Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 88. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If BigVern will put MZC on his site then you'll already be at the low point now.

I will really lose all respect for cryptsy if he doesn't list it and goes with shitcoin #25222
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
would you suggest to buy now @4.5k or wait a bit more? I finally managed to getsome more BTC  Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
indeed someone need's to make a real thread logo's fine...... tho
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Maybe anyone can make the first site better, like @ Ultracoin? With Big Logos were are all pools listet, all news etc.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-asic-resistant-ultracoin-utc-ultrafast-6-second-transactions-413978
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
No worse than trusting a guy named murraypaul

And if I were marketing an investment, you would be right to be wary of me.
For some reason people just accept any story at all about cryptocurrencies, without the sort of critical reasoning they would apply to a 'real world' investment.

People here don't like these kinds of questions, they'd rather give away more BTC to Big Vern to get them out of trouble - which it won't.

lol do you seriously not have anything else to occupy your time with?

At first I just ignored you, but now, I'm wondering...why don't you have any interests or hobbies besides harassing us?

I shouldn't have even replied to your troll post but man, I just had to ask, why you would waste your life trolling a forum?

There is so much more in life than this......it is kind of sad to see you wasting yours away. Sad

Don't be sad.
riecoin goin on btc38 tonight buy now could be 0.01 tonight~!

For some reason people just accept any story at all about cryptocurrencies, without the sort of critical reasoning they would apply to a 'real world' investment.

People here don't like these kinds of questions, they'd rather give away more BTC to Big Vern to get them out of trouble - which it won't.

lol do you seriously not have anything else to occupy your time with?

At first I just ignored you, but now, I'm wondering...why don't you have any interests or hobbies besides harassing us?

I shouldn't have even replied to your troll post but man, I just had to ask, why you would waste your life trolling a forum?

There is so much more in life than this......it is kind of sad to see you wasting yours away. Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I think Cryptsy would do well to add the top 4 on the list; Ultra, Takei, Maza and Saturn.
same, used a few cryptsy point's all my btc is in maza at 6100 lol
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

DTC unofficial team
just voted with 11 cryptsy points, will add some BTC to it.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
must go to first ploace mazacoin
come on vote
someone spam twitter to vote! 2.4btc for 12k votes 3 btc to be safe
Activity: 294
I think the coins will be added in about 1-2 hours.

Need more votes for Mazacoin.

2nd place is 44087

3rd Mazacoin -32961

Need more than 12k votes to be included for the new 2 coins  listing this friday.

How much btc req to buy 12k votes?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Need more votes for Mazacoin.

2nd place is 44087

3rd Mazacoin -32961

Need more than 12k votes to be included for the new 2 coins  listing this friday.
Activity: 294
So it's not too late to still send funds to put Mazacoin on top.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: