Pages:
Author

Topic: [MYSTIC] Mysticoin [Leverage] [Closed Loop Economy] [Cloud Staking] [YOBIT ICO] - page 4. (Read 15169 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Guys cast your free vote on c-cex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
I'm in..
we should ask bittrex to add this coin
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

Dev, you know where to gone this transaction??? Angry

You get hacked? Most likely you have malware if there is a transaction from your wallet that you did not make.  The dev will likely know nothing and your coins have most likely already been sold.  Did you encrypt your wallet with a strong password? If so you probably have a keylogger too and need to change like all your passwords.  If you didn't have your wallet encrypted then you most likely just got some malware and need to run a good virus scanner.

Always encrypt your wallets and practice good computer security practices if you don't want to lose your coins.

Is not the case friend , I have ordered the transaction, it has been discounted, sent to the receiver and has not arrived. The wallet takes all afternoon faulty and disconnecting. I try to "repairwallet" but not work for this.
Thanks for your support megadestruc61 Smiley
I will back up the transaction has from the console and seems to have recovered;)

You get hacked? Most likely you have malware if there is a transaction from your wallet that you did not make.  The dev will likely know nothing and your coins have most likely already been sold.  Did you encrypt your wallet with a strong password? If so you probably have a keylogger too and need to change like all your passwords.  If you didn't have your wallet encrypted then you most likely just got some malware and need to run a good virus scanner.

Always encrypt your wallets and practice good computer security practices if you don't want to lose your coins.

Is not the case friend , I have ordered the transaction, it has been discounted, sent to the receiver and has not arrived. The wallet takes all afternoon faulty and disconnecting. I try to "repairwallet" but not work for this.
Thanks for your support megadestruc61 Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Dev, you know where to gone this transactionHuhSolved
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Thanks MYstic coin developer for your time n also giveaways @ Yobit
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Listed for Voting on C-Cex.  Please vote to have $MYSTIC added.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Please read the following thread for details
http://cryptoscene.com/threads/vote-for-mysticoin-on-c-sex-for-600-mystic.100/
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Follow on Twitter to be in the know about all of our giveaways!  Wink
@MystiCoin on Twitter

I like the promotion but any idea when you plan on bringing the leveraged trade site online?

We will be making an announcement sometime next week.
LOL that post looks like last.

hrhr ^^

yes good luck with your Coin Project
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
@MystiCoin on Twitter

I like the promotion but any idea when you plan on bringing the leveraged trade site online?

LOL that post looks like last.
@MystiCoin on Twitter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
@MystiCoin on Twitter

@MystiCoin on Twitter
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
So dev you know what to do, good marketing Smiley

Ryan (Bittrex)

Aug 13, 19:34

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I sent coins from Yobit to my wallet, but now when I want turn back to Yobit I can not, says:
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.
so why and when will be online ?
I just checked its working for me.

WITHDRAWAL MYSTIC
Wallet status: Online (1746 blocks)
I sent coins from Yobit to my wallet, but now when I want turn back to Yobit I can not, says:
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.
so why and when will be online ?
I just checked its working for me.
Activity: 827
Pages:
Jump to: