Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 20. (Read 81984 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dev, MYC should have a retweet activity on twitter. Smiley
You have to admit that twitter powerful resources and generalization ability. Grin
Such as: 2000 MYC Giveaway, just leave your address.Please Retweet and Follow Grin
No matter use what method. Timely issued COINS is very important, is the premise of effective implementation. Grin

I can't connect to twitter. But I know it is a good way to publicize. Support, it is necessary to use all the strength. Growing propaganda team.
Activity: 215
You have to admit that twitter powerful resources and generalization ability. Grin
Such as: 2000 MYC Giveaway, just leave your address.Please Retweet and Follow Grin
No matter use what method. Timely issued COINS is very important, is the premise of effective implementation. Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
I am in
I like POS coins so I like this one
when does distribution start ?
Activity: 198
I like this distribution pattern. Don't want to dig, protect the environment starts from me. Grin
Activity: 225
Like the coin.
Is there any good news recently?
Distribution is over?
Activity: 189
I want to get more MYC. Dev, support you, landing site of high popularity of trading ASAP. Grin
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Bullish on Mycoin. Here can get free? Grin
Activity: 180
Dev. Work hard working. Many people still support you, Bullish on Mycoin, enjoy the Mycoin. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The launch was 2 month ago. The dev has already been asked a thousand times to finally release something. He does'nt, ignored the requests and you still support him.
How stupid you have to be?
The dev is waiting for adding on mintpal and then he dump his coins.
I still insist on your opinion. Dev, you need to use the actual action shows that these problems. This coin will have a better development. Can't live up to our trust and support.
Dev, I believe that you are seriously do a good job in this coin. Don't be discouraged, always support you. If you can send COINS will be better in time. Grin

too greedy of the dev. this coin is dead indeed.
Activity: 206
The launch was 2 month ago. The dev has already been asked a thousand times to finally release something. He does'nt, ignored the requests and you still support him.
I still insist on your opinion. Dev, you need to use the actual action shows that these problems. This coin will have a better development. Can't live up to our trust and support.
Dev, I believe that you are seriously do a good job in this coin. Don't be discouraged, always support you. If you can send COINS will be better in time. Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
the dev keep so many coins himself.
 Angry Angry
Activity: 198
I am waiting for the free COINS. thank you
Can a few faucet?
Every faucet has certain customer resources, don't miss oh.
Activity: 190
Dev, various promotional activities should be carried out.
A single promotion methods.
Let your information are everywhere. Wink
Activity: 182
Activity: 194
Waiting is a very difficult thing. Grin
Is there any good news?
Activity: 225
I am still adhere to the vote. Is there anyone to reward?
Activity: 215
Paying attention to the changes here. Seems to have a new wallet to publish?
Today to dramatically reduce the number of posts. All what to do? Grin
What time can deal? In addition to sharexcoin. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: