Pages:
Author

Topic: NANOBOT - AUTOMATED TRADING SOFTWARE *Multiple Exchanges *New Features - page 7. (Read 36922 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I cant get it to work either. The "automated trading" tab stays grayed out no matter what I do.  I have definitely followed the instructions, disabled anti-virus ect ect ect.

edit: I GOT IT!  What was wrong is I had a space copied after my secret key. Deleted the space so that only the key was copied over and worked after a restart Cheesy.

After playing around with it a little im impressed. Once it is updated to have the 4 bots it will be awesome. 

When you update nanobot II will it be the same only for the other exchanges?  Will the price increase then?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Actually it doesn't work. I did everything as stated in instructions, but tab is still inactive.

Hello, Watch the video on how to unlock the trading tab. You will see in the video that the tab is locked then unlocked. Also check your norton or antivirus program from blocking the applications calls, by making it a trusted program. Have more than 5000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.

Youtube video - http://youtu.be/HKCzCi3WxdQ

Unlocking the Trading tab;
1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.
    Have more than 5000 pxi in Bittrex wallet.

2. After downloading software add API keys to API KEYS TAB, click save. Restart software, it should be unlock if not wait a minute.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Actually it doesn't work. I did everything as stated in instructions, but tab is still inactive.
Currently working on the last trading bot for Bittrex. This one will be for the extreme trader, it will have many trading options.
More will be released as its being built. There will be a total of three bots all ranging from entry level to advance level.
Projects for next year will be adding additional features to current bots, adding a couple more bots for other exchanges, and expanding the cloud service.
For users that mine pxi we now have a new pool AIKAPOOL.COM   http://aikapool.com/pxi.
Also checkout prime-xi bitcointalk thread for more details on projects. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7931657

Happy Holidays

Release for Nanobot III Hybrid has a announce thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9893613

I will post the release date for the Nanobot III Hybrid very soon.
I just checked out the video, I can not see how you set up a strategy? what kind of strategy can you set?

Hello, you can download the software, and try it out. With separate buy and sell buttons you can decide when to buy & sell. You can create your own system for trading. For myself I buy low, wait till the market picks up then sell. This trading bot is a entry to medium level for users, without the high cost, making it for everyone so they can start trading in a minute. Nanobot III Hybrid comes with four bots, alert system, and more features geared towards entry to advanced users. Instead of just having one bot, users will now have a choice, on what they need to start trading.
Activity: 641
I just checked out the video, I can not see how you set up a strategy? what kind of strategy can you set?

1. New update - now you can add keys, click save, wait a minute, tab will unlock.

EDIT: 2014.12.16
Update
- Fixed API Key activation wait time

2. Nanobot III Hybrid - now accepting sponsors, advertisements of sponsors will have there own page and closing sponsor credits. Pm me for details.

3. You can also trade 24/7 on the nanobot cloud.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I use Bittrex a lot so if this works, it will be wonderful.

I will try it and post my feedback about it later.
Nanobot III Hybrid is complete, I will do testing all week and hopefully release it on 2014.12.20 if testing goes well.

Thanks
Activity: 641
anyone using this bot? any good?

1. Updates released for Nanobot III

EDIT: 2014.12.11
Update
- Added task bar notification when minimized
- Trade button will not work without filling in details

EDIT: 2014.12.12
Update
- Extended the sell/buy limits & orders
- Added notification for saved API keys

2. YouTube Video:  NANOBOT III - Adding API Keys and Starting the automated trading.
    http://youtu.be/HKCzCi3WxdQ

3. New Banner for Nanobot III

4. Nanobot III Hybrid is almost completed. It has four automated bots, information on pairs, info notifications, clean design, and more....
    Might be ready by 2014.12.20 more details will be released soon.

Activity: 700
Done and redone, but still doesn't work :S
Hey there!
I have download the bot and follow the video instructions, but still not working. I got 5 185 PXI in my Bittrex wallet atm..

Thanks for the help,

Antho281

Try this...

Unlocking the Trading tab;

1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.
    Have more than 5000 pxi in Bittrex wallet.

2. After downloading software add API keys to API KEYS TAB, click save. Restart software, it should be unlock if not wait a minute.

3. If it still did not unlock the trading tab, delete software, re-download, don't start up software, go to the Nanobot III folder, add your API keys to keys.txt & secret.txt. Start up the software it should be unlocked.

Activity: 700
Hey there!
I have download the bot and follow the video instructions, but still not working. I got 5 185 PXI in my Bittrex wallet atm..

Thanks for the help,

Antho281
Just added the youtube instructions on installing API Keys, and starting the automated trading.

Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Is it only for Bittrex? Would love to use it elsewhere Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
did anyone test this ?

is it safe?
is it profitable?
profit depends upon your strategy,if you get out at right time you'll make profit.(i don't use bots it's very risky!!)
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Try it !

Do it yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: