Pages:
Author

Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w - page 10. (Read 23859 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
Two questions:
  • What is your total debt to depositors as of now?
  • Would you be willing to make all your personal information (provably) public?
And also, what's the total equity that will be available to pay debts to depositors?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
it's very nice to know that just about everything is tied to pirate.
Nckrazze, you should really post a repayment plan.
If you want to liquidate your hardware, I can take that for my principal payment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I will return coins proportionately as they become available, but expect payouts on the last Sunday of each month.

Two questions:
  • What is your total debt to depositors as of now?
  • Would you be willing to make all your personal information (provably) public?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So what's the plan for the first scheduled payout date - Sunday 30/09?
Please clarify how many coins will be distributed, and how much to each of your lenders.

Also, please specify what exactly you will be returning to each of your lenders (principal? Interest until when?) - surely you're able to whip up a quick spreadsheet that shows how much is outstanding for everyone.

Awesome work for "Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Pay". You've done exactly what I wanted to avoid, and what you always denied: "no BST exposure".
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
That BTC addy in your signature has gone missing in the last 12? hours :~(
Why dont you use the 632BTC currently in it to start paying ppls ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
donator
Activity: 668
Mostly due to bad planning on my part as well as a large flow of coins at once and the rising difficulty rate, I was unable to continue my mining project and ended up liquidating most of it. Around July 18th, I had completely liquidated all of the mining hardware that belonged to the Deposits Service. I kept a bit over 2000$ worth of hardware for myself (which were my personal assets), to continue generating coins with. My funds remained dormant until August 6th, when I decided that the magnitude of the payouts was too great for the coins to be sitting around for. For this reason, I chose to place all the funds with pirate and continue to payout weekly interest until terms were over. As terms ended, I would not offer term renewals, and would return all of the coins to the depositors. However, in a sequence of unfortunate events, I was unable to withdraw coins from pirate, but continued to payout using the reserve fund, as mentioned (35%). I am at a personal loss now of over 2000 coins, but have liquidated my assets and will begin paying out respectively. I need everyone to understand that this will not be a matter of a few weeks or months, but rather, will be closer to a few years. At this point I cannot give a definite date that I will have returned all principals back by. However, my priority will be to return the principals. Once everyone has their principal amount deposited, I will attempt to pay the remaining interest.

I will return coins proportionately as they become available, but expect payouts on the last Sunday of each month.
How do you explain the contradictions between this, and what is still in your initial post, and your not updating the initial post to reflect the above?

Never mind the contradictions between your claims above and my PM Inbox.
Mostly due to bad planning on my part as well as a large flow of coins at once and the rising difficulty rate, I was unable to continue my mining project and ended up liquidating most of it. Around July 18th, I had completely liquidated all of the mining hardware that belonged to the Deposits Service. I kept a bit over 2000$ worth of hardware for myself (which were my personal assets), to continue generating coins with. My funds remained dormant until August 6th, when I decided that the magnitude of the payouts was too great for the coins to be sitting around for. For this reason, I chose to place all the funds with pirate and continue to payout weekly interest until terms were over. As terms ended, I would not offer term renewals, and would return all of the coins to the depositors. However, in a sequence of unfortunate events, I was unable to withdraw coins from pirate, but continued to payout using the reserve fund, as mentioned (35%). I am at a personal loss now of over 2000 coins, but have liquidated my assets and will begin paying out respectively. I need everyone to understand that this will not be a matter of a few weeks or months, but rather, will be closer to a few years. At this point I cannot give a definite date that I will have returned all principals back by. However, my priority will be to return the principals. Once everyone has their principal amount deposited, I will attempt to pay the remaining interest.
Just one question: Did you know, or reasonably suspect, that Pirate was operating a Ponzi scheme when you decided to place your investors' funds, and the funds you were using to guarantee those funds, in his care?

That's a negative. With his name out, GPUMax registered as an LLC, as well as all the sock-puppets, bets, and depositors, I was convinced that he was running a legitimate business.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
Just one question: Did you know, or reasonably suspect, that Pirate was operating a Ponzi scheme when you decided to place your investors' funds, and the "personal" funds you were using to guarantee those funds, in his care?
Activity: 686
Wat

People did not place coins with pirate they placed them with you. Not only did you steal their coins you stole the extra interest they were earning to pay out other depositors.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Might be a good idea to rename the thread.  Having "low risk" and "guaranteed" in the title at this point just seems silly.

How about "NCKRAZZE's Deposits - In default.  Organizing repayment plan"
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

standard Ponzi-stall, wash, rinse, repeat the Pirate debacle.

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
donator
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the time has arrived to post a repayment plan. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. At this point, if pirate pays anything at all, it will be a blessing, but it's not to be expected.

The best way to handle this is this: I think you should repay some amount to each creditor every week by sending a payment to their withdrawal address in % terms based on how large of a creditor they are to you. For example, if in week1 you can repay 100 BTC, then you divide that up, with larger creditors getting proportionately more. You repeat each week until the debt is repaid for all your creditors.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair if some creditors get paid earlier and others later.

Thanks nick.
-cyto
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

With Bitcoin, we're trying to revolutionize the world, money and commerce. Let's pull our heads out of our asses and stop pissing away this opportunity on the online equivalent of a two-bit street hustler.

I actually handle 18,000 BTC of deposits. I manage deposits of 3500+ on a different address to avoid attention. So that's roughly 180,000 USD if you are counting, Bit. As I said, give me time.

And for those of you that are impatient and proceed to insult me, you will be ignored.

well, at least it was Guaranteed.  that's still in the title. 

:ponzifail

Please! PLEASE!  stop "investing" in scams, it's hurting bitcoin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
That is Hashking's "solution" for exactly the same problem you have. So what do you all think how many of it could we apply here?

Pretty much the same issue, but I don't think the interest should be deducted. Pay the [principal - interest] first for everyone, and then re-pay the interest. Beggars can't be choosers, I know, however I would trust the statement more if it's worded like that, since that's the proper thing to do. Their names will be cleared far before they have finished the payments and they would be able to do business in these forums to make the money back.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
That is Hashking's "solution" for exactly the same problem you have. So what do you all think how many of it could we apply here?

I will currently be suspending all interest payments and withdrawals. 
As I receive coins from the various things that I have going on I will start sending people's principal back.  I will also be purchasing coins from my personal
funds.  Interest that has been paid out will be deducted from the current principal.  The reason for this is I would like to get everyone's principal
back before anyone receives anymore interest.  I am not able to give a timeframe on the repayment as there is alot of factors that can effect it.  I know for sure it won't be
weeks or months, but more then likely in the ballpark of 3 years.   

Why did this happen?

Over the last several weeks, I have had alot of depositors request their funds back with no new deposits.  I have been able to process these requests up until now.  I was also buying mining equipment and had some bad luck with some of the new vendors on the forum.  I put in some large orders that I never received the equipment in a timely manner, received equipment that really didn't work up to spec, or was forced to take a refund at a higher BTC price.  Finally I did make a mistake and invest a portion of the funds in BTCST along with with some personal funds. 

I do feel very bad that this has turned out this way.  I will do whatever I can to get everyone paid back.  I am also at a personal loss.  Payments will start going out Monday 9/8/12.  This will be a slow process, so please be
patient. 

donator
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My thoughts on the matter re-posted from another thread:

The OP is wrong and a non-sequitur, the conclusions don't follow from the facts.

The situation with Pirate is causing a bank run where everyone rushes to withdraw all of their deposits. This can cause liquidity problems for all depositors, whether they are invested themselves or not.

Take Nckrazze for example. If he has 35% reserve and a customer constituting 10% of the deposits withdraws, he now has 25% reserve until he can replenish it (which takes time). After a few more withdraws the reserve will run out. He doesn't know in advance how many people will want to withdraw and it is legitimate to serve the first requesters in full.

With INAU it's even sillier. "Insured" doesn't mean he has funds lying around in completely liquid form doing nothing. If he did he'd have no need to take the deposit. The insurance means he has the funds in some useful illiquid form, and will pay them back in a default once liquidated.

I'm not saying anyone is or is not a liar, just that it doesn't follow from the facts you mentioned. And of course, if you hold yourself to a higher liquidity standard that's great.

+1000

Thanks Meni for posting this, and I really appreciate the professionalism and eloquence of your comments. I truely apologize for saying anything bad towards you in the past when I was pissed about PUREMINING. You have been nothing but honest and always upheld your obligations.

Meni is right that these deposit takers are having a serious liquidity crunch, and some are in default since they've stopped paying interest, but it doesn't mean that they're not ultimately good for their deposits. I'm tired of all this premature lynching going on, everyone needs to just be honest and uphold their obligations to their best of their abilities, and apart from that we need to just move on to new things. There's still a very good chance IMO that Pirate will settle for *something*, and so I expect the situation to improve over the next few weeks. At the very least, it certainly cannot get any worse than the current situation in which I'm operating under the assumption of a complete and total pirate default.
Pages:
Jump to: