Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 171. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Getting spammed by Aurora holders.

Just press ignore
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Umm, the Darkcoin thread is over there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Both sites down while on pumps

mintpal is down for 30-60 minutes for scheduled maintenance. If anything they are adding more RAM to handle flying me to the moon.

This is good downtime.
legendary
Activity: 882
lol @ both maza exchanges being down Tongue

There will be a third exchange @ Atomic-Trade.com once test coins are recieved to the sites wallet.  Atomic-Trade will NOT go down.  EVER.  

most people have their BTC and MZC sitting in an offline exchange atm i reckon.
Activity: 84
So being that its gone up so much in 24 hours, is there still a good chance for another 1000% gains or do you all feel the gains will be more nominal like 15-25%?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
x10 roi in a day? what the fuck is this lol

Doesn't seem to be unusual anymore haha
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm not hyping this coin at all just proving people wrong that's all. I would go as far to say that 90% of alt coins are useless in comparison to what Maza offers and people will realize this, especially after the AUR debacle. My prediction stands, the volume has gone insane and there will be 100+BTC buy orders on Mintpal. You'd be stupid to miss this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1146
under maintenance i just wanted to get out wtfff
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
tried to mine some coins with laptop but couldn't. this coin is for whales

its for asic's, wtf you doing to do with a laptop?
Activity: 100
how much should you get a day? on 30 G H?
Activity: 95
Both sites down while on pumps
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
x10 roi in a day? what the fuck is this lol
legendary
Activity: 1274

There will be a third exchange @ Atomic-Trade.com once test coins are recieved to the sites wallet.  Atomic-Trade will NOT go down.  EVER.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Those who listened to me before downtime have made over 70% and there are still tons of sell orders on Mintpal for cheap >0.0002. No doubt there will be a massive rise once everyone gets their BTC and buys go through the roof!! Smiley.

this coin is already hyped! why are you hyping it even more!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
tried to mine some coins with laptop but couldn't. this coin is for whales
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 882
Those who listened to me before downtime have made over 70% and there are still tons of sell orders on Mintpal for cheap >0.0002. No doubt there will be a massive rise once everyone gets their BTC and buys go through the roof!! Smiley.

iam new to this whole tradeing game. i tried to buy in at 0.00017 then cryptorush dropped like a sack of crap.
Activity: 100
How many these coins would i get with 30 GH per day any good? guys Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1274
I'm begging guys...I want to see this coin at Atomic-Trade.  Could someone just send ANY ammount of MZC to the test wallet.  I assure you, heavy volume on this coin will not affect your trading experience.
Jump to: