Pages:
Author

Topic: Nanaimo Gold - Shady Business Practices??? - page 2. (Read 18520 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Nanaimo provides a service

Considdering he no longer pays cash for bitcoins, only Liberty Reserve and HD-Money, I'd say he really doesn't provide much of a service at all now.  Well, at least in terms of what's relevent to this forum.  Since he'll still take cash and sell, I'd call it half a service.

Then there's the poor maintaince of his website, for example his FAQ still says he accepts Pay-Pal when he infact doesn't.  That indicates a lack of concern for having accurate information on his website.

Ontop of that, there's this whole 'bank account' issue.  Namely, Nanaimo Gold doesn't seem to have one and needs to rely on 'some guy' named 'Demi' who is mentioned without any additional context beyond that, to cash a large money order.  This and other comments by Nanaimo Gold lean towards an indication that Nanaimo Gold has financial issues of some kind.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
logitech3, I take exception to this. You've decided you know where my mail is(n't). That's really self-sacrificing, but even I didn't go that far.

"Self-sacrificing"? .... What?

All I was saying is that the letter I sent seems to not have yet arrived, and since we both sent it around a similar time frame maybe both of ours are caught up in the same "snag". There could be numerous reasons for this, but I don't suspect Nanaimo of pocketing my money, and I surely don't believe he'd pocket your measly $15 CAD when he's dealt with far larger sums and proven to be reliable.

As for the rest of the banter in this thread- I don't care how much Nanaimo insults your sexuality or whatever the hell as long as he's still processing orders. He made it clear this isn't his full time job, so I doubt he cares all that much about the people on this board whining about his level of "customer service".

He might have been a little too offensive in his replies but Nanaimo provides a service, it's not his full time job, and it's not his job to please every single person who is irate over the bitcoin fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
The guy is a bloody idiot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
there are still other more viable options to sell off bitcoins....i looked into his service a while ago, and found that prices tended to be considerably lower than other buyers...I can't say I've ever dealt with him directly, so I'm not gonna slam him or say he's a good buisnessman...however I have looked at this thread, and it seems that there is a fair amount of complaints going on....if people don't like what he's got on the table, then don't deal with him, simple as that.

My biggest gripe reading through this thread is the way he responded via email and in this thread, if he doesnt want customers so be it but he is open for business and treats the customer as allways wrong.
Merit: 252
Elder Crypto God
I'm sorry to see all this hostility. If anyone is looking for polite and friendly cash-by-mail exchanges please check out my service.
Activity: 35
there are still other more viable options to sell off bitcoins....i looked into his service a while ago, and found that prices tended to be considerably lower than other buyers...I can't say I've ever dealt with him directly, so I'm not gonna slam him or say he's a good buisnessman...however I have looked at this thread, and it seems that there is a fair amount of complaints going on....if people don't like what he's got on the table, then don't deal with him, simple as that.
Merit: 502
Huh.  Nanaimo Gold raised his hard cap on the price he'll buy bitcoins for from 5 USD to 6.9 USD.  Still somewhat uncompetative but not nearly as uncompetative in the current market.

It seems he listens, even while calling people fat, faggots, and liars. Smiley

Or he is just desperate for business after losing every client reading through this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
an eye opener. really.
copper member
Huh.  Nanaimo Gold raised his hard cap on the price he'll buy bitcoins for from 5 USD to 6.9 USD.  Still somewhat uncompetative but not nearly as uncompetative in the current market.

It seems he listens, even while calling people fat, faggots, and liars. Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Even if your customers are lying I would never do any business with you.
I almost used your site a few weeks ago... Glad I didnt.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
You must have one heck of another business to throw away what you have here nanaimogold...
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
> You're even more confusing, Nanaimo.  I googled my name about 6 different ways to find these 'goth' people and all I can find are pages about my winning a recent science competition. 

"More confusing" than what exactly? You say I have a poor command of the language.

Do you have a "poor command" of the Google? Do you really want me to post that Goth hate shit here? I'm determined to honor my commitment to your privacy, but if you insist, I will post the goth hatin' right here. Just tell me you insist because it's your privacy I'd breech.

I did not read through all this crap the other evening when you tricked me into working for you, I only spent a few seconds on it before moving on to write you, in private, "Hahaha. Goth." You remember that private email that you posted into public?

Now that I look again at this, it's absolutely you for sure. There is no possible way a man could forget creating this foolish stuff, so you have to be lying about it not existing. Obviously you have been playing dirty tricks on people from the safety of your computer for years already. You sure are a piece of work, what a word-wanking, lying, hateful, selfish clown you reveal yourself to be.

> Regardless, just because I don't post my name on Internet forums doesn't mean I'm some low life. 

Of course not.

What makes you some low life is that you posted obviously secret private material to the public for the sole purpose of hurting someone who never did you any harm, and with no consideration for any others who might be effected. That must be low life behavior to the privacy conscious readers of this board.

And here's a photo of you too. Goodness, you really are a fat pasty-faced obnoxious scumbag. Not an spec of testosterone in that soy-goy. I gotta say, you look just like you act.

Think hard Bobby-boob. Where did you leave this embarrassing stuff.  It comes up on the first page Google results. Shall I tell the search parameters? It's your call.

There is no excuse for what you did. You approached me with the sole intention to socially engineer me. I spent valuable time checking you out and coaching you. You rewarded my effort by blabbing my secrets.

> Moreover, you're 'attempt' to contact me about a financial transaction wasn't professional at all.  If you wanted to make a joke to break the ice and feel me out, I think it could be more clearly constructed.  I'm simply looking to make honest, straightforward transactions with professional people.  It's clear it is not to be found with you.

> Good day, sir.

Fuck you, goof.
> Did you just craft a statement and attribute it to me?

Perhaps I did make a mistake. With all these girls yelling, I might get confused about which one shrill what statement. At any rate, the deal was postmark within one day or the quote is stale.

> You also just called one of your customers a fag and then lament "Where did all those men go?"

Well, that's crafty. Take two out-of-context quotes, glue them together and viola! Something else entirely!

And I did not call him a fag - he called himself that or similar.

Activity: 3
You're even more confusing, Nanaimo.  I googled my name about 6 different ways to find these 'goth' people and all I can find are pages about my winning a recent science competition.  Regardless, just because I don't post my name on Internet forums doesn't mean I'm some low life.  Moreover, you're 'attempt' to contact me about a financial transaction wasn't professional at all.  If you wanted to make a joke to break the ice and feel me out, I think it could be more clearly constructed.  I'm simply looking to make honest, straightforward transactions with professional people.  It's clear it is not to be found with you.

Good day, sir.

I have bitcoin. You have pocket change stuck in the mail. You were quoted a price when you ordered. By your own word you waited a week before deciding to honor the agreement. You business practice is shady.

Let me retrieve that for you:

> It has been over two weeks since my $15 CAD BTC order on April 10th. My letter to you was sent April 12th.

It was a similar game, make the order, get a quote, wait a week to decide if the market was in your favour, then send the payment or not.

Did you just craft a statement and attribute it to me?

You also just called one of your customers a fag and then lament "Where did all those men go?" Well, there are currently over 12,000 different people on this forum, most of them don't care about this topic, and you might not like them either. I'd advise against touching cash altogether.
Wow, he attacked my sexuality as being a moral fault and a reason to not do buisness with me...  Or the usage of the term 'Bitfags' to refer to those who want to deal with him in regard to Bitcoins... Just... Just wow.

Nanaimo Gold's personal views asside, I wonder what school of buisness he's following that makes him think that publicly posting comments like that, along with many others, is actually 'good for buisness'.  If anything, he's dramatically added to the loss of his own credibility.

But, Nanaimo Gold, you are right, I didn't do buisness with you.  Why?  Well, asside from the fact that you're a jerk, you're not competative.  $5 USD per Bitcoin when others offer a vastly superior offer at this current time?  Competition benifits the consumer and you simply are not competative, I went with someone else who made a far better offer.  More over, he was a lot more professional and polite, a great bonus.  Infact, I think you'll find that most of the successful operators dealing in bitcoins on this forum are professional and polite.  You might wanna try that.

You choose to play the sodomite clown - I choose to not take you seriously.

You have no idea how I make my money, otherwise you would not provoke me. Your analysis of my trade is also laughable. Your belief that I want to trade with you, or that it is important that I trade with you is stupid.

Bitcoin is not useful for anything yet. This gaggle of Nancys clawing at each other is not commerce. I will continue to do what I have always done. This forum is only useful in my weeding out idiots not to be taken seriously.
> nanaimogold, I did not ask for a quote. I made an order and mailed the money. See the difference? It's not my fault you're accepting orders for something you don't have.

I have bitcoin. You have pocket change stuck in the mail. You were quoted a price when you ordered. By your own word you waited a week before deciding to honor the agreement. You business practice is shady.

>> And more people will give up on reading this board, like so many have before.

> Do you just write like a malignant narcissist or are you a full-blown psychopath? There is nothing wrong with this forum.

That makes no sense.

Lots of people have given up on this forum in disgust. Consider the first members, the guys who came from the payments business, primarily the men who worked to invent bitcoin. Where are they now? Not here.

I have heard from dozens of businessmen who shun this place because of the clownery and predatory pederasty. Look at who first offered to trade in bitcoin. Where did all those men go?

Many traders I work with shun not just the forum, but the bitcoin itself because of the nasty self serving perverts who are so vocal here. I find myself having to explain again and again that bitcoin has potential to be a good payment system, not the extention of social disease network that this forum represents.
copper member
Wow, he attacked my sexuality as being a moral fault and a reason to not do buisness with me...  Or the usage of the term 'Bitfags' to refer to those who want to deal with him in regard to Bitcoins... Just... Just wow.

Nanaimo Gold's personal views asside, I wonder what school of buisness he's following that makes him think that publicly posting comments like that, along with many others, is actually 'good for buisness'.  If anything, he's dramatically added to the loss of his own credibility.

But, Nanaimo Gold, you are right, I didn't do buisness with you.  Why?  Well, asside from the fact that you're a jerk, you're not competative.  $5 USD per Bitcoin when others offer a vastly superior offer at this current time?  Competition benifits the consumer and you simply are not competative, I went with someone else who made a far better offer.  More over, he was a lot more professional and polite, a great bonus.  Infact, I think you'll find that most of the successful operators dealing in bitcoins on this forum are professional and polite.  You might wanna try that.
>like Zallion my letter has yet to arrive.

logitech3, I take exception to this. You've decided you know where my mail is(n't). That's really self-sacrificing, but even I didn't go that far.

>It was a similar game, make the order, get a quote, wait a week to decide if the market was in your favour.

nanaimogold, I did not ask for a quote. I made an order and mailed the money. See the difference? It's not my fault you're accepting orders for something you don't have.

>And more people will give up on reading this board, like so many have before.

Do you just write like a malignant narcissist or are you a full-blown psychopath? There is nothing wrong with this forum.
> I crossed the street and Royal Bank honoured the MO instantly without problems.

You had to take the post office money order from the post office to the bank because the PO did not have enough money in their til to cash it. Remember when I told you about that? Remember when you called me a liar? That missing liquidity didn't stop our trade though. It was your ill manner and your breech of our trust when you put this private stuff here for the whole world to see forever. What part of private currency do you not understand? I just made arrangement to run the mo through the bank. When Demi saw the vile shit you wrote and that you posted private emails to the public he went livid. At that point there was no way he was going to cash that through his bank. No Deal. I've changed the policy and do not accept CP MO any longer. If they are not liquid, they are not worth the $5.50 extra charge.

I'm not required to do business with anyone I don't want to. You can't make demands of me and insult me and post private emails to public and expect me to do as you tell me. Fuck off are the only words I have for you. Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you react?

I mailed it back to you. I exercise my right of association. I don't want to trade with you. You fail to afford me the dignity an adult deserves.

AshleyAshes, you never did any trade with me. That I never took you seriously is your problem. It remains your problem.

You just sent me a series of email expressing your observations and making demands that I re-write my faq and to tell me that you don't like my offered price. I responded to all that and even offered to answer questions. The only one I recall you asking was as to why the Paypal payout option was grayed. "I don't have any" was the simple answer. I don't have any. Can't offer what I don't have. No Paypal today, option grayed. Pick some other option.

WE HAVE NO BANANAS TODAY!

My offer is very clear. It is mine to make. If you don't like it, don't accept it. Don't like the site? Don't use it. Maybe looking at it so frequently is making you mad. You say it's misleading, and I can't see that at all. I even use a nice grown up type size. Clearly laid out against other recognized sources of data, all presented in the same value denomination to avoid misleading. Good contrast - no weird colours.  No Ashy boy. You are chock full of it.
https://www.nanaimogold.com/bitcoin.php
nothing misleading anywhere - at least not intentionally. It's a dynamic business and the web site is always changing. Chock full you.

And your naivety is quite amazing. Anyone can Google to find what a sissy furfag you are. Why would anyone take you seriously when you present yourself that way? Especially in a financial transaction? You must have some idea of who and what I am, where I'm from. Why would you even engage me this way? I am not here at your beck and call. I laugh at idiots like you.

You have no complaint. Again I exercise my right of association. You, I don't trade with. STFU

If you Google eRage's name with home city you find a pack of goths hating on him. I thought that was kind of humorous so I used it to start our conversation. I have to engage people in conversation before I can allow them sensitive information. It seems unlikely that a pack of goths hating on oneself would go unnoticed, but I suppose it's possible that another man with the same name in the same town is the object de scorn.

It does not really matter how I open a conversation does it? If I google your name and something funny comes up, why not comment?

This thread is ample reason why I have to feel people out before I can tell them anything. I don't know why it is that you guys think it's acceptable to post secrets in public. Shame on you all. You prove yourselves unworthy of anyone's trust.

I notice eRage deleted his own real name information from his tattle, and you all should note that, because of my respect for privacy, I'm not pasting his real name and city here. You'll just have to take my word about that Google hit with the hateful goths.

I need a picture of the bank receipt, not your face! But no, it's my right to not associate with you either. pfft!

And to re-cap, for anyone who has waded this far through this scat-fest, the original poster discovered that he could snag quoted trades though western union by failing to set all the options correctly and gain a week to see which way the market moves before either paying or refunding. I think he did not do it on purpose, but his post in public describing how inspired a whole bunch of you dishonorable rejects to pull the same stunt. I can no longer accept WU for bitcoin because of such scum. I no longer accept cash by mail for bitcoin. It was a similar game, make the order, get a quote, wait a week to decide if the market was in your favour, then send the payment or not. In all my years trading e-gold and other digital currency, I never had such problems before. People did not wait to see the price of gold move for a week.

Now it seems I'm going to have to screen even harder to select those who can trade with me through my bank accounts. I certainly can't let you privacy hating yiffers know any secrets. Canada post money orders for any digital currency I can no longer accept. That pretty much just leaves trade from other digital currency into or out of bitcoin.

Some of you guys have serious moral and character flaws. To think that it's OK to post obviously secret material in public in an attempt to hurt someone, in this case me, to the inconvenience of all the people using the service, is really inexcusable. I really hope that people who miss these trade opportunities grant you all a bit of goth hate. You certainly deserve it. The topic so common to us all is privacy and encryption, but you clowns have no idea how to keep a secret and you are so selfish that you don't care a bit about the people you harm. And I suppose I'll have to put spam filter on the email address eGoof revealed.

I got a cease order from Western Union about using their marques. I wonder who instigated that? Shameful behavior. Zero honor.

zallon41, I don't know what happened to your letter. I process mail as it arrives. Yours is very late and will probably wind up back in your own hand. That's what my experience has shown. I don't want you to think I assume you're unable to address a letter, but it's surprising how many times people screw it up. Other times, there has been nothing wrong with addressing and is returned for no good reason. I have a large body of experience, and the mail is reliable, but nothing is infallible. I'm sorry that your experience has been bad. It doesn't make sense that I would do anything to sully my good old reputation. I'm glad you only sent small money and not more. You might be pleasantly surprised. If so, please let me know. Take a picture of the envelope for me please. Always interested to know where errant letters have been.

The mail has been very reliable for many years, however, this talk of cash in the mail is contrary to security. The security at my office is ruined because of this forum. I can't risk using my office to receive mail any longer. I've had to change to another more private mailbox, at more expense, in order to protect the secrets better. I now worry that one of these privacy hating bitfags will trick me into revealing it, then post it up in public to spoil it for everyone. How girlish is that? Why am I reduced to asking people to promise to keep secrets before I can do secret trade? You guys just don't get it. Shhh It's a secret.

Not everyone reading these words is a clown, of course. I despair that the clowns may have a majority on this board though, but some of you guys will tell me in private how I am right. People will still use the service to trade with me even though the screening is now lot stricter.

And more people will give up on reading this board, like so many have before.

Pages:
Jump to: