Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 6. (Read 81963 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
B: yes.We are very disdain those who create a scam.They are the scum of our nation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
fuckin' scam. who want's my 650k mycoins for free?)))

I do. PM me the pass and username for your account on mintpal if you have the coins on there thanks.

i have account on bittrex and now withdrawal is blocked. When bitrex will unblock it, I can send it to you. no problem. you still believe in MYC?

Oh ok sure Id like that. If I believe in MYC? Hell no, I was just going to sell the coins at 1 satoshi immediately Tongue
Activity: 215
The inside of the bittrex MYC can't withdraw now.
It is dead.I don't care.
Activity: 168

I do. PM me the pass and username for your account on mintpal if you have the coins on there thanks.

i have account on bittrex and now withdrawal is blocked. When bitrex will unblock it, I can send it to you. no problem. you still believe in MYC?

Activity: 168
Activity: 225
This is the biggest joke I have ever seen.Mycoin. Unfortunately.Dev spoil the name.
It was clear from the beginning that the dev will dump all coins at mintpal. Only the chinese noobs in this thread are stupid enough to belive the dev.
There was no team and no other members.

Most people on this thread cant speak english correctly, based on their fractured sentences and despicable grammar. Gullible suckers..
Activity: 198
The manner of death is rare.The talented person.Really a genius. Grin
Activity: 182
Dev, don't give the Chinese lose face.You can see how to save?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
It was clear from the beginning that the dev will dump all coins at mintpal. Only the chinese noobs in this thread are stupid enough to belive the dev.
There was no team and no other members.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
Exactly, the cheated member is you indeed. Fuck Chinese. Angry Angry

he is not the guy,if he is that member,he should not say a word here and disappear too!

May be this:That cheated member pump MYC on Exchanges and got lots of BTC,didn't tell the team and offline.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
I know the cheated man,I called him ,but no respond.
who can catch him?
Hey OP, go CHING CHONG MAKAHAYA yourself..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Exactly, the cheated member is you indeed. Fuck Chinese. Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
very very sorry !
one member of the MYC Team cheated us and sold a huge number of MYC on Exchange and then taken away the left MYC ,now he is disappeared,the information of him:
name:胡补刚
Phone number:13368557522  
QQ:833821(user name:好样的)2nd QQ:2261920799 (username:遗忘or MYC-领币找我)
we are offer a bounty of catching him and getting back the left MYC!
contact us once you find the little crumb!
sorry again!

One member cheated? That member is/was YOU, there was/is ONLY 1 member in the "dev" team.

Atleast now people will stop buying into this shit coin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I said this is a scam coin at begin.
I even can't withdraw my coin from the website!!!! Undecided
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
The launch was 2 month ago. The dev has already been asked a thousand times to finally release something. He does'nt, ignored the requests and you still support him.
How stupid you have to be?
The dev is waiting for adding on mintpal and then he dump his coins.

This coin was a scam from the beginning.  Shocked  Shocked
Activity: 509
whoever that bought this coin with that price atm are totally retards..i'd rather spend the same amount of Btc to buy some comm.
don`t you guys know dev himself holding more than 90% of coins?lol

Stop spreading FUD. We are heading to MINTPAL!

prove me wrong then!

Sorry, you have to prove that all the other people are wrong on that.
Anyway, if you don't want to profit on this coin when it comes to Mintpal, why don't you just leave this thread?

you have been warned before,whoever that listened to this guy 'whale123' getting burn now
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
You have been warned. A lot of people have already told 2 months ago that this will happen if MYC is on Mintpal.
Pages:
Jump to: