Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 135. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you really want to dump 5btc worth of coins you need to layer it out so that it doesn't look like a wall...
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
This coin is going to give first time practical hands-on experience in day trading to many new crypto traders.  Cool

Also no need to poke fun at those who are selling. For all you know they bought in sub 500 Sats and this was their target sell for now before the rebuy later. Everyone's tolerance and targets are different. That is why we have a market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Where do u guys think its gona hit??

20K seems reasonable in the short term to me.
Same thought here !

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a quick run-up to 20K. The media coverage this coin is getting has to be worth millions. It's getting picked up over and over again by different media outlets. Add in the historic first and the noble cause and you have one of the best 'stories' you could hope for.
#truth
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Same thought here !

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a quick run-up to 20K. The media coverage this coin is getting has to be worth millions. It's getting picked up over and over again by different media outlets. Add in the historic first and the noble cause and you have one of the best 'stories' you could hope for.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
who are the dumb peeps are who panic sell rofl u will regret that

People that sell now , when the price is dropping and buy later when the price is even lower , making it a profit Smiley
And they are not dumb.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
agree keep buying fuck the whales.

Edit: have you ever studied pennystocks? same thing really. just a bit diffrent
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
it's all a game of deception it's who's hand's are the weakest that lose. stronger hands win the game of life really.

lols , again the weak and strong hand Smiley)))
Cut the bs , the ones that win are the ones that know when to sell and when to buy.

There are so many strong hands left , grasping their wallets of dead coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
That was cruel.

Whales trying to sucker you in with short-sharp buys, with a quick sell order.

Look.....we act as one, the whales can't win. we drive the price up, hodl.....the whales get sucked in and can't figure out when to sell.
Activity: 336
who are the dumb peeps are who panic sell rofl u will regret that
Activity: 62

Same thought here !
Activity: 420
This is what I was talking about when I said it shoots to 13k satoshi fast and drops back down. More obvious this time.
LOL AT THE DUMBASSES PANIC SELLING WHEN THEY SEE SOMEONE SELL 5BTC WORTH

Weak Hands  Roll Eyes

It should come back up since the demand is there and cryptsy isn't going away.
Activity: 210
LOL AT THE DUMBASSES PANIC SELLING WHEN THEY SEE SOMEONE SELL 5BTC WORTH

that set the price back 1-2k in seconds ppl just shit there pant's and sold everything!~
Activity: 168

Activity: 210
it's all a game of deception it's who's hand's are the weakest that lose. stronger hands win the game of life really.
Activity: 84
holy shit it just jumped 1k in about 8 seconds.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
thank god finally, we are almost in the range where I bought yesterday Grin
Jump to: