Author

Topic: NBA 2019-2020 betting - page 644. (Read 115950 times)

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
March 01, 2020, 09:57:55 AM
Who will bet for the Pelicans against the Lakers? They need that win. They might play harder now.

I'm going Lakers on this...

I'm going with 2 picks for today, simply because I'm having a hard time choosing either.

1. Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks won the most recent match up between both sides, just about a week ago, though they were double-digits point favorite in that game. I'm backing on them to record another win on the road today in a good rhythm.

My Pick:
Dallas Mavericks -6.5

2. Pelicans vs Lakers
Lakers coming in back to back on this game, after a surprising defeat to Grizzlies last night, Pelicans indeed needs a win here as they are pushing a for playoff spot with only 1.5 games behind Grizzlies, but I think they'll live to air their desperations against another team.

My Pick:
Lakers -2.5

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
March 01, 2020, 09:31:46 AM
Who will bet for the Pelicans against the Lakers? They need that win. They might play harder now.
I do, Lakers are playing a back to back games, loss against the Memphis so Pelicans would try to win here so they'll have a good race with the Memphis in the playoff spot, most probably the last spot.

My main bet here though is the Nuggets to cover at home, after a loss on the road, they'll surely comeback and I can trust them at home.

Nuggets -5 is my pick and I am confident since Raptors does not have bigs to stop the Jokic on the paint.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
March 01, 2020, 09:20:27 AM
Did you do it?

Oh, no I didn't. Grizzlies against Lakers with Bron and AD available, I never would have, to be honest.

I've not been into upsets and/or parlays these days, I can hardly find 3/4 games that I'm very comfortable with recently, so I'm just keeping the focus on my daily single bets.
Yeah,  I cannot do it too even with all the demons whispering to me.  Grin
It is just not right, IMO.
I don't really know why, but I got scared betting against the Lakers these days although I want to for most of the times.
Same against the Bucks. Just looking at just how little amount of their losses will make you doubt to bet against them.

High odds again for later games.
Hornets @7.60 vs Bucks. - No, I wouldn't dare.  Cheesy
Clippers vs 76ers @8.20 - Wow. No Embiid and Simmons. Nope!

This two though might be sweeter.
Warriors @3.05 vs Wizards
Kings vs Pistons @3.75

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 01, 2020, 07:45:53 AM
so I'm just keeping the focus on my daily single bets.
I think you should focus on where you are successful, thus far you are already in 4 winning streak if my counting is correct and I believe you can make it to 10  Grin

I make my own analysis as well, not posting here sometimes but since you are hot, I would not hesitate to follow you.
legendary
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 01, 2020, 06:49:08 AM
You are betting against the Celtics on their home stadium and with a handicap?  That might be a mistake.

In any case, a prediction. I reckon Giannis will not extend his contract if the Bucks do not reach the finals again.

I thought it was lol, at the first half, celtics had a very comfortable lead but in the 3rd quarter rockets made a big rally.
This was a close game as it went into OT so there's nothing to regret, I lose and I move one, there's still another game to comeback.

anyway, @harklode, you are doing great man, you are streaking hot right now. 
copper member
March 01, 2020, 01:11:06 AM
Did you do it?

Oh, no I didn't. Grizzlies against Lakers with Bron and AD available, I never would have, to be honest.

I've not been into upsets and/or parlays these days, I can hardly find 3/4 games that I'm very comfortable with recently, so I'm just keeping the focus on my daily single bets.
March 01, 2020, 12:54:43 AM
My Pick:

Indiana Pacers -6

And that makes it 4 in a row!  Smiley

So much injuries in Grizzlies team. I don't think they can win this against the strong Lakers.
Boston vs Houston though might be a good game. I will watch this one rather than watching the Lakers hammering the Grizzlies.  Grin

My bets for tonight.
Houston -1.5 @1.94

Same with Warriors. Too many injured players.
Difficult to risk even against the Suns.  Huh But I am greedy. So let's go Warriors!!  Cheesy @4.90

Look at you! Greediness got you your bet on the Warriors (Congrats!) but, if only you were more greedy you'd have bagged another 5+ Odds from Grizzlies vs Lakers, what a total shambles from Le Bron and co. They won just a single quarter (4th Quarter), that was an epic fail!
What the FAT!!!
Holy Macintosh!  Grin
So I am not that greedy yet.
I did not really expect that. Should've wasted even just a little money for Grizzlies.
There will be no more next time for this. Did you do it?

I am going to train in Mount Greed to be more greedy.  Grin
I may have lose the Houston game but gained more with the Warriors.

You are betting against the Celtics on their home stadium and with a handicap?  That might be a mistake.

In any case, a prediction. I reckon Giannis will not extend his contract if the Bucks do not reach the finals again.
Yeah, I made a .5 mistake.
copper member
March 01, 2020, 12:33:22 AM
My Pick:

Indiana Pacers -6

And that makes it 4 in a row!  Smiley

So much injuries in Grizzlies team. I don't think they can win this against the strong Lakers.
Boston vs Houston though might be a good game. I will watch this one rather than watching the Lakers hammering the Grizzlies.  Grin

My bets for tonight.
Houston -1.5 @1.94

Difficult to risk even against the Suns.  Huh But I am greedy. So let's go Warriors!!  Cheesy @4.90

Look at you! Greediness got you your bet on the Warriors (Congrats!) but, if only you were more greedy you'd have bagged another 5+ Odds from Grizzlies vs Lakers, what a total shambles from Le Bron and co. They won just a single quarter (4th Quarter), that was an epic fail!
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
February 29, 2020, 10:05:53 PM

February 29, 2020, 09:17:58 PM
Boston vs Houston though might be a good game. I will watch this one rather than watching the Lakers hammering the Grizzlies.  Grin

My bets for tonight.
Houston -1.5 @1.94

Difficult to risk even against the Suns.  Huh But I am greedy. So let's go Warriors!!  Cheesy @4.90

legendary
February 29, 2020, 10:33:10 AM
Welcome back @stadus... the match up that you pick seems both teams have 50/50 chance of winning, I am not sure there's a value on it, as a gambler it could be just choosing which team do you like to win, nothing else, and with that I am not tailing this one.

I get what how you see the match up but I will stick with what I think is right, and I saw some value on the Celtics also, at HOME.
They beat the Clippers, so I will not doubt about their capability on beating any good teams.

Well, if that is what you are seeing, I wish you good luck, thank you for taking time to share your picks but there are games that I am not attractive especially the spread is very small, like I said this is like a 50/50 game as although the Celtics are doing great at home, Rockets has also been so hot lately and they will miss Walker here which is a big contributor.

This could be different because Walker did play against the Clippers, but I don't worry about that, I still trust them without Walker.
I'm thinking they'll do a revenge here with their loss on the road against the same team last Feb 11 this year.
Merit: 666
February 29, 2020, 10:02:36 AM
Welcome back @stadus... the match up that you pick seems both teams have 50/50 chance of winning, I am not sure there's a value on it, as a gambler it could be just choosing which team do you like to win, nothing else, and with that I am not tailing this one.

I get what how you see the match up but I will stick with what I think is right, and I saw some value on the Celtics also, at HOME.
They beat the Clippers, so I will not doubt about their capability on beating any good teams.

Well, if that is what you are seeing, I wish you good luck, thank you for taking time to share your picks but there are games that I am not attractive especially the spread is very small, like I said this is like a 50/50 game as although the Celtics are doing great at home, Rockets has also been so hot lately and they will miss Walker here which is a big contributor.
legendary
February 29, 2020, 09:53:14 AM

My Pick:

Indiana Pacers -6

Good luck on your bet, hopefully our picks will hit.

February 29, 2020, 09:19:25 AM
I'm back with my pick again.
I Like Rockets vs Boston, and I would pick Boston here to win @-1.5... I don't know but I think I have become a Rockets hater since they traded Capela. lol.

Welcome back!  Smiley

I have checked the games for today and I'm in for Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers, Cleveland cavaliers have indeed improved under Bickerstaff with 3 - 1, If I'm not mistaken and one of those win was against 76ers, However, I'm backing Pacers here on the road as they've also got a great streak going on.

My Pick:

Indiana Pacers -6

Two win streak both at home, I could back them at home but I have doubt when they are playing on the road as they are not really a good team on the road. However, playing against the Cavaliers, I think they'll have a solid chance of covering the spread if they beat the Cavaliers, yes the Cavaliers won against the Sixers, but Embiid was injured that time if I am not mistaken .
copper member
February 29, 2020, 09:15:40 AM
I Like Rockets vs Boston, and I would pick Boston here to win @-1.5... I don't know but I think I have become a Rockets hater since they traded Capela. lol.

Welcome back!  Smiley

I'll only be watching this match up, I'm eager to see how Tatum would fare tonight! I'm more leaning towards the Rockets here tbh

I have checked the games for today and I'm in for Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers, Cleveland cavaliers have indeed improved under Bickerstaff with 3 - 1, If I'm not mistaken and one of those win was against 76ers, However, I'm backing Pacers here on the road as they've also got a great streak going on.

My Pick:

Indiana Pacers -6
February 29, 2020, 08:51:55 AM
legendary
February 29, 2020, 05:45:23 AM
Nice job @Harkorede and Read.

Good luck guys! @Harkorede , keep that streak alive, will yah?
February 29, 2020, 12:28:41 AM

Yeah!!!
That was some intense game. I was screaming my lungs out there.  Cheesy
Rose was on fire at the last minute while in the end Booker made an error by making a fake shot @ 1.3 seconds.
You don't do fakes when the clock is that low. It should always be a catch and shoot.
Right decision for the officials.

I think I am going to lose the Wizards bet. Ergh!
Edit: I just did.  Cry
copper member
February 29, 2020, 12:02:56 AM
My Pick:

Miami Heat -2.5

That makes it 3 in a row!  while we await @Stadus return

Miami Heat's inconsistency played out in 3rd quarter yet again where the lost their 9 points lead before the quarter and trailed by 5 at the end of the quarter, thanks to their 13 - 0 run early in the 4th to swing the game back in their favor.

My luck was rather too good for your bad intention  Tongue

I have to get even with you at some point, so i'm tailing your picks until you lose. Take two.

Oh man! Ironically, on your quest to get even with me, you could end up increasing your holdings by at least 1 BTC, Even if you're betting at the barest minimum, 'cos I don't plan on stopping any time soon.  Tongue

<...>

I will throw 1 merit for each correct pick. If you get both...x2 so good luck.

Looks like a Detroits Piston's tonight is imminent!

Feeling very sad as I miss parlay I was going with this pick and have from my friend Timbervolves over 235 both odds was very good and I was also going to put some money but my network goes down and I fail to place any thing but happy @Harkorede is doing very good job for members here on this forum congrats guys for this win.

Sorry for missing out, these things hsppen, but don't worry you'll get your fair chance again soon and thank you for the kind words  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
February 28, 2020, 11:43:48 PM
So many games I would have love to pick from, but the lines are just too ridiculous in my opinion, It might be worth it to take some of the upsets available tonight.

After analyzing most of the games, I've decide to go with Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks
What could be worse than losing to Timberwolves while playing in your home court, It couldn't have been any worse for Heat, I'm convinced they'd bounce back against Mavs who are likely to be without Luka Doncic.

My Pick:

Miami Heat -2.5
Feeling very sad as I miss parlay I was going with this pick and have from my friend Timbervolves over 235 both odds was very good and I was also going to put some money but my network goes down and I fail to place any thing but happy @Harkorede is doing very good job for members here on this forum congrats guys for this win.
Jump to: