Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 24. (Read 81984 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
MYC will become the vote first, brothers refueling. Grin
Activity: 182
Be applied to other wallet should also came out of the operating system, for a long time. Wink
Activity: 194
If can have the distribution of trace data will be better. Wink
Activity: 215
Like the coin. A very simple reason, don't have to dig, ha ha. Grin
Activity: 225
MYC vote in Mintpal has lasted for a long time. Many people see your resolve. Come on, victory belongs to you. Smiley
Activity: 161
Mycoin, come on.
It is now a second vote in Mintpal, victory is coming.
Vote:https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MYC Wink
How can I get COINS? In reply here are a few times, facebook, twitter has a message.
PLZ send COINS. Grin
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Has been very concerned about the development of the coin.  Wink
It has a great aim attracted me. Replace the BTC. Ha ha.  Grin
Don't have to dig and protect the environment.  Smiley
Enjoy working with ambitious people. Need more efforts. Grin
Activity: 180
Free access to coin more and more difficult now. How to get more? Wink
Activity: 182
Are optimistic about the development of the coin, don't have to dig, free fair distribution, protect the environment. Grin
Activity: 190
Today what price? Is there a rise? Up selling points out. Grin
- 400K coins for the first Store start accepting  MYC Shocked
This is very good. Support on exchange, players will not be able to leave. Grin
The COINS can be used to buy things? Where is it?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
  do you  have some plan ?

what happened to the price
Activity: 215
- 400K coins for the first Store start accepting  MYC Shocked
This is very good. Support on exchange, players will not be able to leave. Grin
Activity: 198
You can find some popular high automatic faucets work with them to achieve better promotion effect.
The recommended to you.
http://qoinpro.com/10810414ab19549fac82fe7e8e4e7a8c
This faucet is very useful, sentiment is high also, suggests that developers will be able to consider.
Activity: 189
Come on, vote for the MYC, victory is coming.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MYC Grin
And the third by 1000 votes, come on, victory is at hand. Grin
Activity: 194
How to make it after trading website business entertainment also deserves to be the user store? This is a problem that it is necessary to consider. A lot of COINS landing site of the transaction, but was quickly abandoned. I think the actual application is the primary. Wink
As long as you can exchange goods will not be abandoned. It's just a matter of high and low price. Therefore, we must have shops or stores such as willing to accept. Smiley
Like BTC, no one is willing to throw. Very simple, as everybody knows, it can be used to buy things they want, a lot of people are willing to accept. Unlike new many COINS now, in addition to the buying and selling for trading site, no other use, no one is willing to hold it for a long time, because it may be worthless, quickly abandoned.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
How to make it after trading website business entertainment also deserves to be the user store? This is a problem that it is necessary to consider. A lot of COINS landing site of the transaction, but was quickly abandoned. I think the actual application is the primary. Wink
As long as you can exchange goods will not be abandoned. It's just a matter of high and low price. Therefore, we must have shops or stores such as willing to accept. Smiley
Activity: 225
Activity: 206
I feel or let's learn from BTC. To blend in daily life, it is necessary. In trading business is just the first step in the most basic website.
Pages:
Jump to: