Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 40. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
If everyone started buying on cryptorush ONLY on one particular day, might bring some new stability and price rise to this.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Well, shit, I don't know what to think.

What about this? http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html

Full quote:
JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN Oglala Sioux Tribe Office of Economic Development AND Bitcoin/Mazacoin Project

1.   PURPOSE OF THE MEMORDANDUM OF AGREEMENT
The purpose of the memorandum of agreement (MOA) is to establish the relationship between the Oglala Sioux Tribe Office of Economic Development, (OSTOED) & Bitcoin/Mazacoin for the purpose of implementing a supportive partnership joining resources.
2.   ESTABLISHMENT OF STRATEGIC PLAN(S), TO ENHANCE DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT.
The Oglala Sioux Tribe Office of Economic Development & the Bitcoin/Mazacoin agree that O.S.T.O.E.D shall serve a supportive Technical Assistance role in the development of Bitcoin/Mazacoin.
3.   REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
The Bitcoin/Mazacoin shall timely file with the Oglala Sioux Tribe Office of Economic Development a monthly report as a cooperative effort to track the progress of Bitcoin/Mazacoin during the time that Bitcoin/Mazacoin is operational.
4.   FACILITY FEES
During the course of said agreement no cost will be incurred for OSTOED technical assistance, as the objective of this venture is to create an investment for the Oglala Sioux Tribe in the crypto currency market to assist with Economic Development on the Pine Ridge reservation.
5.   TERM OF AGREEMENT
Bitcoin/Mazacoin is to be in compliance with all Business development requirements that are established within the Oglala Sioux Tribe. This MOA shall be in effect for one (1) year and shall be considered null and void once the Oglala Sioux Tribe is well established within the crypto currency market.

David T. Mills, Director
Payu Harris, Bitcoin/Mazacoin Owner
legendary
Activity: 801

and if you think investing in anything based on one press release is anything but an insanely highly risk prone to fraud investment, then your an idiot.

No matter what, Payu still has more credibility so far than the Aurora creator and look how much damn money it made.

Not sure he does. He's not even a registered member of the Lakota.

Do you people know how many scams have been perpetrated on stock exchanges by phony companies? Who's to say this guy is not a con artist? There are many red flag already and he LIED, yes lied to the media several times. That we know for sure.

Now you wanna play it cool calling it "white lies", sure if that eases your conscience  but doesn't change the facts he defrauded investors, making people invest based on LIES and PHONY information.  

To top this the Mazacoin devs are anonymous and a weird bunch that makes stupid aggressive comments on twitter, they're also white and thought to be scammers by Indian officials. So not one of this Mazacoin team is genuine Lakota, not even Payu who looks indian.

"Are you guys associated with any of the american indian groups? For example the Assembly of First Nations or American Indian Movement?"

The AIM movement is currently not a fan of MazaCoin. Because the developers (myself included) are white. They believe it to be a "white man's scam" at this point. As for First Nations there may be more sympathy there, but so far they are silent.
http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/getting-associates-t26.html (official Mazacoin forum)

You just dont get it. Payu never claimed to be part of the tribe and as for his "lies", you can only be referring to things that are on websites and the surface, most likely controlled by somebody lazy or not up to date.
Lies are one thing, accidents and going rogue are another. That council isn't the only group that claim to be running things in the area. Herp you really need to chill your shill
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Here is more, check his disqus, a choice quote from a month ago

"Bitcoin, Mazacoin, and other Crypto currencies along with their supporting industries have a very real potential to bring economic change to a given area. but, if their only seen as quick $$$ "Fontas" Style Pump n Dumps then that begins to erode consumer confidence and is counterproductive to what we should be working towards with this industry as a whole...."

http://disqus.com/payu_harris/

There are other great quotes from him in there as well, the guy has been at work for months on this under the radar.

Yea, he said if you want a quick buck to move on to the next meme coin. So he knows what's up. I think the "official" comment came from him signing an agreement between the Office of Economic Development and his group.

whatever, let's organize a damn pump. Together we all add up to a whale or two , probably.
good so lets move on how will we deal with the whales and bots

should we coordinate our own pump?

whales avoid cryptorush right?

That is my understanding....I like where this is going, how can we do this.
legendary
Here is more, check his disqus, a choice quote from a month ago

"Bitcoin, Mazacoin, and other Crypto currencies along with their supporting industries have a very real potential to bring economic change to a given area. but, if their only seen as quick $$$ "Fontas" Style Pump n Dumps then that begins to erode consumer confidence and is counterproductive to what we should be working towards with this industry as a whole...."

http://disqus.com/payu_harris/

There are other great quotes from him in there as well, the guy has been at work for months on this under the radar.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good so lets move on how will we deal with the whales and bots

should we coordinate our own pump?

whales avoid cryptorush right?
I just posted the link from their forum to the Memorandum of Understanding between Mazacoin and the Office of Economic Development Oglala Sioux Tribe.

Either that is legit or I have been played like a violin.

It's been on the mazacoin forum since December so they probably just assumed we read it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look it's not hard, I spent no more than 5 minutes googling and discovered he has a history of native activism going back years. A lot of his work was focused on bringing technology to the reservations. In December be sat down for an interview and initially talked of bringing Bitcoin to the Lakotas but obviously it's morphed into its own coin since then.

Is it fibbing to call it the "official" currency for the tribe, probably, but the guy didn't just come out of nowhere to make this coin, and if he was out to enrich himself, well the boat on the first pump has sailed and the premine was never cashed out. How will he make his scam money now on a dead coin?

Exactly, everything about this coin has had validity yet people are trying to dispute this. We even seen some racism in this thread. Its ridiculous and so much negativity for no cause but to lead people on panic selling to make money. Sad greedy world we live in. To the idiots who troll and spread FUD get the fuck out of this thread and go support your shit alt coin until proof says otherwise about MAZA.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
if the devs are really scamming us then what do you think they will do when the pump from the whales begins?
will the devs dump there reserves?

Till now they did not sell a coin from the premine. Don't believe everything they say here. Google your self. Google not only mazacoin. Google for people and such. Your suprisded how much you would find out. I am not sellling and even bought some more. But dont do what i do. Research :d

You have expressed my thoughts better

Look it's not hard, I spent no more than 5 minutes googling and discovered he has a history of native activism going back years. A lot of his work was focused on bringing technology to the reservations. In December be sat down for an interview and initially talked of bringing Bitcoin to the Lakotas but obviously it's morphed into its own coin since then.

Is it fibbing to call it the "official" currency for the tribe, probably, but the guy didn't just come out of nowhere to make this coin, and if he was out to enrich himself, well the boat on the first pump has sailed and the premine was never cashed out. How will he make his scam money now on a dead coin?

Dude, check that link of the agreement that I just posted. I don't know what's going on, but that agreement looks to me like a positive thing. And it's been on their forum since December which is why  Payu is probably like, why should I answer questions that I have already answered.

This place is a soap opera, all the info is out there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

THIS ^^

how the fuck can people still be calling this a pump and dump if the guy with 25 million coins of premine is yet to make a single sale
legendary

Well, shit, I don't know what to think.

What about this? http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html

There's more but here is just an except:

During the course of said agreement no cost will be incurred for OSTOED technical assistance, as the objective of this venture is to create an investment for the Oglala Sioux Tribe in the crypto currency market to assist with Economic Development on the Pine Ridge reservation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
if the devs are really scamming us then what do you think they will do when the pump from the whales begins?

Till now they did not sell a coin from the premine. Don't believe everything they say here. Google your self. Google not only mazacoin. Google for people and such. Your suprisded how much you would find out. I am not sellling and even bought some more. But dont do what i do. Research :d
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I like this coin more than aurora (whose project seems really much more vague) and I will not sell
Activity: 476
Also on the official forum you find this disturbing statement:

"Are you guys associated with any of the american indian groups? For example the Assembly of First Nations or American Indian Movement?"

The AIM movement is currently not a fan of MazaCoin. Because the developers (myself included) are white. They believe it to be a "white man's scam" at this point. As for First Nations there may be more sympathy there, but so far they are silent.
http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/getting-associates-t26.html
It seems to me that he is trying to get maza out to the Lakota by telling a few white lies.

See, that's funny. Smiley
I think the Native American groups might have a different definition of 'white lie' than you were thinking of.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
Which if anyone read any of the articles, Payu never claimed to be a member of the tribe and said he was Northern Cheyenne.

As with many things about MazaCoin, whether Payu said it or not, it was often claimed in the articles written.
Like this one, for example: http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/03/07/lakota-indian-promotes-new-digital-currency-mazacoin/
Pages:
Jump to: