Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 4. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
are u guys going to lose your money with http://www.maplecoin.cf by the same dev as well?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

like same shite once more?

Why do you think it jumped 1000% ? I can tell you - it is a very special coin. That's why.

There is no way in hell u can become rich by selling at the low. So buy more, or wait.

it was hyped like hell. the hype is gone and so is the price.

nobody will buy this anymore... nobody will be willing to buy this sunken ship up for you.

ps. drop from 8000 to 1600 is about 400% drop, not 4000%

LOL! you forgot a zero dude, check ur maths...

0.0008 to 0.00001610 is -4869%

so you are semi-right, it is not -4000% but almost -5000%

lol from 8000 to 1600 is in your opinion over -4000%?
Are you joking or are you so stupid?
Its -486%

When it was -4000% than the price go down from 8000 to 160
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Calm down people, the bull curves from beginning of march are signs of a winner coin.

Why do you think it jumped 1000% ? I can tell you - it is a very special coin. That's why.

There is no way in hell u can become rich by selling at the low. So buy more, or wait.

- Tomi

ps. drop from 8000 to 1600 is about 400% drop, not 4000%
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm not selling MZC yet but I'm finished with alt coins. I buy them and they sink twenty thousand leagues under the sea  Sad I'll better get rid of my black cat

Same, almost.  I'm gonna do AUR a little just so I can say I peed on the fence then move everything back to BTC and DOGE even though DOGE is way down.  I'm keeping my stash of Maza and will join back if things start looking better.  i really wanted this coin to succeed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Really such a bizarre thread. I am not sure I've seen so much negativity towards a coin, and unwarranted negativity at that.

There are several serious concerns, yep. The same can be said of tons of alt coins.

Yet strangely we get Herp posting non-stop about every little thing. Spreading fud, calling people shills if they differ with his opinion, and making outlandish claims. I was waiting for him to say that native americans don't really exist and the coin made them up.

We get others stating for a fact the price will sink to nothing! Get out while you can! Like their goal in posting is to be charitable and they really care for others...

Anyway, I guess 99% of people go with the pump and dump mindset. If a coin doesn't go crazy right away, it's dead, no reason to consider it. I find it a bizarre way of thinking. I expect a large percentage of naysayers are just spreading fud to lower the price, so they can buy it cheap... in a way, I hope that is the case, as otherwise they are trolls with mental issues.

dude, the problem with this coin is that it is a complete fraud
Activity: 185
Truly shocking the price is, I paid 10K, and it's at 0.17K wow, this has to be a record for the worst loss in history, I',in so deep now I may as well stay in till 1 satoshi.

You are doing the basic mistake in trading, not being able to let go at loss to cut further losses.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Really such a bizarre thread. I am not sure I've seen so much negativity towards a coin, and unwarranted negativity at that.

There are several serious concerns, yep. The same can be said of tons of alt coins.

Yet strangely we get Herp posting non-stop about every little thing. Spreading fud, calling people shills if they differ with his opinion, and making outlandish claims. I was waiting for him to say that native americans don't really exist and the coin made them up.

We get others stating for a fact the price will sink to nothing! Get out while you can! Like their goal in posting is to be charitable and they really care for others...

Anyway, I guess 99% of people go with the pump and dump mindset. If a coin doesn't go crazy right away, it's dead, no reason to consider it. I find it a bizarre way of thinking. I expect a large percentage of naysayers are just spreading fud to lower the price, so they can buy it cheap... in a way, I hope that is the case, as otherwise they are trolls with mental issues.
Activity: 592
FrictionlessCoin - It will be even sweeter once we bounce back to 20k

- Tomi

lmao, this is DOWN TO THE GROUND and it will go down even more

i SOLD this at 0.0008, you UNDERSTAND? 0.0008, it is 0.00002170 0.00001610 now   -4000% FALL

please, god please dont wait until it is back to 0.00000XXX - it will!

For what it's worth... For anyone who trades (i do everyday since last april) this is very normal to fall back to where a parabolic rise started. Infact it should dip under before ever returning. BTC has done it three times now. Btc went from 1200 to 102 on BTc-e this last bubble.

Expect rebound at 00000900.

%5000 rise is unsustainable for any product.

Patience, and buy some cheap:)

I feel really bad for the guy on cryptorush who had a 25btc order at .000016
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
When i see price 1 satoshi
i'll sell all my MZCs
i m waiting
Devs already been rich
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I'm not selling MZC yet but I'm finished with alt coins. I buy them and they sink twenty thousand leagues under the sea  Sad I'll better get rid of my black cat
Shine Like The Sun
FrictionlessCoin - It will be even sweeter once we bounce back to 20k

- Tomi
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mazacoin .0002 satoshi by next friday or I drink a 24oz solo cup of my own piss on webcam. Quote me on that.

Retweets 23
Favorites 16

8 Mar 2014

https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

He should have said:

if Herp stops posting on bitcointalk until friday  I drink a 24oz solo cup of my own piss on webcam. Quote me on that.

legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Truly shocking the price is, I paid 10K, and it's at 0.17K wow, this has to be a record for the worst loss in history, I',in so deep now I may as well stay in till 1 satoshi.

Why do people keep getting their math wrong?

You paid 10,000 satoshi and it is now at 1,700 satoshi.  10K to 1.7K not .17K
legendary
Activity: 1386
@HERP

if 90% ppl from this thread say to you GTFO this thread, maybe you should write a lot less posts?
Like 10-20% of what you're posting now?

If you have dignity...

You are annoying, like annoying bitch with iq 70 who can not close the mouth.

You are pussy or man?

PLZ post but not not so much.

Posting minute by minute = pussy posting

A nazi moderated thread was created for fanboys to keep nay sayers and doubters like me away. Why don't you go there? You don't have to interact here. Just go there with the delusional crowd that's gonna lose their ass off as this scam unfolds down into the double digits.

Ok, you hate Nazis and Indians. Is there someone on earth you don´t hate?

Did Herp he call me a Nazi? lol, what a pathetic person
Activity: 126

Sorry to hear that leigh2k14.

It is not at its bottom ,it will fall much much more!

Are you still trading this Huh

I had by far the most profit on this coin so far, +1850% on my btc investment Smiley Smiley Now it is too low for me

I feel so bad for the person(s) who bought my coins, I hate myself for that. Angry seriously, this has been DEBUNKED AS A SCAM and is nothing but a fraud currency. how could anyone not fully insane trade this now !??!? or u are just waiting for it to be up a little to dump the hell out of it right?

Guys, this is DOWN TO THE GROUND and it will go down even more

i SOLD this at 0.0008, you UNDERSTAND? 0.0008, it is 0.00002170 now   3586% FALL!!!

I feel bad for u. if u at least want SOMETHING of ur investment back, please, god please dont wait until it is back to 0.00000XXX - it will!

holy sh%
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 592
too bad i dont sell my coins @ 17.000 satoshi a few days ago, i would get 10 times more bitcoins  Sad the greed  Smiley
No i could buy 10 times more coins

i'm with you on that. this coin is going downhill fast.

To the moon and back...

I obviously picked some more up on the cheap:)
Shine Like The Sun
Let all have their say, there is no need for controll this thread.

Herp has a good point, but Maza coin is not a scam.

It will take time to build a solid base for this coin. Buy now if u believe in it, dump it if u don't. Simple

- Tomi
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
@HERP

if 90% ppl from this thread say to you GTFO this thread, maybe you should write a lot less posts?
Like 10-20% of what you're posting now?

If you have dignity...

You are annoying, like annoying bitch with iq 70 who can not close the mouth.

You are pussy or man?

PLZ post but not not so much.

Posting minute by minute = pussy posting

A nazi moderated thread was created for fanboys to keep nay sayers and doubters like me away. Why don't you go there? You don't have to interact here. Just go there with the delusional crowd that's gonna lose their ass off as this scam unfolds down into the double digits.

Ok, you hate Nazis and Indians. Is there someone on earth you don´t hate?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
too bad i dont sell my coins @ 17.000 satoshi a few days ago, i would get 10 times more bitcoins  Sad the greed  Smiley

To the moon and back...
Activity: 132

Pages:
Jump to: