Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 8. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Isn't it ODD that ole Herpy seemed to know where the current bottom was and that it would bounce off it..?

IMO herpy you are just a daytrader doing what you do best scamming greenhorn traders out of their hard earned money?

And remember if you are reported it is VERY EASY to match your posts here with your trading account..lol
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"I've openly supported this coin until truth came out..."

I know, it's not 100% full money of Lakota Nation. And I understand if u see it as a scam. I myself don't believe anyone would go threw all the trouble just for a scam (Pay and the others).

And there is no scam when we, free people of planet earth own the coins.

It seems to be way to easy to mine the coins at this moment, but hopefully the miners aswell will hold them. Let's keep up the free postings here. Anyone can have their say.

- Tomi

ps. I think Maxcoin is cool aswell
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Activity: 210
This herp guy is probably a shill paid by the FBI to discredit the coin, THEY do not want to see it succeed because it opens the flood gate for other crypto's and the death of the $ and with it the death of financial slavery of an entire nation
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Herp I like your polemical and I do not doubt the fact that there are really so many red flags about this coin. But it sounds really weird your commitment to destroy it altogether. You seem to have no other commitments that destroy mazacoin. I doubt that you do this only for the good of the community. So I wonder: what do you gain by making this coin sink? There are other nine thousand scam coins, what are you really trying to do? Witch is you real interest?

I've openly supported this coin until truth came out. I think people and investors should be warned because idea in itself is beautiful and has merit but if this scam is allowed to mature it could destroy the community's credibility and future such initiatives that are legitimate.
Shine Like The Sun
"Said dev controlled troll account created few days ago for this very purpose."

Hah haa, u do make me laugh

call me, I am in Finland and just heard about Maza coin a week ago ->

[email protected]

p. +358 50 57 33 665
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Herp I like your polemical and I do not doubt the fact that there are really so many red flags about this coin. But it sounds really weird your commitment to destroy it altogether. You seem to have no other commitments that destroy mazacoin. I doubt that you do this only for the good of the community. So I wonder: what do you gain by making this coin sink? There are other nine thousand scam coins, what are you really trying to do? Witch is you real interest?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
The amount mined per day isn't auto sold, miners can hold too. There is no number for how many need to be bought vs mined to maintain price. People with coins don't sell, and others are interested, price goes up - its pretty simple.

Activity: 518
Hi all!

new test p2pool: http://coinminer.net:19995/

Please try!

Happy mining!
Mazacoin had and continues to have the full support of our treaty chiefs and of the lakota people we had it at the beginning, we have it now
5:47pm - 10 Mar 1

Haha. Tweeting from jail?

He never had any kind of "full support" whatsoever. He was told he's free to research the issue further not declare it the official sovereign currency of the Lakota nation.

Do you see the disconnect here, the lies, scam and why investors were defrauded and mislead?
Activity: 236
https://twitter.com/BTC_Oyate

BTC Oyate ‏@BTC_Oyate  5m
Mazacoin had and continues to have the full support of our treaty chiefs and of the lakota people we had it at the beginning, we have it now
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
5:47pm - 10 Mar 1
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Think 1750 was a bottom... Expect a little bump up from here...

There is always a lower bottom.
"This will take price close to zero in no time."

Mazacoin will pump so quickly no miner can mine that fast, 50million market cap -> here we come!

- Tomi

Said dev controlled troll account created few days ago for this very purpose.
Shine Like The Sun
"This will take price close to zero in no time."

Mazacoin will pump so quickly no miner can mine that fast, 50million market cap -> here we come!

- Tomi
Someone just tweeted:

CoinWarz @CoinWarz
Mazacoin (MZC) added to the list of profitable crypto currency coins. coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency  #Bitcoin #Mazacoin #Altcoins

Mazacoin is targeted by dumping miners on top of all this sinking ship fiasco. This will take price close to zero in no time.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Herp - do you have learning difficulties, do you register high on the autism scale? are you unemployed? bored? mad?  what are you actually trying to achieve? please explain?  

sorry I mean fuck off herpy.

I thought you guys left to play in that nazi moderated thread of yours. What happened that made you return? Smiley

What are you on about? I have one user ID and one only- I do not even know which thread you are chatting about...  

Anyway... you are STILL here?  ha ha ... dreary dreary me... you are so special.

Sorry I mean - Fuck off herps

Noooooo i ignored scam profet herb but now i still need to read it when you replied ;-)
Activity: 280
http://www.repubblica.it/economia/finanza/2014/03/08/news/usa_una_nazione_indiana_elegge_il_bitcoin_a_valuta_ufficiale-80512347/

use google translate to english written by la Repubblica one of the biggest newspaper in İtaly

I'm italian. Mazacoin is all over the news, even on television (but briefly).

BTW, I've bought at 10k. Couldn't sell because of mintpal crashing when the coin went on cryptsy, now I have 10k maza and I really don't know what to do (exit now, make a quarter of what I put into it) or just hold...
Herb is in this thread 24/7 like it's his job.  This guy is gonna buy-up all you fish's panic shares due to his FUD

I've said this before and I will say it again that it might have some collector value as "first sovereign scam fake coin" as cryptocurrency just that not sure what best entry point is. Probably something like 0.0000005.
Activity: 616
Herb is in this thread 24/7 like it's his job.  This guy is gonna buy-up all you fish's panic shares due to his FUD
Pages:
Jump to: