Pages:
Author

Topic: NBMiner v42.2, 100% LHR unlock for ETH mining ! - page 9. (Read 54158 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good day! Is it possible to display the complexity of the caught solutions (shares)?
Activity: 22
I not understand fine this... in the .bat file not need to enter the cfx wallet address? Do I have to enter my user ID which I use to access their pool?

Yes, just use your f2pool username instead of your address..

What will the command line be?
nbminer -a octopus -o stratum+tcp://cfx.f2pool.com:6800 -u Kings2021.Test -d 2
Is this?

Yes.

You can always verify your status on the pool website, if your hashrate is there then everything is correct..

Really? i can understand the HD7990 .... But not even the RX480 8gb is supported?
Or .... am I wrong something??
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B4Lo-J7oveYUFVNrsrR_okfk4uTr4XMs/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone help me?
I not understand fine this... in the .bat file not need to enter the cfx wallet address? Do I have to enter my user ID which I use to access their pool?

Is this?

Yes.

You can always verify your status on the pool website, if your hashrate is there then everything is correct..

Really? i can understand the HD7990 .... But not even the RX480 8gb is supported?
Or .... am I wrong something??
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B4Lo-J7oveYUFVNrsrR_okfk4uTr4XMs/view?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange

Is this?

Yes.

Activity: 204
Merit: 5
Most miners have readme file in archive with intructions, read that first.
I have 3 gpu .. I have to write the command line... Need to disable GPU 1 and GPU 2. The GP3 alone must work.
Please help... Can you give me the command line example?
how should i write it?
I use Win 10 x64 OS

nbminer -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:4444 --temperature-limit 70 -u 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000000 -d 2

GPU 1 = 0
GPU 2 = 1
GPU 3 = 2

Thanks it works perfectly.
One last assist?
https://f2pool.io/mining/guides/how-to-mine-conflux/
GPU 0 + GPU 1 need to go in f2pool for make conflux -CFX- /// GPU 2 disabled /// walllet adres 123456 //  user id Kings2021: on cfx .. What will the command line be?
Is this?

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I have 3 gpu .. I have to write the command line... Need to disable GPU 1 and GPU 2. The GP3 alone must work.
how should i write it?
I use Win 10 x64 OS

nbminer -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:4444 --temperature-limit 70 -u 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000000 -d 2

GPU 1 = 0
GPU 2 = 1
GPU 3 = 2
how should i write it?
I use Win 10 x64 OS
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Hello,
Was getting around 9.100mh with a 570 4gb,
now getting 7.800, by starting miner by myself or with nicehash.
Anyone?

Thanks

More than likely due to difficultly increasing due to more miners.  That is double edge sword in a sense.  More popular a coin becomes, the more people start mining it, the more difficult it gets to mine, but the more value the coin gets. 
Activity: 24
Hello,
Was getting around 9.100mh with a 570 4gb,
now getting 7.800, by starting miner by myself or with nicehash.
Anyone?

Thanks
Activity: 1
So 35.2 and 36.1 appear to be infected by Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A but versions 35.0 and 36.0 do not. Maybe false positive? Would it have something to do with how you sign your packages? Just odd that it appears only on patches.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Hello, Nicehash put RX 550 4 GB (XFX Double dissp.) can mining 8-9 Mhz in RVN... how is it possible? Really the minner is important, becouse with redteam the hash rte is 500 Khz or less. But with NBMiner its 2.0 Mhz almost. How i need to reach this values? I already test this NB miner 36.1 with windows 10 and compute mode, last adrenaline version, and in W7 with crimson beta (this driver is good for the "imposible to change" compute mode on W7). But the end its the same, almost 2.0 Mhz. my pool is ethermine

Really this card can get 8.0 Mhz with RVN?
I basically resgistered to know if for the love of God there's a pause button somewhere, to pause NBminer, and resume. I'm a newbie to mining (2 day old newbie), however it wasn't too difficult to pause other miners I've test, and this one I couldn't find an answer.

You can't pause it.. You must close the cmd (or press CTRL+C) and then open the .bat file when you want to start mining again..

Thx a lot for your answer it's appreciated, OK so I can stop scratching my head over it. I was looking for the pause button because the miner does have same performance on win7 as win10 (contrary to a few other miners I've tested which had poor performance on win7 + memory tweaks not applying on win7 (running 108x series) ), however when running NBMiner on win7 the system is barely usable, hence the needed pause button to check mails or else.  But I'll get over it!

luTin
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I basically resgistered to know if for the love of God there's a pause button somewhere, to pause NBminer, and resume. I'm a newbie to mining (2 day old newbie), however it wasn't too difficult to pause other miners I've test, and this one I couldn't find an answer.

You can't pause it.. You must close the cmd (or press CTRL+C) and then open the .bat file when you want to start mining again..
Hello,

I'd like to use NBminer because it has good Win7 Performance.

Regards,
luTin
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is it possible to solve it?

Increase the virtual memory (pagefile) and make sure your SSD/HD has enough space..
Activity: 11
Anyone know why NBminer does not display GPU temperatures....?

I have RX470s running on Ubuntu 16.04

Thnx!

Activity: 3
mining software is pretty much always detected as malware/troje. making sure the source you download from is good it the only way to make sure its ok/source code. i use awesome miner and have had no issue so far over 4 years.

you need to make sure the windows AV  exceptions are set correctly to ignore it

Yes, thank you for your answer.
I'm used to the "CoinMiner" type alerts, but this one seemed unusual.
The "Hacktool Malware type" seems far from the mining subject.
But Thanks.
mining software is pretty much always detected as malware/troje. making sure the source you download from is good it the only way to make sure its ok/source code. i use awesome miner and have had no issue so far over 4 years.

you need to make sure the windows AV  exceptions are set correctly to ignore it
Hi,
Just got an unsual alert targeted on the file AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\nbminer_36.1_win.zip, on my computer (testing AwesomeMiner).
Win10, detected => HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!ml
Is this a false positive ?
If my question is not in the right place, or too trivial, feel free to erase it.
Pages:
Jump to: