Pages:
Author

Topic: NANOBOT - AUTOMATED TRADING SOFTWARE *Multiple Exchanges *New Features - page 6. (Read 36922 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Hi

Does this bot auto make trades  for you or just a better UI for trading?

This bot will make automated trades, with a stop sell/ buy limit. New automated orders will, +1 for bids orders and -1 for ask orders. Also you can use the % and it will increase those orders, instead of going by 1 sat. It also has intervals so you don't have to waste money on too many orders, if your on a high active market. You can also select two markets you can watch on the top part of the software, it will show indicators, rate and volume. You can create your own strategy with seperate buy/sell buttons, intervals, stop buy/sell limits, and if you have the hybrid you can have multiple trades.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply! Is there a way I can compare the features of the 3 bots?
Activity: 524
Hi

Does this bot auto make trades  for you or just a better UI for trading?

This bot will make automated trades, with a stop sell/ buy limit. New automated orders will, +1 for bids orders and -1 for ask orders. Also you can use the % and it will increase those orders, instead of going by 1 sat. It also has intervals so you don't have to waste money on too many orders, if your on a high active market. You can also select two markets you can watch on the top part of the software, it will show indicators, rate and volume. You can create your own strategy with seperate buy/sell buttons, intervals, stop buy/sell limits, and if you have the hybrid you can have multiple trades.

Thanks
Sorry, but your software is crap. No version is working for me, tried all solutions. Still inactive tab.You are forcing people to buy the coins in order to enable funcionality, but no real support. It didn't work even for a single time.

thanks for your comment. I was gonna ask question whether someone has tried this software and what is their experience with it?
Have you had enough PXI balance in your account?
If I understood it correctly, the fee for using the hybrid version is 40k in the bittrex account.

Yes, I have over 20k PIX in my balance and tried first iteration of Nanobot III and first Hybrid version, which requires 15k. I wont buy another 20k to try latest Hybrid version, because of lost faith.

- Now if your software starts and not crash, its not an OS issue. This has been tested on windows 7 laptop and desktop windows 8, all passed.

- If you can't unlock the tabs, you don't have enough pxi funds in your bittrex wallet, or
you don't have your api settings right on bittrex, or
you in-putted the keys in the wrong spot, or you left a space if front of your keys.

- If your graphics is messed up its your graphics card, not the software.

- Norton or any internet security can block calls, check those and make sure its not getting blocked.
   I have norton 360, I have hi settings on it and with all the programs i download, i have to use the norton file insight to approve apps as trusted. Or it will block or remove the .exe software on first run.

The Nanobot III works very well, If you can't unlock the tab you have missed steps and have to complete all steps in order to use the software.
I have had updates on issues, and fixed it, and posted it right away. I personally think you have missed a step cause many people are using the software right now.
I also have video on how to unlock the tabs, and it shows it unlocking the tab on the video.
With the pxi at 25k or 40k its still the cheapest and better looking trading bot out as of today.
Once you get the steps right you will enjoy the trading bot. I'm always willing to help, just pm me and we can solve the issue.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Sorry, but your software is crap. No version is working for me, tried all solutions. Still inactive tab.You are forcing people to buy the coins in order to enable funcionality, but no real support. It didn't work even for a single time.

thanks for your comment. I was gonna ask question whether someone has tried this software and what is their experience with it?
If I understood it correctly, the fee for using the hybrid version is 40k in the bittrex account.

Yes, I have over 20k PIX in my balance and tried first iteration of Nanobot III and first Hybrid version, which requires 15k. I wont buy another 20k to try latest Hybrid version, because of lost faith.
Activity: 641
Hi

Does this bot auto make trades  for you or just a better UI for trading?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

legendary
Updated Nanobot III Hybrid v1.1 to v1.2, you can download it now.
- Fixing the locked tab.
- Loading API Keys.

Thanks

1. Nanobot III Hybrid v1.1 is now released. OP has been updated, its available for downloading.

2. Nanobot III v2 is now released. You can see it on the OP, with the download link.

3. Nanobot III Hybrid v2 is still being coded, the name may change because this version will be added with the next trading exchange.

"including the new indicators"  Are you talking about rsi ect type indicators? 

The indicators are rate indicators. I'm still coding the RSI, when its done I will add it to both Nanobots.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
"including the new indicators"  Are you talking about rsi ect type indicators? 

1. NANOBOT III v2
NANOBOT III v2 is available for downloading. The new versions has all the
updates, including the new indicators, and the automated stop sell / buy rate.
The front thread was redone with replacing the first version, with the second
version. To use the new version you will need 25,000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.
There won't be a third version for a few months or more, but all updates for the
second version will be added. Enjoy using the Nanobot III v2, where just getting
started.

2. NANOBOT III HYBRID v2
Nanobot III Hybrid v2 will also be out in a couple days. It comes with a newer
design, news, more bots, global rates, indicators, and more. This will also need
more pxi in your bittrex wallet, as there wont be a third version for a few months
as well.

3. NEXT EXCHANGE
Where looking into building the next bot for Cryptsy, not 100% yet. Where also
looking to adding it with bittrex, having both exchanges on one trading software.
Any ideas you have just post it on this thread.

4. NO UPDATES
There won't be any more updates or available downloads for the first version of
Nanobot III & Hybrid. We are just updating the newest versions that will be used
for a year.
Edit: There will be updates now for Hybrid v1 all year.
There will also be an update this week for the hybrid v1.

I will release a news update tomorrow on the nanobots.
If anyone wants to make a YouTube video with voice, we are offering a bounty 10,000 pxi for one youtube video of Nanobot III Hybrid with voice and longer than 3 min.

Happy Holidays
Update for Nanobot III Hybrid, scroll ticker now running smooth.

1. Nanobot III HYBRID is released, a YouTube video is also released on installing API keys and Starting the automated trading.

2. If you want to make a better YouTube video with voice, we are offering a bounty 10,000 pxi for one youtube video of Nanobot III Hybrid with voice and longer than 3 min.

3. As you already know, the Nanobot III Hybrid information was added to this thread. This keeps everyone informed of updates, new bots, and also helps everyone from not going to multiple threads.

4. There will be an update of Nanobot III in the coming days for adding a stop sell/buy rate, and minor issues. We will keep both versions available for everyone to download, Nanobot III - 5000 pxi & Nanobot III v2.0 - 7000 pxi.

5. We are accepting sponsors who want to advertise, just pm me for prices.

Happy Holidays

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Learn to go against your mind
Actually it doesn't work. I did everything as stated in instructions, but tab is still inactive.

I did everything as you said, set up new API keys, redownloaded software, have more than 5k PIX in my account, but still not activated.

For me dont work under 8.1, but if u use win7 you are ok.
Actually it doesn't work. I did everything as stated in instructions, but tab is still inactive.

Hello, Watch the video on how to unlock the trading tab. You will see in the video that the tab is locked then unlocked. Also check your norton or antivirus program from blocking the applications calls, by making it a trusted program. Have more than 5000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.

Youtube video - http://youtu.be/HKCzCi3WxdQ

Unlocking the Trading tab;
1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.
    Have more than 5000 pxi in Bittrex wallet.

2. After downloading software add API keys to API KEYS TAB, click save. Restart software, it should be unlock if not wait a minute.

I did everything as you said, set up new API keys, redownloaded software, have more than 5k PIX in my account, but still not activated.

Check to make sure no spaces are added before the keys.
legendary

Hello, Watch the video on how to unlock the trading tab. You will see in the video that the tab is locked then unlocked. Also check your norton or antivirus program from blocking the applications calls, by making it a trusted program. Have more than 5000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.

Youtube video - http://youtu.be/HKCzCi3WxdQ

Unlocking the Trading tab;
1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.
    Have more than 5000 pxi in Bittrex wallet.

2. After downloading software add API keys to API KEYS TAB, click save. Restart software, it should be unlock if not wait a minute.

I cant get it to work either. The "automated trading" tab stays grayed out no matter what I do.  I have definitely followed the instructions, disabled anti-virus ect ect ect.

edit: I GOT IT!  What was wrong is I had a space copied after my secret key. Deleted the space so that only the key was copied over and worked after a restart Cheesy.

After playing around with it a little im impressed. Once it is updated to have the 4 bots it will be awesome.  

When you update nanobot II will it be the same only for the other exchanges?  Will the price increase then?

I'm glad you got it to work, and that your impressed. The Nanobot II will be updated same way as Nanobot III Hybrid, and the user will need the same amount of pxi in there c-cex or bittrex wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: