Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 175. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just increased my native money holdings with 1000 mazacoins on the dips.  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Lololol.

Back to 15,000.  Nice try, though.

You guys DO realize these are smart tactics of whales, right?  Putting up fake buy and sell walls in order to temporarily pulll the price down, then buy in cheaper and increase their sharehold right before another big push.

Check out the AUR long term graphs.  It's a thing of beauty. Smiley

Every coin, weak hands panic sell and experienced trades just watch and laugh as you see someone sell 1 BTC and it shoots up 30% in value straight after.. priceless.

+1

This coin has gone from zero to just outside the top 10 in two weeks - and we are only at ~£7m with a coin that has some utility in the real world. DogeCoin is worth $60m for a coin used to tipping on reddit. 

Leaving $50m on the table is like, well, insane.  This is what insane looks like - how many people are kicking themselves for selling out of bitcoin at $1, or $10 only to see the price shoot through to money that would take forever to make?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
http://www.multi-pool.eu
http://mza.multi-pool.eu

WE ARE ALWAYS ONLINE!

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

Activity: 462
HOLD! Anyone playing with weak hands will be kicking themselves in the near future. I sold early once. Wont do it again

your nickname..

I already took 25 btc profit off this coin. Letting the other half ride. Peace...
Activity: 462
HOLD! Anyone playing with weak hands will be kicking themselves in the near future. I sold early once. Wont do it again
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Coinmarketcap isn't accurate at all anymore, when it's updated it will jump a HUGE amount.
Activity: 280

MZC.minebig.com just landed 4 FAST blocks!  maybe loosening up?
legendary
Lololol.

You guys DO realize these are smart tactics of whales, right?  Putting up fake buy and sell walls in order to temporarily pulll the price down, then buy in cheaper and increase their sharehold right before another big push.

Every coin, weak hands panic sell and experienced trades just watch and laugh as you see someone sell 1 BTC and it shoots up 30% in value straight after.. priceless.
Activity: 350
Lololol.

Back to 15,000.  Nice try, though.

You guys DO realize these are smart tactics of whales, right?  Putting up fake buy and sell walls in order to temporarily pulll the price down, then buy in cheaper and increase their sharehold right before another big push.

Check out the AUR long term graphs.  It's a thing of beauty. Smiley

This man here speaks the truth. It's like classical sheet music.
At least another 100BTC buy wall incoming soon or after the brief maintenance. Also I cant wait for this baby to hit cryptsy  Cool.

Based on...what? 100 btc buy wall? I'll just say 500 buy wall coming soon (tm), surely people will believe me!

Mark my words, demand>supply and those margin trading will get pinched very shortly Wink. Weak hands always loose in this game. By Friday this coin will amass a $50M marketcap, this will be one of the best alt coins of 2014 and will actually have an impact. Wait for the people who are bag-holding AUR to loose their shirt and maybe invest in a real coin.
Activity: 406
Lololol.

At least another 100BTC buy wall incoming soon or after the brief maintenance. Also I cant wait for this baby to hit cryptsy  Cool.

Based on...what? 100 btc buy wall? I'll just say 500 buy wall coming soon (tm), surely people will believe me!
legendary

+1
crashing lol

10000 sell wall on cryptorush? What is happening? Are we crashing?

Major crash incoming.

You just want cheap coins right?  Wink

No you prude I'm wondering why it's so low on cryptorush. Major arb opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
crashing lol

Major crash incoming.

You caught us.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
crashing lol

Major crash incoming.

I believe people will be kicking themselves in the foot. Maza is the hottest alt coin on the market with HUGE reward, plus it has backing and support. Enjoy the rides and don't watch every minute and fall into the trap Smiley. Holding for at least a week on this one.
legendary
Lol guys, if the price goes down people will buy back in more than was sold and the price will go even further, prepare for the worst ride ever.

Leave the computer and come back in 12 hours, I'm 98% sure it will be over .0002

Fast price rise = panic buying
Fast price drop = panic selling

http://www.multi-pool.eu

WE ALWAYS ONLINE!

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

Jump to: