Pages:
Author

Topic: ★MyDiceBot★ - Ultimate Bitcoin/Dogecoin Dice Bot. Bet More, Earn More! - page 3. (Read 27537 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 12
MyDiceBot - v20.7.17 Proxy issue fixing & console edition issue fixing for wolf.bet

https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io/releases/tag/v20.7.17
maybe its a weird question but hopefully you understand

on bitsler you can only have one session so you must choose bot or to open the website, but website has nitro and lottery. can you make the bot so that we can log in the site and then copy our cookie or session id over to the bot so that we can use bot for betting while still being logged in to the site?

No, it's not supporting this way at this moment.
Activity: 309
maybe its a weird question but hopefully you understand

on bitsler you can only have one session so you must choose bot or to open the website, but website has nitro and lottery. can you make the bot so that we can log in the site and then copy our cookie or session id over to the bot so that we can use bot for betting while still being logged in to the site?
MyDiceBot - v20.7.10 Primedice/Stake issue fixing

* add new currency types for primedice/stake - TRX and EOS

https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io/releases/tag/v20.7.10

MyDiceBot - v20.6.14 'Proxy' feature is supported

https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io/releases/tag/v20.6.14

* Proxy feature is supported

* API issue fixing for PrimeDice and Stake
* Keepass issue fixing
can this be used for other games on sites like Bitsler? their rakeback only works on games other than dice, like twist, but it is the same game almost, so it would be nice if we can play that with the bot too so we can earn rakeback from playing

let me check twist first...

thanks for your information

thank you. can you also look at boom? https://www.bitsler.com/en/boom

this works just like dice i think, you put your multiplier or % chance and then it either wins or loses based on the roll, and it gives cashback too

will check
can this be used for other games on sites like Bitsler? their rakeback only works on games other than dice, like twist, but it is the same game almost, so it would be nice if we can play that with the bot too so we can earn rakeback from playing

thank you. can you also look at boom? https://www.bitsler.com/en/boom

this works just like dice i think, you put your multiplier or % chance and then it either wins or loses based on the roll, and it gives cashback too

'proxy' feature will be release in next update

That is nice, long awaited feature.

thanks for supporting
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That is nice, long awaited feature.
This sounds good, thank you for constant improvements. I was thinking it's just another unsae not at first.
Did you try using it? Any feedback on them? I am seeing you on most of the gambling topics and from that I understand that you must be a pro gambler hence you might have been having some experiences on using bots on dicing. If so, please take time to share any guideline that may help people like me. Yeah, I have not tried any bot so far but I may start from here as their continuous improvements makes to do so.

any feedback is welcome
Yeah, I will do in one or two days. Your consistent update on bot and on this topic somehow convinced me to go for botting for my dice gambling. Let me provide you at least a short feedback from my real experiences.

thanks and really appreciated!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
This sounds good, thank you for constant improvements. I was thinking it's just another unsae not at first.
Did you try using it? Any feedback on them? I am seeing you on most of the gambling topics and from that I understand that you must be a pro gambler hence you might have been having some experiences on using bots on dicing. If so, please take time to share any guideline that may help people like me. Yeah, I have not tried any bot so far but I may start from here as their continuous improvements makes to do so.

any feedback is welcome
Yeah, I will do in one or two days. Your consistent update on bot and on this topic somehow convinced me to go for botting for my dice gambling. Let me provide you at least a short feedback from my real experiences.
MyFaucetBot is under development

Thanks for your support.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
MyFaucetBot is under development

Pages:
Jump to: