Author

Topic: NBA 2019-2020 betting - page 642. (Read 115950 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 04, 2020, 07:02:37 PM
My Pick

OKC -6.5

There you go, but I think I am late, the line already move to -8.5, I can see why... anyway I think I can still do this, it's hard not to follow you. lol
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
March 04, 2020, 03:20:09 PM
Every bet you people put up here hit, congratulations to all of you especially to you Harkorede who are hot with 8 win streak.
That parlay is already a bonus, so now, are you up to the challenge to make it a 10 win streak?

He could make it to 10, so wait for his next pick,  Grin

Can I share my pick also? My pick would be the Bucks to win against the Pacers, that's -11 but it's okay, I believe they will have a big bounce back win that they will win at least 10 points or more, or at least they'll cover that spread.

After that loss from Miami Bucks Will comeback, though Pacers is not an easy opponent as they also have good selection of players, it would be an interesting game let see if Gianni's and the team will cover your pick good luck to your first share pick here though.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
March 04, 2020, 12:08:32 PM
Should I now sign up to twitter for those kind of updates?
I mean, I have really no idea about that.
Not necessarily, you should get as much information on Rotoworld too.

Edit: Looks like Tatum (Probable) could somehow play tonight, but Brown (Out), Hayward (Out), Green (Probable) and Walker (Out) all set to hit the sidelines. 1, 2, Tatum chances of playing probably explains why Celtics are now -4.5 favorites.

1. https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredWeissNBA/status/1235263487124951040
2. https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball/nba/teams/bos/boston-celtics

As for my pick for today, I'm going in on Detroit Pistons vs OKC Thunder tonight, OKC are going in to today's game having lost back to back games against two of the best teams in the NBA Bucks and Clippers, They'll be looking to take the best advantage of an injury infested Piston's team. So they've gotten my my nod to win and cover the -6.5 spread

My Pick

OKC -6.5
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
March 04, 2020, 11:23:51 AM
Boston Celtics -3.5
Oklahoma City Thunder -6.5
Memphis Grizzlies no handicap
New Orleans Pelicans no handicap (I'll take my chances)

24.47 total odds. Hmm. Please give me a little luck guys.  Wink

I like your picks except for the Celtics, I wouldn't trust them against Cavaliers for tomorrow's game, for what it's worth Tatum is still out, Jaylen Brown injured, Kemba would be rested, Hayward and there's also a huge chance of Marcus Smart getting suspended, leaving Theis has the only regular starter, the rotation is quite to heavy to be overlooked in my opinion. The line has also by the way reduced -1.5 still in favor of the Celtics, though.

Here's also a tweet from another source

Thanks man!

Should I now sign up to twitter for those kind of updates?
I mean, I have really no idea about that.
I looked at the injury report and it just says Walker is the only one out with injury so it means they still have a good chance to win.
Anyway, I could still change for now.
I just piled up my bets just to not forget it.

Again thank you. Merited for saving me a few dollars.  Cheesy
copper member
March 04, 2020, 09:44:30 AM
Boston Celtics -3.5

24.47 total odds. Hmm. Please give me a little luck guys.  Wink

I like your picks except for the Celtics, I wouldn't trust them against Cavaliers for tomorrow's game, for what it's worth Tatum is still out, Jaylen Brown injured, Kemba would be rested, Hayward and there's also a huge chance of Marcus Smart getting suspended, leaving Theis has the only regular starter, the rotation is quite to heavy to be overlooked in my opinion. The line has also by the way reduced -1.5 still in favor of the Celtics, though.

Here's also a tweet from another source
March 04, 2020, 09:19:41 AM

Can I share my pick also? My pick would be the Bucks to win against the Pacers, that's -11 but it's okay, I believe they will have a big bounce back win that they will win at least 10 points or more, or at least they'll cover that spread.

Shoot.

Everything you can. Who knows? You might become the next lucky guy here.  Grin

Boston Celtics -3.5

24.47 total odds. Hmm. Please give me a little luck guys.  Wink
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 04, 2020, 08:03:59 AM
Every bet you people put up here hit, congratulations to all of you especially to you Harkorede who are hot with 8 win streak.
That parlay is already a bonus, so now, are you up to the challenge to make it a 10 win streak?

I certainly can wait for that, I am still awake now and I'll be looking for some picks here, I just like to ride for another time since I was not able to ride every time there is pick shared in here.

you already did share, Bucks are a good team but -11 after they loss against the Pacers, I'm gonna stay away with that.
There's still a lot of games that I think it's easier to analyze, like the Jazz vs NY Knicks.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
March 04, 2020, 06:45:20 AM

March 04, 2020, 06:14:37 AM

And here is a little more for me  Tongue

I've got also got my winning streak going currently at 8
Oh God!
I hope I am you.  Grin I really envy you man for being so lucky.

I would get back tomorrow. I kind of late this time because of work.
I will try  making my bets as early as I could then just change it if ever you people will also have your deals earlier than mine.  Grin
Congratulations man.

This thread now has become the home of winners, I could not take my eyes off this thread, you guys are amazing, you are giving winning bets here.
Looking forward for the next pick, @Harkorede, I promise, I won't fade you for now.  Grin
Yes they are. No doubt.
Do you have some kind of lucky stone or something which could be bought somewhere.  Cheesy
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 04, 2020, 02:58:06 AM
This thread now has become the home of winners, I could not take my eyes off this thread, you guys are amazing, you are giving winning bets here.
Looking forward for the next pick, @Harkorede, I promise, I won't fade you for now.  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 04, 2020, 02:22:26 AM
So I think I am going with the Clippers here -3.

Bang!

PICK : SIXERS +13.5

That was freaking close man, I'm glad it hit!

Raptors -3.5

Woah there! That was a triple bang! Congratulations to everyone!

PS: I'm also taking this pick together with @Stadus and @Sanitough picks for a parlay.

And here is a little more for me  Tongue

Wow...What a parlay for you and an addition to your winning streak bro. That win from Lakers handicap was close, I was thinking that after that 3rd quarter run they will continue to keep pushing and dominating but Sixers try it hard to get closer to the point that they've made it to single digit
before that push again from Lakers.
Merit: 612
March 04, 2020, 02:20:01 AM
copper member
March 04, 2020, 02:10:06 AM

Bang!

That was freaking close man, I'm glad it hit!

Raptors -3.5

Woah there! That was a triple bang! Congratulations to everyone!

PS: I'm also taking this pick together with @Stadus and @Sanitough picks for a parlay.

And here is a little more for me  Tongue

March 03, 2020, 10:39:56 PM
Game : Lakers vs Sixers

We are all aware that the Sixers are still playing without Embiid and Simmons, but, it's the same squad that gives the Clippers a tough competition, therefore I would bet on them at the same place, this time against the Lakers.

Noted. I will take the same path but only 76ers +11.5.
Somehow they still have a fighting chance with this guys, Harris and Horford out there.

I am a little late with some games. Guess I will just be taking the live bets now.
The Nuggets vs Warriors games still have some good numbers to bet with. The lead is not that far yet.

What the!!!
GSW won the freaking game?! With 16 point lead.
Crap! I didn't have the greedy mode in me.
Who took the risk?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
March 03, 2020, 11:40:43 AM
I'm going with Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors for my pick today, Toronto Raptors are definitely due for a win which I think would happen tonight, both teams are coming from 3 consecutive losses each, but Raptors would be the more aggressive team, so I'm going with them to cover -3.5 spread

My Pick:

Raptors -3.5

GL to everyone!

Your analysis sounds right, both teams are on 3 losing streak but Raptors 2 loses are coming from Bucks and Denver while Suns in their last game loss against the weakest team in the NBA which is the Warriors, so let's bet on a better team and I am with you.
copper member
March 03, 2020, 11:21:34 AM
I'm going with Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors for my pick today, Toronto Raptors are definitely due for a win which I think would happen tonight, both teams are coming from 3 consecutive losses each, but Raptors would be the more aggressive team, so I'm going with them to cover -3.5 spread

My Pick:

Raptors -3.5

GL to everyone!
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 03, 2020, 10:49:55 AM

I am adding this to my pick which is above you, and I would also put some ML on the Sixers here as Lakers could be a shitty team sometimes.

Lakers with 21-7 home record doesn't seem to be unbeatable, so I'll try my luck on it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 03, 2020, 09:38:27 AM
Game : Lakers vs Sixers

We are all aware that the Sixers are still playing without Embiid and Simmons, but, it's the same squad that gives the Clippers a tough competition, therefore I would bet on them at the same place, this time against the Lakers.

Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 03, 2020, 07:56:22 AM
So how about the upcoming games guys?

We have Clippers vs OKC +3.
This seems look so easy, I know OKC is a good team but Clippers are the better team here and they are fully healthy now.

March 03, 2020, 07:30:45 AM
Freaking 2 upsets for my bets.

Rockets lose against the Knicks and then Dallas losing against Chicago. What the heck!
Thank God I won the Grizzlies game and the Trail Blazers. (lots of thanks for reminding me stadus)

Again with Bucks losing against the Heat. They haven't won against them yet. 2-0 now.
Jump to: