account, but were just received to different addresses? Or are they in different addresses that you imported the private keys into Mycellium? Or they're in separate HD Accounts?

If they were received to different addresses there are part of the same HD account, they are already "merged" and should be spendable in a single transaction...

If it is either of the other situations (single address accounts, or different HD accounts), you would have to create a transaction that moves them all into one place...

From your description, it sounds like you have setup 2x HD Accounts and are wanting to merge the two... but I can't be 100% sure... are you able to take a screenshot that shows the Accounts tab?

Here's the pic.  It appears they are multiple HD accounts, except when I try to back up 2,3,4 it says I have already exported my master seed before leading me to believe they are all attached to the same HD account.
greenshot
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
March 09, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
So the coins are in the same HD Account, but were just received to different addresses? Or are they in different addresses that you imported the private keys into Mycellium? Or they're in separate HD Accounts?

If they were received to different addresses there are part of the same HD account, they are already "merged" and should be spendable in a single transaction...

If it is either of the other situations (single address accounts, or different HD accounts), you would have to create a transaction that moves them all into one place...

From your description, it sounds like you have setup 2x HD Accounts and are wanting to merge the two... but I can't be 100% sure... are you able to take a screenshot that shows the Accounts tab?
March 09, 2017, 05:55:19 PM
Hey people, is there away to merge the BTC in mycelium wallet in two separate accounts that are part of the same back up without simply sending a TX from one to the other.

To be clear, I have coins in two separate addresses which are label account 1 and account 2 in my mycelium wallet. Can I some how transfer the ones from account 2 over to account 1 or transfer them both to a new address/account without creating paying and waiting for a standard blockchain transaction.  

I know this may be a silly question but I just want to check becuase although I understand the general principle behind them I'm not completely sure of all the functions the HD wallets are capable of.

Thanks

No, you can't do that. Your coin's aren't in your wallet, they are in the block chain. Your wallet just stores the keys for them all derived from your seed. Each account uses a different derivation offset, so to speak.

So, if you want them in another account you have to send them there.

Thank you. 

I knew they weren't actually in my wallet.  They aren't actually in the Blockchain either  Grin because they don't actually exist.

I just thought maybe through the magic of HD wallets it could be done  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
March 09, 2017, 05:34:41 PM
Hey people, is there away to merge the BTC in mycelium wallet in two separate accounts that are part of the same back up without simply sending a TX from one to the other.

To be clear, I have coins in two separate addresses which are label account 1 and account 2 in my mycelium wallet. Can I some how transfer the ones from account 2 over to account 1 or transfer them both to a new address/account without creating paying and waiting for a standard blockchain transaction.  

I know this may be a silly question but I just want to check becuase although I understand the general principle behind them I'm not completely sure of all the functions the HD wallets are capable of.

Thanks

No, you can't do that. Your coin's aren't in your wallet, they are in the block chain. Your wallet just stores the keys for them all derived from your seed. Each account uses a different derivation offset, so to speak.

So, if you want them in another account you have to send them there.
move that crypto
March 09, 2017, 11:48:54 AM
No, no news yet.

when MT on poloniex?

when polo?
March 09, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
March 08, 2017, 02:13:49 PM
No, no news yet.
Activity: 438
February 10, 2017, 12:38:27 AM
There is no news Huh
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
February 02, 2017, 08:17:58 PM
[Hiring] Need help with mycelium gear api. (self.Jobs4Bitcoins)
submitted 3 minutes ago by bitbudinfo
Hello I need help with Mycelium gear api. I have a store with a cart, when customer clicks check out i want to collect shipping info, when customer clicks make pay with bitcoin, i want to use mycelium gear payment gateway with the total from the cart. I have looked at their documentation it is outside of my comprehension at the moment. I can pay .05 btc to anyone that can help.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
February 02, 2017, 02:48:00 PM
"Will be" is the right term..
Pages:
Jump to: