Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 27. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
isnt there a organized pump today?

is there anything wrong with joining in?

The one we were talking about last night? Or different? I am trying to find something moving in the markets but so far nothing looks appealing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
isnt there a organized pump today?

is there anything wrong with joining in?
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Just to point out this video Herp keeps using to try put himself on some intellectual plinth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUd8XA-5HEk

Everyone thinks you are a total fool. Do you think the monkeys in those experiments were aware of their behavior? I see a similarity between them and you marching around like everyone is agreeing with you but in reality everyone is scratching their heads at this monkey in his own little world.

You must have a very low IQ. That was the whole point of that video to show that people are not aware of this inherited behavior nor are the monkeys.

If everyone would like to vote on who they think could have the potentially higher IQ here between me and herp?
I don't have to make any claims myself, I'm very comfortable.

I would have to say that herp appears to be the one with a higher iq bro. Just saying. His balls may be larger as well but idk.

Holy crap somebody handle this one for me I'm off to build another rig! Cya all!

EDIT: Oh somebody already did cheers jrich lol Wink
Activity: 23
Choice quote from Herps account in August 2013

"All who are bit informed on the issue know that MtGox is full of cash with plenty of investors willing to line up and fork money into it. They're not having a cash problem. Their withdrawal delays are merely an issue of logistics until they'll work out better deals with several banking partners. "

I just peed a little.
Haha so much shit coming from his mouth must be hard to even pronounce MaZaCoin.
Am I the only one here who is 100% on Herp's side?

Why did everyone suddenly pull the wool back over their eyes today? I'm so confused.

You 'spoke' to anonymous pirate right? how did you manage to get a one on one chat with him and get so much detail?

Frankly if he was bantering his ass off with fantasy to you and bullshitting it doesn't exactly set him aside from anyone else involved in business in the history on mankind now does it.

Did he post those things on their twitter or anywhere? Or did we see it because somebody screenshotted a private conversation... do you think he intended everyone to read it and get hyped up or something...

Holy shit you are right dude, I forgot about that, fuck yes Neuro is the one who gave us that convo, no one else saw it happen.

I know who has the highest IQ and biggest balls now hehe
legendary

Why did everyone suddenly pull the wool back over their eyes today? I'm so confused.

You 'spoke' to anonymous pirate right? how did you manage to get a one on one chat with him and get so much detail?

Frankly if he was bantering his ass off with fantasy to you and bullshitting it doesn't exactly set him aside from anyone else involved in business in the history on mankind now does it.

Did he post those things on their twitter or anywhere? Or did we see it because somebody screenshotted a private conversation... do you think he intended everyone to read it and get hyped up or something...
Just to point out this video Herp keeps using to try put himself on some intellectual plinth

Everyone thinks you are a total fool. Do you think the monkeys in those experiments were aware of their behavior? I see a similarity between them and you marching around like everyone is agreeing with you but in reality everyone is scratching their heads at this monkey in his own little world.

You must have a very low IQ. That was the whole point of that video to show that people are not aware of this inherited behavior nor are the monkeys.

If everyone would like to vote on who they think could have the potentially higher IQ here between me and herp?

I would have to say that herp appears to be the one with a higher iq bro. Just saying. His balls may be larger as well but idk.

LOL brand new account? Is this herp?

Date Registered:   Today at 04:12:37 PM
Last Active:   Today at 04:41:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Activity: 17

legendary
Fact: Payu has been lying all over the place about Mazacoin being "an official sovereign national currency of the Lakota"

Fact: This coin is not official, not sovereign, not national, no nothing. It's a wannabe sovereign currency to which the Lakota will never consent to.

Fact: Payu is not even a Lakota tribe member, though he lead many media outlets to falsely believe that was the case.

Fact: The top dev that goes by the professional trust inspiring nickname "Pirate" said Payu will become next president of the Lakota!!! Guy is a total sociopath scammer, pulling all the strings to make people buy his scam. He also admitted tribal elders viewed his operation as a "White man's scam". Good luck with adopting it as official currency with that stance!

Fact: Top dev "pirate" owns a crypto mining operation and he used that to instant mine Mazacoin since day one. The 5% pre-mine is a distraction for idiots. All those saying that's not a scam because the pre-mine wasn't touched are missing the obvious.

Fact: 5% is WAY too low to really promote anything for the Lakotas. Auracoin is giving 50% to their people. Mazacoin is giving a shitty 5%, actually less than that if you look deeper.

Fact: You've paid top dollar for a high quality top model hooker and you've got a smelly toothless crackwhore instead.

Fact: Payu knowingly deceived investors and so did the top dev. That alone is a scam that would have landed him in jail if this were to have taken place on a legit securities market.

Herp- YAWN! you are boring go and "help" someone else.

Fact: Payu has been lying all over the place about Mazacoin being "an official sovereign national currency of the Lakota" It is the 'first ergo official' beating a competitor by weeks. Council won't declare it official yet they were given some grief by federal. Distance is a great option.

Fact: This coin is not official, not sovereign, not national, no nothing. It's a wannabe sovereign currency to which the Lakota will never consent to. The currency has a good symbol and name, with cultural significance to Native Americans. Is any coin including bitcoin official in any regard? "bitcoin is the official money of the ineternet" that is what articles report, how important is the use of such word for cryptocurrencies?

Fact: Payu is not even a Lakota tribe member, though he lead many media outlets to falsely believe that was the case. As Payu has said and you won't get into that skull, he isn't part of that tribe he is from the Cheyenne area I believe up north.

Fact: The top dev that goes by the professional trust inspiring nickname "Pirate" said Payu will become next president of the Lakota!!! Guy is a total sociopath scammer, pulling all the strings to make people buy his scam. He also admitted tribal elders viewed his operation as a "White man's scam". Good luck with adopting it as official currency with that stance!
Anonymous Pirate was talking craziness that night for whatever reason if it wasn't faked. He could have been talking sarcastically inferring that if mazacoin suceeds it would be so beneficial he would probably end up the next president of the lakota etc etc, pirate is from canada and doesn't know how shit works there, and doesn't need to so...

Fact: Top dev "pirate" owns a crypto mining operation and he used that to instant mine Mazacoin since day one. The 5% pre-mine is a distraction for idiots. All those saying that's not a scam because the pre-mine wasn't touched are missing the obvious. Which coindev doesn't have any mining rigs or ability... and where is the proof, why didn't he cash out at the high.

Fact: 5% is WAY too low to really promote anything for the Lakotas. Auracoin is giving 50% to their people. Mazacoin is giving a shitty 5%, actually less than that if you look deeper.
Idiot.

Fact: You've paid top dollar for a high quality top model hooker and you've got a smelly toothless crackwhore instead.
Idiot.
Fact: Payu knowingly deceived investors and so did the top dev. That alone is a scam that would have landed him in jail if this were to have taken place on a legit securities market.
Copy pasted from old Wulong complaints? What does Wulong look like and where does he live.
Activity: 448

"All who are bit informed on the issue know that MtGox is full of cash with plenty of investors willing to line up and fork money into it. They're not having a cash problem. Their withdrawal delays are merely an issue of logistics until they'll work out better deals with several banking partners. "

I just peed a little.
legendary
Activity: 1246

Herp do you have no life to live  Huh One day you'll be old and wish you hadn't spend days trolling random threads.

I take the trolls off ignore sometimes, for that very reason. This IS their life. By ignoring them all the time I am denying them life, and I don't want to mistreat people like that.

When I walk away from the computer, I don't even think about the money involved here, so I am definitely not thinking about something a troll said.

Think about that, I don't even remember the money.....precisely because I have a life.

So I can't ignore the all the time, it would be cruel.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Fact: Payu has been lying all over the place about Mazacoin being "an official sovereign national currency of the Lakota"

Fact: This coin is not official, not sovereign, not national, no nothing. It's a wannabe sovereign currency to which the Lakota will never consent to.

Fact: Payu is not even a Lakota tribe member, though he lead many media outlets to falsely believe that was the case.

Fact: Top dev "pirate" owns a crypto mining operation and he used that to instant mine Mazacoin since day one. The 5% pre-mine is a distraction for idiots. All those saying that's not a scam because the pre-mine wasn't touched are missing the obvious.

How do you explain this, then?

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html

Here's a screenshot so people wouldn't have to download it.

Why is handwritten signature missing?

I'll ask again:

Why is handwritten signature missing?

Can I have your real name and a copy of your signature please?
Activity: 28
Herp do you have no life to live  Huh One day you'll be old and wish you hadn't spend days trolling random threads.

Right. No single father of one has ever scammed anybody. Shame on me for considering this possibility in the light of all these red flags.

But if you like this line of thinking, one could ask why is guy single. Why has wife or partner left him?

Why is Payu missing his front teeth? Usually those who smoke crack pipes lack front teeth. You can clearly see in that NY Bitcoin girl video he doesn't have front teeth.

You just revealed your age.

I think he was talking about hanging out on 4chan the other day, unless that was another troll currently being ignored.

Anyone on 4chan is 15 years old, if not chronologically then mentally.
legendary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0

That scammer has such balls of steel doesn't he. Single father of one.

I doubt he's trying to build a better future for his son. Who on Earth would.

Right. No single father of one has ever scammed anybody. Shame on me for considering this possibility in the light of all these red flags.

But if you like this line of thinking, one could ask why is guy single. Why has wife or partner left him?

Why is Payu missing his front teeth? Usually those who smoke crack pipes lack front teeth. You can clearly see in that NY Bitcoin girl video he doesn't have front teeth.

You just revealed your age.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

Herp- YAWN! you are boring go and "help" someone else.
Activity: 294
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0

That scammer has such balls of steel doesn't he. Single father of one.

I doubt he's trying to build a better future for his son. Who on Earth would.

Pages:
Jump to: