Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 86. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If anyone new is reading these posts, I really would be cautious about investing in this coin, there is a shit load of manipulation going on, it really is bad, be very careful about investing, I may just cut my losses, as I'm starting to think this bitch is only going down!

if there is manipulation going on.. then means u hold.. someone is buying to up all the low coin to pump it up and sell at a higher price

Right there, that's the type of shit i'm talking about.

I'm losing faith in this coin big time.

Dump now and get out then.  Nobody forced you to invest, and certainly nobody is forcing you to stay.  You're quite capable of making your own decisions...aren't you?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
That's news will be great if final was

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The margin traders and whales still manipulating hopefully get pinched and will eventually buy in higher Wink. This coin > AUR and we'll see that in the coming weeks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Ok, let's do this! My eyes are hurting, kept not sleeping now like 75hours str8. Made from 1k MAZA trading of small margins to 60k. Will not sell untill atleast 0.00100000 btc.

lol what
Activity: 182
We are not on the list with coins for voting on cryptsy.We will be added.
Activity: 243
I feel sorry for whoever sold the coin this low... Cry

I would, except me and several others here were in the damn forum all night (I work on servers at night lol) for 2 nights in a row saying HODL!!!

They would not listen, we did everything we could.

Silly seller:

0.00005975   84470.38778152   5.04710567

i think he cant hold the prices
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
What happen we are or not at cryspty final??

Is no more on vote list,so I guess yeah we are !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I would, except me and several others here were in the damn forum all night (I work on servers at night lol) for 2 nights in a row saying HODL!!!

Silly seller:

0.00005975   84470.38778152   5.04710567
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
What happen we are or not at cryspty final??
Activity: 350

I dont :-). I had really to control myself to buy more even after i went in to high with 11k instead of panic selling. Now its arround 7.8k. Guts and glory i hope  Grin

I bought tons at 5 then another BTC at 14 so its been tough on me too. Oh well wasn't going to panic sell and I love this coin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
how long it will take to transfer coins from mintpal to cryptsy? it's better to transfer coin to cryptsy or stay on mintpal?

Not that I am a fan of mintpal, but there's nothing necessarily wrong with them, other than the manipulation of marketse

I was wondering if it's better to go there, cause maybe volume will be higher -> bigger chance for larger increaments. But I now that take long to deposit on cryptsy. But analyzing AUR charts with this on Crytpsy prices were similar.
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

I dont :-). I had really to control myself to buy more even after i went in to high with 11k instead of panic selling. Now its arround 7.8k as break even. Guts and glory i hope  Grin
Activity: 98

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how long it will take to transfer coins from mintpal to cryptsy? it's better to transfer coin to cryptsy or stay on mintpal?

Not that I am a fan of mintpal, but there's nothing necessarily wrong with them, other than the manipulation of marketse
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Here we go https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewdeposits/121
Coin Number 121 Mazacoin. 120 is UTC, 122 is FLAP.

PS: You must be logged in.

Care to post a screenshot?
that's FLAP, so the other 2 will be confirmed too I guess

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: