Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 130. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Trade Maza at Atomic-Trade!!  Don't fall into the slow boat of other exchanges.

USA  Exchange Https://www.Atomic-Trade.com

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
SOMEONE TWEET AT BTC38 BTER COINEX ETC! TWEET EM ALL!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ MAZA
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there anyone else here bullish this could hit a billion dollar market cap? AUR was kind of a fluke without mainstream media attention, imagine what this could generate. Plus with a public face and a good message I think it will attract a lot more mainstream investors.

Not only that, but I'm near certain that 2014 will be the year of the bitcoin (and altcoin). Mining and trading are about to go full-on public.

This could potentially be the next bitcoin. Will we see mazacoins reach upwards of hundreds of dollars? Absolutely not. But I think anywhere from $5 - $7 per maza is a fair long-term prediction, with $1 goal for the short term. It will most likely take months to reach those highs but once we get there  Grin
Activity: 210
Maza noob....Why exactly is this supposed to reach upwards of .01BTC?

Because we're hyping it so fools buy it pumping up the price so we can sell for maximum profit.

Trading is all about making money from stupid people

If this is what YOU're doing, than YOU're a bigger fool for revealing this.

Oh come off it, I see it with every fucking coin "omg this gonna be big, don't sell, Hodl"

There's one reason we're all here and that's to make money, I just feel sorry for those left at the end holding worthless coins when all the hype dies down and everybody has dumped to go rape another coin for its worth
Activity: 230
So does mazacoin even use gravity well for block re-targeting? What's to stop an entity with farms of asic hashing power from just performing a DOS attack on the network?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Mazacoin Cares: Safe Child announcement

From Payu Harris' channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjmxRfZlPU
bcd
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Is there anyone else here bullish this could hit a billion dollar market cap? AUR was kind of a fluke without mainstream media attention, imagine what this could generate. Plus with a public face and a good message I think it will attract a lot more mainstream investors.
Activity: 238
oh yea i can't wait for the value in  1-2 weeks.. all sellers will be so pissed off  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
anybody know how at mintpal I can set an order with a buy price (for example 0.00010) and all my available bitcoins, so that it calculates the amount of MZC i buy automatically? I need to manually calculate it each time how much MZC i have to buy and its quite annoying....

Click on your balance number just above, it will auto fill your form.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
anybody know how at mintpal I can set an order with a buy price (for example 0.00010) and all my available bitcoins, so that it calculates the amount of MZC i buy automatically? I need to manually calculate it each time how much MZC i have to buy and its quite annoying....

Just set the buy price and click your btc balance
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Just click on your btc balance a bit over orders inputs and it will calculate automatically. The same there is in most exchanges too.
Activity: 28
Activity: 322
This interview with the creator is really enlightening, you can tell he's motivated to achieve his vision and has a legitimate plan for getting it done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGR3in8iOoc
Activity: 168

Because we're hyping it so fools buy it pumping up the price so we can sell for maximum profit.

Wish people could see how much potential there is in maza. I think it's a revolutionary coin because it's purpose is to solve a real world problem.

I completely agree. People should read the MazaCoin WhitePaper by 'AnonymousPirate.' http://mazacoin.eu.pn/MazaCoinWhitePaper.pdf

You can see this coin is well thought out and the publicity work has been outstanding so far. They didn't even make an ANN thread here to launch Cheesy

Wish people could see how much potential there is in maza. I think it's a revolutionary coin because it's purpose is to solve a real world problem.
Activity: 168
wales are ripping off everyone , if you can ride the waves you can double your coins though

It basically jumps between 10k and 11k all the time for the past 30 minutes. Easy to make some extra coins with no effort lol

Yepper - and you don't even have to be a 'whale' to do it!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

If this is what YOU're doing, than YOU're a bigger fool for revealing this.
Activity: 28
wales are ripping off everyone , if you can ride the waves you can double your coins though

It basically jumps between 10k and 11k all the time for the past 30 minutes. Easy to make some extra coins with no effort lol

Because it's the first ever official soverign national cryptocurrency. It's designed to help the Oglala Lakota Nation rise from poverty. AND people are interested, creating huge volume.

Also, alot of faith in the developer. Has a long history in native activism. Doesn't go under a pseudonymous name is beginning to campaign the coin heavily.

And it's getting a ton of news coverage, far more than any other cryptocurrency aside from bitcoin.
Jump to: