Pages:
Author

Topic: MYCRYPTOMIXER SCAM! 13 BTC LOST USING HIS MIXER - page 3. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Just weird that you care so darn hard.
I don't care, a letter of such takes minutes, if you know what country they are registered in and who the regulating body is. I deal with compliance daily, its easy if you the customer is compliant as is the company, IE customers account is frozen by Coinbase.
Unfortunately these "privacy" services (money laundering services) are non compliant and operate as rogue traders essentially, and people who use them...Well you would have to an idiot to think otherwise.

I came across this thread and couldn't resist to pipe in, I just find it so amusing.
A high risk individual, most likely a criminal launders money through a rogue service and gets scammed.
Its like robbing drug dealers, what are they going to do? Unless they know who it was? NOTHING

The law wont be on his side here unfortunately, unless he can provide documentation as to the source of 13BTC, as well as who owns the site and stole his 13BTC.
If he cannot, then he will be reporting himself as well for money laundering.

I love how Crypto is becoming more compliant, and regulating bodies are more accepting.

This situation just reminds me even more why we need to do things properly and lawfully.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

Just weird that you care so darn hard.
Woah.. If the reasons my funds are being held is because the question of legitimacy, I am happy to provide KYC.
Everyone is going of claiming I am a criminal and my funds are of criminal origin which is just a lovely and convenient assumption.
On another note, my wallet address was never flagged, the address the 13btc were sent to was flagged by me.
If you would like to check transaction ID and see the list of my bitcoin transactions, it will become clear that my funds are not of criminal origin or gained through scamming. I purchased a majority of my coins on Coinify and the rest on OTC exchanges. Are we done attempting to distract  from the obvious issue, which is that I was scammed or are we still going to go on some utterly bogus and random tangent about my source of funds?

KYC lol, KYC is just knowing who your customer is. Providing ID and doing a basic liveness test will not help you with a transaction of $600k with anyone who is complaint, maybe Mr Loyce chip mixer will happily take $600k without asking.

$600k you will need to prove proof of source of funds, cleary showing the trail money and where its from
$600k you will need to do enhanced due dilligence, background pep and sanction cheks.
Just providing ID wont suffice here.

Looking at mycryptomixer, they seem to also be rogue website offering unregulated services like Mr Loyce chipmixer, no company number, address, country of incorporation etc.
Had these been genuine companies you could go down the legal route, even then i would be difficult.
Unfortunately you gave your money to a website that doesn't even show who the owner is LOL.
Good luck buddy, but I think its safe to say you were scammed.

Woah.. If the reasons my funds are being held is because the question of legitimacy, I am happy to provide KYC.
Everyone is going of claiming I am a criminal and my funds are of criminal origin which is just a lovely and convenient assumption.
On another note, my wallet address was never flagged, the address the 13btc were sent to was flagged by me.
If you would like to check transaction ID and see the list of my bitcoin transactions, it will become clear that my funds are not of criminal origin or gained through scamming. I purchased a majority of my coins on Coinify and the rest on OTC exchanges. Are we done attempting to distract  from the obvious issue, which is that I was scammed or are we still going to go on some utterly bogus and random tangent about my source of funds?

Don't give anybody here (or anywhere) your personal information; its totally unnecessary. By this point you might have scammers coming out of the woodwork claiming to be able to do this and that. It's all scams.

What's going on now, I believe, is that the owner of the address you sent the funds to is frustrated that it is receiving this kind of attention.

They have two choices:

- give the funds back to you, or
- move the funds and reveal information about themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if choice #1 is right out of the question in their minds.
Its all scams LOL, ironic seeing as he has already been scammed by a website that has no company information.

Are people that stupid? Might as well give your BTC to one of those Nigerian/Indian investment scam groups on Telegram

I would've given him a letter free of charge, no personal info required. Shame a you have no one to address it too as he sent his money to a website, not a registered company. More money than sense clearly.

Providing the originating wallet address wont do anything, except if the 13BTC was sourced from crime or not.

Looking it at it all, mycryptomixer is non compliant, they wont care about KYC and AML regulations, they just received 13BTC from a person who is likely to be a criminal, does anyone know who owns this website? Or where they are based? Operating office? Registered office? I doubt it.

They have literally no comeback and are untraceable, try check who owns the domain, server and where its based/registered.

Criminals are stupid, as we can see from Mr 13BTC sending money to a website with no company information lol, maybe the website are just as stupid and have such information available.

They may have been waiting for a jackpot like this to exit, or they do it often, and as its used by criminals, they cant exactly go to the police can they.

You say they move the funds? they can just mix it using their own services lol.

At this moment kiss your money goodbye, unless you can get something from domain/hosting/server.
Even then you will need to go to the police and say you wanted to mix and conceal $600k in crypto, be prepared for more than ID verification.
Have the above I mentioned ready

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
If you would like to check transaction ID and see the list of my bitcoin transactions, it will become clear that my funds are not of criminal origin or gained through scamming. I purchased a majority of my coins on Coinify and the rest on OTC exchanges. Are we done attempting to distract  from the obvious issue, which is that I was scammed or are we still going to go on some utterly bogus and random tangent about my source of funds?

Don't give anybody here (or anywhere) your personal information; its totally unnecessary. By this point you might have scammers coming out of the woodwork claiming to be able to do this and that. It's all scams.

What's going on now, I believe, is that the owner of the address you sent the funds to is frustrated that it is receiving this kind of attention.

They have two choices:

- give the funds back to you, or
- move the funds and reveal information about themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if choice #1 is right out of the question in their minds.
Sorry Loyce, maybe that was a bit harsh and I was jumping to conclusions.

You seem like an intelligent guy to have built such a service.

Shame it can never go mainstream due its lack of compliance, and use for crime.

Maybe you should focus your intelligence on something that can be used to better the world, not assist these global scumbag networks who use crypto and murder, steal, scam, hack, sex traffic, molest children, sell drugs etc.

Do you feel good about yourself for offering services to this demographic? You seem to be profiting from this.
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
If you would like to check transaction ID and see the list of my bitcoin transactions, it will become clear that my funds are not of criminal origin or gained through scamming. I purchased a majority of my coins on Coinify and the rest on OTC exchanges. Are we done attempting to distract  from the obvious issue, which is that I was scammed or are we still going to go on some utterly bogus and random tangent about my source of funds?
Its not abut undoing a BTC transaction moron,

Oh, calling Loyce a moron, and we're off to a fantastic start.

its about holding funds legally or illegally. If the originating wallet is linked to crime, they have every right to hold the funds under AML regulations

For all you know the funds were held by Satoshi Nakamoto.

pre-10 minute edit: What it looks like to me is that somebody wants these coins bad. But what lengths are they willing to go to steal them? Maybe they are already stolen but whoever owns the address is frustrated at the attention they are receiving.

Should I care who Loyce is? Another non complaint privacy advocate who does not adopt AML regulations and apply them to Cryptoassest related businesses? Another person offering services for criminals to launder money? Great one Loyce, I will bow down to you oh holy one, profiting from criminals.

I guess this Mr 13BTC should've washed his 13BTC with, you would have profited from him using your money laundering services, and as you clearly have no systems and controls in place he would have gone undetected with this $600k transaction. You are aware you are a vehicle for money laundering, don't you?

Where is your company registered? Under what regulating body is your country or state regulated by?

Or do you just offer rogue services for criminals?

If I am wrong and darknet vendors, hackers, paedophiles, scammers etc do not use your service. What legitimate person would? And of what reason? Avoid tax at best? Anyone who is avoiding tax does not need a bitcoin mixer.

Just another cog in the wheel of a global crime network, I do not even see your company registration number. So you are no different from those BTC brokers who exchange cash to BTC for criminal gangs taking zero KYC, and complying with any local or international AML guidelines.

Sorry Loyce these noobs who are still stuck in 2014 might look at you as a god on here, but I just see you as a vehicle criminals use to launder money. You are no better than they are, profoting off of their crimes.

Crypto privacy lol, that's horse shit. Anyone who wants privacy has something to hide, and its a public ledger, and with exchanges all becoming compliant, wallets can easily be linked using block chain analysis, score chain etc.

Its people like Mr 13BTC sourced from scams hacking or other crimes need to wash their dirty BTC, so they can put it on an exchange and cash out without trace.
legendary
Its not abut undoing a BTC transaction moron,

Oh, calling Loyce a moron, and we're off to a fantastic start.

its about holding funds legally or illegally. If the originating wallet is linked to crime, they have every right to hold the funds under AML regulations

For all you know the funds were held by Satoshi Nakamoto.

pre-10 minute edit: What it looks like to me is that somebody wants these coins bad. But what lengths are they willing to go to steal them? Maybe they are already stolen but whoever owns the address is frustrated at the attention they are receiving.
Please provide wallet address
It's posted here.

if you are clean I will happily write you a letter that WILL get you your BTC back.
Who are you again, and why do you think your letter can undo a Bitcoin transaction?

That doesn't show the original BTC address where the 13BTC originated from does it, it just shows the mixed BTC and where it was sent to.

Its not abut undoing a BTC transaction moron, its about holding funds legally or illegally. If the originating wallet is linked to crime, they have every right to hold the funds under AML regulations
legendary
Great, another newbie with the same shitty take on OP's morals.

Please provide wallet address, if you are clean I will happily write you a letter that WILL get you your BTC back. If you are unable to post your wallet and TXID, then you are a criminal. Easy come easy go.

You didn't even bother to read the thread or you would have found this information.

OPs morals aren't what's being discussed here.

What's being discussed is what happened to OP's coins.

How exactly are you contributing anything of value to this discussion?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please provide wallet address
It's posted here.

if you are clean I will happily write you a letter that WILL get you your BTC back.
Who are you again, and why do you think your letter can undo a Bitcoin transaction?
I haven't even read this thread,

But from a compliance perspective

You would be flagged for money laundering immediately

Why would a genuine honest person who purchase 13BTC legally, who can provide proof of funds want to mix and hid the trail of BTC? Nobody legal would.

At best you are wanting to avoid tax, but a mixer would not be required for that.

You are a criminal, possibly a darknet vendor, scammer or hacker. A criminal who takes payment in BTC, the wallet address your BTC is held, is flagged as a dodgy address.

You cannot send it to a legitimate exchange as chain analysis will flag your wallet immediately and alert the compliance department.

My guess is the mixer you used also use chain analysis and saw your a dodgy wallet guy linked to crime.

The criminal had his money confiscated, and nothing you can do.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Can we get Mr 13BTC sourced from crime wallet address please? I would like to see

sorry but i am happy to see he got scammed this way.Why would anyone send 500K of bitcoin to some mixer on internet? lol of course it was not his money at all..Clearly stolen from other people.you got what you deserve buddy
Principle of induction:

Why would anyone send US$1 x N of Bitcoin to some mixer on internet? Increment N: where's your threshold?
If I have half a million, for example, and I want to spend it... I sure wouldn't want my recipient knowing I have half a million dollars unless the transaction required a majority of the funds.

Exactly.  Since the blockchain publicises wallet transaction history, I did not feel comfortable  sending  smaller transactions to people from the same wallet ID that the coins. Everyone I would send coins to would be able to see my "account balance," if they wanted. That is why privacy is key and I was attracted to the idea of a mixer.
Please provide wallet address, if you are clean I will happily write you a letter that WILL get you your BTC back. If you are unable to post your wallet and TXID, then you are a criminal. Easy come easy go.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
sorry but i am happy to see he got scammed this way.Why would anyone send 500K of bitcoin to some mixer on internet? lol of course it was not his money at all..Clearly stolen from other people.you got what you deserve buddy

I don't understand why you would bump this thread after 8 days just to say that. You're not even wearing a signature so it makes no sense at all.

Even the non-movement of the coins is interesting to me because (I believe) it means someone is playing the waiting game, perhaps even watching this thread.
Principle of induction:

Why would anyone send US$1 x N of Bitcoin to some mixer on internet? Increment N: where's your threshold?
If I have half a million, for example, and I want to spend it... I sure wouldn't want my recipient knowing I have half a million dollars unless the transaction required a majority of the funds.

Exactly.  Since the blockchain publicises wallet transaction history, I did not feel comfortable  sending  smaller transactions to people from the same wallet ID that the coins. Everyone I would send coins to would be able to see my "account balance," if they wanted. That is why privacy is key and I was attracted to the idea of a mixer.

I have. 100% valid proof of funds for the amount that was scammed.
I earned these  funds legally and can justify this. 
I'm sorry if it rubs you the wrong way that I have this amount of money, but there is absolutely no rhyme or reason for you to believe was stolen. "clearly stolen," how so?
Unfortunately I,  nor my family,  deserves this.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Principle of induction:

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
This sucks, I think if you used the genuine URL you will be OK. My concern is that you sent your BTC to a phishing URL (please say it was the genuine website).

Is your computer/device free of malware? Lots of people get scammed by downloading malware which changes certain characters of the receiving bitcoin address to an address connected to them.

I really wish you the best because it’s a lot of money.

100% free of malware, did a malware scan. Also I know  for a fact I wasn't phished because after my wifi cut out I refreshed the page and found myself on the secure version of mycryptomixer.com where I was able to find the email address to which mcm has responded to.

the website was genuine.

He's accusing MCM of being a SCAMMER, in the title, and multiple forums on the web, and dark web. He's trying to 'hire a hacker' for if nothing more than nefarious reasons to somehow Dox or Hack MCM's website..  Even though in all likelihood he was phished.

I'm asking for a hacker to help me recover my lost funds, which seems like a logical next step. I know I wasn't phished. I have no correlation to any competitors.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. There is no evidence that he submitted it to MCM and MCM says he doesn't have it. OP doesn't have the LoG. You would think for $600k OP would instead contact the authorities, but why hasn't he?

dDon't worry, I am in the process of hiring an investigator as well as contacting their local authorities. Yes it's a matter of here-say here but I have much less of a reason to lie than MCM, who has suddenly become 13 btc richer without currently facing any consequences because my internet went out before I could download the LOG. It's an unfortunately situation and for a while I was made to feel that this was all my fault by mods and MCM, but after carefully tracing my steps I know for a fact I was selectively scammed.

He hasn't even answered the question why he sent $600k all at once in the first place. He admits to screwing up every step of the process, after accusing MCM of being a scammer.

my internet went out before I could download the LOG. that's the only step where I messed up.
Who is responsible in a completely anonymous world when small issues like wifi take away one's burden of proof? I know for a FACT I wasn't phished. Also, what does me asking for help on other forums prove? I am not acting nefariously, and I do not have to explain why I am using a service, especially when the service is selectively scamming me.

Oh, and off-topic, the accuser is likely dealing with stolen Bitcoin or drug money.. but I mean, what does that matter? My cousin died in 2019 from laced Fentanyl he bought online that he thought was Vicodin. So spare me, as I have little pity for those looking to make a quick buck or 600-thousand of em dealing drugs on the dark web.

I'm sorry about your cousin but I have absolutely nothing to do with that. I can prove where my money came from, 100% legitimate source so I'm truly not concerned about the FBI..

legendary

I don't think OP was phished. If that were the case, the bitcoins would have moved by now. I'm not saying its not the users fault. And I'm not saying its not MyCryptoMixer's fault.

Oh, and off-topic, the accuser is likely dealing with stolen Bitcoin or drug money.. but I mean, what does that matter? My cousin died in 2019 from laced Fentanyl he bought online that he thought was Vicodin. So spare me, as I have little pity for those looking to make a quick buck or 600-thousand of em dealing drugs on the dark web.

Completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. Its obvious you're trying to obfuscate what happened here by interjecting emotion via unrelated personal matters. It's a weird tactic. It would have been better to say nothing at all.
Pages:
Jump to: