Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 8. (Read 81963 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Very unfortunate.We don't know what happened? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Why are people so ignorant ?

The "dev" created this premined coin with 1 purpose, squeezing as many btc out of you guys as possible.

Premine is 100% !! 99% for "bounties and promotions", and 1% for "development".
Who on earth is going to believe that, look at the logo, it looks like a windows paint logo....

Look at the description, here is a quote : MYC(MyCoin)devote ourselves to create the first completely commonweal coin all over the world.We do believe that this is going be a great historical Altcoin.
So poorly made, and what even funnier is that people actually fell for this scam.

This "dev" gave away here and there some coins, but he is/was holding atleast more than 50% of the coins for himself.
Imagine that... More than 440,000,000 remained in his pockets, and he took the chance to dump everything on Mintpal.

At 1 or 2 sat there is some money to be made if you buy at 2 sat and sell at 3, that's cool, but a lot people bought in at 20/30 sat with many bitcoins.
I have seen 4 / 5 btc buy walls getting destroyed in seconds at 20 / 30 sat.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Do not buy MYC on any Exchange  now!  
Why not buy? MYC only 1 satoshi. What's problem this coin?
Activity: 573
Merit: 102

Can you next time make it [ size=50pt ] some people still need to lose a lot btc before they realize MyCoin is a   S C A M C O I N

Please see clear.Dev't let buy Mycoin.What happened?
legendary

Can you next time make it [ size=50pt ] some people still need to lose a lot btc before they realize MyCoin is a   S C A M C O I N

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
 Cheesy hilarious!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Because MYC is a shitcoin with no future
Activity: 168
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 226
This coin is so low right now , if a pump is made , somebody is gonna get a big cut.

nobody is gonna get a big cut for nobody is interesting with this scam coin..so..just let dev play pump and dump himself with his right hand and left hand...lol

however..if you are the buyer..then you already get cut...this coin not even worth a latoshi..just saying
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
This coin is so low right now , if a pump is made , somebody is gonna get a big cut.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
My wallet says " no block source available"...
which node I need to add?

SOLVED
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Hi Dev, abandoned the coin? I have not received.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Who knows could go up could go down all depends really if buying high then ya be mad for buying high should be other way around buy low sell high repeat and ride the waves. Now this coins going back down to the 1s more than likly in a few days time unless someone comes along and decides on pumping.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
any chance we can get word from the old dev or maybe get a new one to take over?
legendary
Guys come on, stop with betting on a dying horse, this community was fake, 90% of the posters in this thread is comming from himself, he used many accounts to do that...
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Am i right in saying dev has left? Or is there some hope for the coin?

so its dead dev gone ?

last wallet update is from April ?

some news would be great:)
Activity: 476
Am i right in saying dev has left? Or is there some hope for the coin?
legendary
Activity: 854
Well , the price is going down like crazy, I bought some at 22 , and some more at 8. Just hopping a pump could take this coin up and recoup my loses
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Finally on Mintpal. Well done everybody Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: