Pages:
Author

Topic: NATO officials say they were briefed on Russian bounties on US soldiers. - page 2. (Read 317 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2073
~snip~

Haha. How naive you are. No media can be trusted at this time.

Have you been shown the true evidence that Russia sponsored Afghan militants to kill American soldiers? Maybe it was deliberately set up by opponents of Trump?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
"Barry Richard McCaffrey (born November 17, 1942) is a former United States Army officer and current news commentator, professor and business consultant who served on U.S. President Bill Clinton's Cabinet as the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy.......

So he put a lot of blacks into jail? Don't black lives matter?

This strikes me as a trial run for the total, baseless lies and smears the democrats will float in the several weeks prior to the close of the election of 2020. Because that's what they always do.

This time we can expect it to be far worse than previous.
Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
I need to see some evidence otherwise I'm going to assume this is more bullshit to drum up animosity against Russia.  The story itself sounds like something straight from a middle american's nightmare.  What would Russia gain by killing some US troops in Afghanistan? It plays into the fear that foreign boogeyman is out there orgasmic at the thought of being able to kill random Americans.   Afghanistan is already a quagmire.  Russia doesn't need to make it one.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I was watching Morning Joe today and a retired US General (General Barry R McCaffrey) was invited on the show. The retired General more or less said that the chance that Trump wasn't briefed on the Russia bounties was probably zero. The retired General insinuated that Trump had to have been briefed on it, especially if the allies of the US were briefed on it.

Assuming Trump was briefed on it, then his decision to try to invite Putin/Russia back to the G7 is nothing short of treason. Trump is truly a puppet of Putin.

"Barry Richard McCaffrey (born November 17, 1942) is a former United States Army officer and current news commentator, professor and business consultant who served on U.S. President Bill Clinton's Cabinet as the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy...

In March 2018 he claimed that United States president Donald Trump was under the sway of Russian President Vladimir Putin and that this was a dangerous threat for the security of the United States."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_McCaffrey

What are the chances that the information itself from a NATO coming under increasing pressure to fund itself from Trump is bullshit?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
I was watching Morning Joe today and a retired US General (General Barry R McCaffrey) was invited on the show. The retired General more or less said that the chance that Trump wasn't briefed on the Russia bounties was probably zero. The retired General insinuated that Trump had to have been briefed on it, especially if the allies of the US were briefed on it.

Assuming Trump was briefed on it, then his decision to try to invite Putin/Russia back to the G7 is nothing short of treason. Trump is truly a puppet of Putin.

A new sock puppet!
Activity: 42
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: