Pages:
Author

Topic: Name new altcoin Masscoin, Netokoin, Nullgold, PCcoin, Silicoin, Unigit, or ...? - page 2. (Read 6042 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Call it 888 coin,

Guaranteed Chinese market. Easy to sell and much more catchy than the options you mentioned.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Reset the poll and added new choices ioney and moolabit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
However I am not as pessimistic on the possibility of the market need being fulfilled soon.   Smiley

Sir kindly check your Messages. Our group is working on a similar design.

I noticed before your name choice poll, but I didn't like the choices much except perhaps silicoin. I like unigit because it isn't lost in the dozens of "coin" altcoins, but it is not obvious that it means money.

Btw, that name Ethereum is not going to work. It is extremely difficult to select a name for the next currency of the world. I understand "it lives in the ether" but that isn't going to work for most people. It needs to sound like money, but not "coin".

Ethereum is too difficult to pronounce and spell.

Another problem is the units of the currency, i.e. "I own 3 ethereums" because it is not clear that an etheruem is a unit, i.e. 3 ethers. Whereas "I own 3 bitcoins" is clearly 3 coins.

Some people might be tempted to pronounce it as "uni-get" instead of "uni-jet", yet that isn't the phonetics of the spelling in english words so they would be clearly in error except that I think people mispronounce github as "get-hub" instead of "jet-hub"?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Please vote to help us select a name.

Click here to see the prior poll and list of features for this proposed altcoin.

Coincidentally we are pleased that our proposed feature list appears to resemble a moderately popular design promulgated by others.

¹ Cybergold.com is registered to a major corporation.
² Logold.com is already registered.
³ Unigit.com is already registered and in use for a scientific device.
Pages:
Jump to: