Pages:
Author

Topic: [MYSTIC] Mysticoin [Leverage] [Closed Loop Economy] [Cloud Staking] [YOBIT ICO] - page 6. (Read 15169 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Stop all ** talk.. coin is on now for trading Smiley lets join trade n start making $$$
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Here is your "dev"

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org

hilarious.
ive known him from a-t a bit
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
It was a successful distribution, despite some of the holders deciding to sell their coins into the buy wall.
It does not matter, those coins sold to the buy wall will be burned, instantly raising the value of the remaining coins. Smiley

I didn't buy in nor I intend to.

But let me ask you this. Is 5 btc - or whatever it was - enough for you? How many coins have you made so far?

What are you going to do with your profits? Do you also steal in real life or only behind the computer under an unregulated market?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It was a successful distribution, despite some of the holders deciding to sell their coins into the buy wall.
It does not matter, those coins sold to the buy wall will be burned, instantly raising the value of the remaining coins. Smiley
Activity: 8
Seems Nice... can we get in ??

I cannot believe people are taking this coin seriously. Surely you jest.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
just for my Info maybe i can Learn some new way to specifiy the PoS Reward inside the SourceCode :-)

u select     COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 0 * CENT;

at line https://github.com/MystiCoin/MystiCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L42

OP say 100 % .

maybe you can teach me
Activity: 27
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
ICO open but no wallet....Hmmmm....I don't know if I feel comfortable with this coin anymore....not a very professional attempt here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
look at the sell history on Yobit. its the same person (i assume dev) buying up the coins. bunch of sells for 3333.33333333.  This says crash and burn all over it.

or someone bored as hell. i do this all the time with icos... not a big deal.
The ICO is over, dev has their 5btc. Other 5 placed as a buyback. I give this about 2 hours before it hits 2 satoshis.
Dev will take the money and run. Not bad for a few hours of work.

dev doesnt get paid for ICO for a few days so hes in the waiting room. he cant run
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
look at the sell history on Yobit. its the same person (i assume dev) buying up the coins. bunch of sells for 3333.33333333.  This says crash and burn all over it.

The ICO is over, dev has their 5btc. Other 5 placed as a buyback. I give this about 2 hours before it hits 2 satoshis.
Dev will take the money and run. Not bad for a few hours of work.
look at the sell history on Yobit. its the same person (i assume dev) buying up the coins. bunch of sells for 3333.33333333.  This says crash and burn all over it.

Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
look at the sell history on Yobit. its the same person (i assume dev) buying up the coins. bunch of sells for 3333.33333333.  This says crash and burn all over it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Hmmm.....What is the over/under on this project turning out as all the rest a have?  FAIL!!!!  Bought some anyway, but I also play lotto and dice!  So, don't follow my lead because for some weird reason I like losing money!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
I can'r trust an ICO where there is not source code link
Activity: 714
Here is your "dev"

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org

Wow...looks like there's a 16 year old angsty teen stuck in that 30 year old's body Shocked
interesting coin lets see
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Here is your "dev"

I like exposing scammers ...... Any thing more about him ?
thats just a google image there is no actual way he would know who made the coin unless he seen it with his own eyes
Activity: 546
Here is your "dev"

I like exposing scammers ...... Any thing more about him ?
Pages:
Jump to: