Pages:
Author

Topic: NakedBitcoins.com - Signature Campaign ! Good pay and many slots ! - page 2. (Read 2312 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Nakedbitcoins.com !
So it's allow to post on local section, right ?

Hi BagoBo,

When you say local what do you mean ?

Local board like Indonesian, Chinese, Russian section, etc
Non English section

I think unless you know how to translate the posts into those languages then I would say no for the moment because I don't know people will know what it is.But, I'm willing to have you give it a go.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

Hi BagoBo,

Local board like Indonesian, Chinese, Russian section, etc
Non English section
Nakedbitcoins.com !

Hi BagoBo,

I'm also suggest to put fund to escrow please..... Just to make sure that everything safe and smooth.

Funds have been sent to Samdo to be redistributed every Saturday @ midnight.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

I'm also suggest to put fund to escrow please..... Just to make sure that everything safe and smooth.
Nakedbitcoins.com !
by hiring a campaign manager with lots of red trust wont give your site a good image, i suggest you to hire someone that is trusted here instead

I'll run this one out and I'll check my options. So far no problems as payouts will be done every saturday. Thanks.

edit: on a side note the website will have an upgrade in design tomorrow.
Activity: 336
by hiring a campaign manager with lots of red trust wont give your site a good image, i suggest you to hire someone that is trusted here instead
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You should raise your rates, currently your rates are way too low. I suggest that you raise full member to at least 0.0004 per post and 0.0006 for senior member. Then more people will join.

We are looking to raise it yes. Thanks for stopping by!

I suggest you to find a better campaign manager.
You dont want to be paying for low quality posters
Nakedbitcoins.com !
You should raise your rates, currently your rates are way too low. I suggest that you raise full member to at least 0.0004 per post and 0.0006 for senior member. Then more people will join.

We are looking to raise it yes. Thanks for stopping by!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Well, you see my profile, I have good experience running campaign and there is no sense if people give me red for running a campaign, I can give you 10 reds because I hate then, does that make sense ?
In your last campaign, you gave rates based on what? I sometimes suspected you to use RNG to determine rates.
You acted unprofessional on several bases. I wouldn't consider that a "good experience running campaign"s.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
why on earth you chose someone with "Trust: -16: -4 / +0 Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" to run your campaign or make this signature campaign thread when you can make yourself or some else normal looking profile ?

edit : and full member and hero member signatures don't have link in them ( its not click able )

Well, you see my profile, I have good experience running campaign and there is no sense if people give me red for running a campaign, I can give you 10 reds because I hate then, does that make sense ?

And thanks for the edit thing, fixed already though.

Guys please understand rates will be increased later, dont post useless if you dont want to join.
Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Activity: 756
another new campaign and opportunity to all of us guys, thank you OP for opening it, will be bookmark this for now, I need to do it with my lappy., but thanks anyway. Goodluck as well.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Wow, another campaign for low quality posters.

Hi Rezlient let me know what is fair . I'm willing to adjust no worries!
here i can tell you how to run signature campaign smoothly.

1. Escrow the funds
2. Use a reputable campaign manager such as Yahoo, Lutpin etc
3. Fair payrates (lately fixed campaign are so popular, it's good to reduce spam too and you made a contribute to the forum)
4. Allow Full member or higher rank only

average payrates for fixed rate:

Full Member 0.03/25 posts
Senior Member 0.04/25 posts
Hero Member 0.05/25 posts

average for pay per post:

Full Member 0.0007/75 posts max/week
Senior Member 0.001/75 posts max/week
Hero Member 0.0012/75 posts max/week

Goodluck!
Nakedbitcoins.com !
why on earth you chose someone with "Trust: -16: -4 / +0 Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" to run your campaign or make this signature campaign thread when you can make yourself or some else normal looking profile ?

edit : and full member and hero member signatures don't have link in them ( its not click able )

I believe in 2nd chances and to be honest no scam has really been committed on his part ( imho ) it seems people don't like the ponzi stuff and so far he has done everything I've requested .

I also had my old sig under this account https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13097047  but decided to just go with Samdo to manage things as I'm busy with other things.

Yes, going to turn those on in a little bit here.

Some other places about us on BTCtalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12961733
https://www.reddit.com/r/nakedbitcoins/
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

Nakedbitcoins.com !

Hi Rezlient let me know what is fair . I'm willing to adjust no worries!
Activity: 574
Nakedbitcoins.com !
i must admit that the pay is not too great though its good to see that you have a lot of slots, i wish you good luck

Hi Tree,

Hopefully, going to be able to raise it all very soon.

If anyone has any questions you can PM me also. Thanks for stopping in!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
i must admit that the pay is not too great though its good to see that you have a lot of slots, i wish you good luck
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
So, no escrow, right?
All posts are counted, right? You don't have rules which posts are elibigle for a payout and which are not.
And fyi: There are no links included in the signatures for full members and higher (probably a mistake).
Pages:
Jump to: