Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 25. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Get ready for price rise everyone get in mazacoin irc on freenode see you their for the rocket in price find out in irc what exchange. Enjoy a none Fontas rise n dump n kill. See you at the top

You guys and your stupid artificially organized pumps screwing over the regular buyer. Should be ashamed of yourself and you are calling me a troll.

Quite right, do you remember a few days ago when this coin was "the future", a "long term investment" and a "national currency"?

My, how attitudes have changed.

Yes, after it became obvious promoters of this coin are lying through their teeth. I loved the idea, true but the promoters scammed the buyers promising one thing and delivering something else entirely.

Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0 There he is. Busy! Like most of them probably.

Everyone knows em, so why do they have to waste time with journalist who report twisted bull while interviewing the like of keiser. He needs support off reservation so that the money has value to start with without the Native Americans digging into their pocket for it before using it day to day.

And yes I'll tear you up all day and night.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wondering if you don't like a coin. Why have them and spend time on a topic about it?

B I feel I can help prevent this coin from creating more victims and call them out on their scam.

then u should visit 50-60 more altcoin forums mr angel. we dont take your time no more.

Not many other coins managed to pull such elaborate scam as Mazacoin. For most of these other alts what you see is what you get. Pretty big difference.

If for once you got your facts straight. A scammer Who came public on tv and on the bitcoinconverence. There was a lot of misunderstanding about Who said official currency etc. It is all there for you to find. You did not read it. I am like to share info but you just talk crap. You have the honor :d your the first one i put on ignore.

There is no misunderstanding. Payu called it "official currency" many times even in NY.

Do you know how many times people like Stanford were on TV, ppl kissing their ass and yet ended up being big ass scammers? Some people here are so naive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Wondering if you don't like a coin. Why have them and spend time on a topic about it?

B I feel I can help prevent this coin from creating more victims and call them out on their scam.

then u should visit 50-60 more altcoin forums mr angel. we dont take your time no more.

Not many other coins managed to pull such elaborate scam as Mazacoin. For most of these other alts what you see is what you get. Pretty big difference.

If for once you got your facts straight. A scammer Who came public on tv and on the bitcoinconverence. There was a lot of misunderstanding about Who said official currency etc. It is all there for you to find. You did not read it. I am like to share info but you just talk crap. You have the honor :d your the first one i put on ignore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Choice quote from Herps account in August 2013

"All who are bit informed on the issue know that MtGox is full of cash with plenty of investors willing to line up and fork money into it. They're not having a cash problem. Their withdrawal delays are merely an issue of logistics until they'll work out better deals with several banking partners. "

He's not even a newbie.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Because I feel Mazacoin took advantage of investors, myself included with bullshit false misleading claims and I feel I can help prevent this coin from creating more victims and call them out on their scam.

The Mazacoin owners are more than welcome to resurface and rebut all these allegations and defend their lying statements. They've chosen to stay silent and inactive on twitter, IRC and on forums. To me that spells BS.

If you don't like the coin then stop using it and stop bitching at your own mistakes. Just because someone trades large volumes gets called a lier cheat scammer bla bla bla. I some how think you are mistaken. If it wasn't for guys like my continuing to buy coins and increase BTC into it then the market would be well in the 2s by now. I could cash out and make that happen but I do not intend to as I don't DUMP as you call it. I have worked on many different markets including Zeta and still hold over 1.3Million of that however its in a wallet I  no logner have access to or id be playing around with that and increasing prices up more.

So for now mining and trading and increasing price untill all the HATERS come along and sell their coins.  COME ALONG HATERS SELL DO ME A FAVOR AND SELL
Activity: 243

are u judge in alt coins market? is  your decisions sepearate coins from being scam or not

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Am I the only one here who is 100% on Herp's side?

Why did everyone suddenly pull the wool back over their eyes today? I'm so confused.

You 'spoke' to anonymous pirate right? how did you manage to get a one on one chat with him and get so much detail?

Frankly if he was bantering his ass off with fantasy to you and bullshitting it doesn't exactly set him aside from anyone else involved in business in the history on mankind now does it.

Did he post those things on their twitter or anywhere? Or did we see it because somebody screenshotted a private conversation... do you think he intended everyone to read it and get hyped up or something...

Holy shit you are right dude, I forgot about that, fuck yes Neuro is the one who gave us that convo, no one else saw it happen.

I know who has the highest IQ and biggest balls now hehe

Yes, it was a screenshot of NeuroMode's chatlog with AnonymousPirate, uploaded by a randomer:
Just found this, it's a long chatlog between AnonymousPirate (admin of Mazacoin forum) and neuroMode (same one from here perhaps?)

http://pastebin.com/wvvNS7ra

Tons of information regarding their long term plans for the coin, and providing it to the Native American peoples.

No short term plans though, sorry if that bums out a few peeps.

i wonder too!! you are very concern HERP! By making favor to us, are u planing to go paradise!

Because I feel Mazacoin took advantage of investors, myself included with bullshit false misleading claims and I feel I can help prevent this coin from creating more victims and call them out on their scam.

The Mazacoin owners are more than welcome to resurface and rebut all these allegations and defend their lying statements. They've chosen to stay silent and inactive on twitter, IRC and on forums. To me that spells BS.
legendary
Get ready for price rise everyone get in mazacoin irc on freenode see you their for the rocket in price find out in irc what exchange. Enjoy a none Fontas rise n dump n kill. See you at the top

You guys and your stupid artificially organized pumps screwing over the regular buyer. Should be ashamed of yourself and you are calling me a troll.

organized pump interesting you should say that how is it when am doing all the buying up on everything on it. People want to sell out theirs their choice not mine. A simply buying up walls and returning it to where it should be like 3 to 4x the current market price.

cal lit a pump dump all you want I don't pump and dump and get out selling in the highs making everyone lose and self gain. Not about that for me. Simply giving others the chance to cash their stuff out what they had bought higher don't want their coin any more.

Quite right, do you remember a few days ago when this coin was "the future", a "long term investment" and a "national currency"?

Yes, after it became obvious promoters of this coin are lying through their teeth. I loved the idea, true but the promoters scammed the buyers promising one thing and delivering something else entirely.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

How's Maza price been treating you on a day when BTC went up 5%? Pretty shitty ay? Devs are still super silent, not trying to rebut the accusations, just as a bunch of scammers would do.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees.

It is +1. 64% up compared to btc. More then some other altcoins. Get your stats straight

How's Maza price been treating you on a day when BTC went up 5%? Pretty shitty ay? Devs are still super silent, not trying to rebut the accusations, just as a bunch of scammers would do.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: