Pages:
Author

Topic: NanoTokens Information thread MOVED - page 2. (Read 38075 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
September 11, 2013, 11:26:46 PM
I have 500 tokens and don't want to lose them. If you use the same blockchain does it mean that my coins don't disapperar?

i'm not sure, but i'm making some reservations to cope with the loss of coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 11, 2013, 10:47:41 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resolvednanotokens-relaunch-need-a-resolved-292650     for now, i need to finalize a seednode. this does not have to be a domain, but it needs to be a static ip address where the client will run at all times.
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
September 11, 2013, 08:50:16 AM
I have 500 tokens and don't want to lose them. If you use the same blockchain does it mean that my coins don't disapperar?
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
September 11, 2013, 08:02:49 AM
When will correct synchronization purse

I am awaiting the block chain to be sent from me from cryptsy to test against the chain on my current machine.

the cryptsy chain will be distributed with the linux source, and my chain distributed with the windows installer and preinstalled and reindexed in the appdata folder.

additionally, the chinese investor of 20 btc will need to contact me with his address and amount of coins lost, so that the coins can be replaced through pregeneration to his address in first found block on new network.

new client is ready, its just a matter of orphaning the fork and assessing the damage as far as how many coins are lost by who. cryptsy chain will be used to prevent loss of funds in cryptsy accounts

so are you saying the current amount of nano tokens we have will be reimbursed ? i have 165 that i got back in July. Or will these somehow be implemented into new client?
September 11, 2013, 05:36:44 AM

I am awaiting the block chain to be sent from me from cryptsy to test against the chain on my current machine.

the cryptsy chain will be distributed with the linux source, and my chain distributed with the windows installer and preinstalled and reindexed in the appdata folder.

additionally, the chinese investor of 20 btc will need to contact me with his address and amount of coins lost, so that the coins can be replaced through pregeneration to his address in first found block on new network.

new client is ready, its just a matter of orphaning the fork and assessing the damage as far as how many coins are lost by who. cryptsy chain will be used to prevent loss of funds in cryptsy accounts
I'm afraid to shoot pool with coins so they are not lost

Everything i say seems to get lost in translation. A chinese to english translator is needed.
when the problem is solved with the timing purse

How can i get you to understand that you and the other chinese people still mining this that you need to stop until i release the fix. you are just wasting your time.
Well then we will wait

Ah thank you very much. i did not mean that to sound racist, but i've had a difficult time conveying the idea to people of China because of the language barrier.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2013, 05:32:14 AM

Everything i say seems to get lost in translation. A chinese to english translator is needed.

How can i get you to understand that you and the other chinese people still mining this that you need to stop until i release the fix. you are just wasting your time.
Well then we will wait
September 11, 2013, 05:18:34 AM

legendary
September 11, 2013, 05:17:22 AM

September 11, 2013, 04:59:15 AM

legendary
September 11, 2013, 04:57:57 AM

September 11, 2013, 03:31:17 AM

legendary
September 11, 2013, 03:26:43 AM
September 10, 2013, 09:48:52 AM
NAN if good to promote the future development of good, NAN in the design are good, does not occur through the account, it will not deflation, NAN This name is also good to hear,
September 10, 2013, 06:49:15 AM
Why not synchronized purse ,very nice coin
Is a very beautiful coin, it is regrettable that the developers have dropped it, this is a very sad thing ah!
no i'm going to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
September 10, 2013, 05:50:49 AM
Why nanotokens removed from cryptsy?
September 10, 2013, 05:32:59 AM
Why not synchronized purse ,very nice coin
Is a very beautiful coin, it is regrettable that the developers have dropped it, this is a very sad thing ah!
September 10, 2013, 05:27:17 AM
NAN has been welcomed by Chinese investors and now mad hype, and I'm being irresponsible and causing a huge loss.
https://btcltc.com/home/index/nan_ltc

like, would you please fill me in on what is going on? i heard about a guy losing 20 btc worth of NAN when withdrawing from cryptsy. are you the guy from cryptsy chat?
That person is me, cryptsy platform staff accuse you irresponsible, regardless of NAN's already fixed.
legendary
September 10, 2013, 01:33:40 AM
вы тoпитe мoнeтy дaйтe eй шaнc, блин я вoт oднoгo нe пoймy зaчeм тaкoe дeлaть
legendary
September 10, 2013, 01:24:59 AM
Who let the purse synchronized
September 10, 2013, 01:20:54 AM
NAN has been welcomed by Chinese investors and now mad hype, and I'm being irresponsible and causing a huge loss.
https://btcltc.com/home/index/nan_ltc

like, would you please fill me in on what is going on? i heard about a guy losing 20 btc worth of NAN when withdrawing from cryptsy. are you the guy from cryptsy chat?
Pages:
Jump to: