Pages:
Author

Topic: ★MyDiceBot★ - Ultimate Bitcoin/Dogecoin Dice Bot. Bet More, Earn More! - page 8. (Read 27537 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 12
MyDiceBot v20.3.3 - Issue fixing

Updates

• Remove console.log to improve MyDiceBot's running performance
  • Fix issue #20 'currentprofit not return double'

Download:

https://mydicebot.com

today maybe I shall release a new update, to remove console.log for increasing performance of MyDiceBot
OK, next update will try to increase the performance of MyDiceBot, as some user found it's issue due to console.log...

Interesting project, my laptop is Mac, and I would like to have a try...

Thanks, if you find something wrong, please let me know...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Interesting project, my laptop is Mac, and I would like to have a try...
any feedback is welcome.

⸮ Feedback? what's that?

Thats when you get your crypto stolen by this bot and complain

Thanks for your feedback, will continue to improve our application.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
any feedback is welcome.

⸮ Feedback? what's that?

Thats when you get your crypto stolen by this bot and complain
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
any feedback is welcome.
MyDiceBot - Console Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux)

https://mydicebot.com/

https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io/releases/tag/v20.2.23

* You can run MyDiceBot in Console/Terminal NOW!

Welcome to have a try and any feedback is welcome! Smiley
Doesn't practically every dice site offer automatic betting functionality now? I know that Luckydice, Primedice and Crypto-games all do.

So what exactly is point of this bot?

Also, how is this product monetized? Doesn't look like there's any subscription fee to speak of?

Still there are requirements from the players they want customized functions of auto-bet, as they have their own strategies rules to run, and not only on Windows, but also on other platforms, such us linux, mac, android, web, etc.

So that's why we design this bot, cross-platform windows/linux/mac/android/web, supporting multiple programming language, lua, python, javascript.

We are not strategy provider, but just tool provider.

Players own their strategy rules/algorithms/scripts.
I see that you have 9 dice sites in your list that this bot currently supports, when you plan to add Wolf.bet in your list? Do you ask permission to site owners that you will include their sites where your bot can run? I see that you support Bitsler, have you tried to reach out to Baryom or anyone from their developers so that they can acknowledge that your bot will run smoothly with their site because so far theres only 1 bot that they recognize.

we tried to contact bitsler half years ago, and they said we need to run at least couple of months later, to prove we're not scam software, then they may consider to promote us if all good and safe.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Are you guys serious about this? I mean looking at the thread there are so many unanswered questions that you clearly dodged.... That to me indicates that somehow this is not all what is being advertised like. Even if you were busy and not got around to read these comments, it doesn't justify the cherry-picking replies. It doesn't smell good to me ??
I see that you have 9 dice sites in your list that this bot currently supports, when you plan to add Wolf.bet in your list? Do you ask permission to site owners that you will include their sites where your bot can run? I see that you support Bitsler, have you tried to reach out to Baryom or anyone from their developers so that they can acknowledge that your bot will run smoothly with their site because so far theres only 1 bot that they recognize.

we are developing wolf.bet in our bot in next update, so stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Doesn't practically every dice site offer automatic betting functionality now? I know that Luckydice, Primedice and Crypto-games all do.

Also, how is this product monetized? Doesn't look like there's any subscription fee to speak of?
Automatic betting on each own site only offer you with normal strategy which you will feel bored. That's why there is dice bot which you can try and put any different strategy you want. It's clearly only want to make your bet become more colorful and fun, because in the end, you will still lose if you keep runnung your bot.

Hmm i didn't see any fee or something like that. Maybe OP only want to help gambler with playing with this bot or he only take donation from gambler who would like that?
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

v20.2.6 released

Bug fixing

• Fixing the script execution issue on mobile edition
  • Fixing script showing issue
  • Fixing the initial variables issue in scripts

Download

https://mydicebot.com/contents/download/
console edition of mydicebot is under development