Pages:
Author

Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w - page 5. (Read 23859 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Quick question:
I took the liberty of quickly checking blockchain.org - just a quick peek...

So the investment address (111mamKazi1ofZ854rKTcAxhTVuGDPhhL) had ~430BTC in it before Sunday. Still can't believe that you were trying to keep that, Nick!
http://blockchain.info/address/111mamKazi1ofZ854rKTcAxhTVuGDPhhL

On Sunday, 14th October, almost all the funds form that investment address get transferred to one other address:
18KhyaJWe7aYqeL48FQmvPTFJzBt6VUPiW 432 BTC
And that money is still sitting in that wallet.

Care to elaborate, Nick?
What's that address our money went to?

My transaction seemed to come from 17jynkLbZCtSEPXUkgFJsa2TjfAzPViq1K and/or 19pvHWwpdqgfs8Q1D3y7JaAn7H8DhuAH1V... Both empty now.

Can you please explain the details of the transaction? How did the money get paid out?

I used an exchange so that I did not have to pay the transaction fee or have to enter my password for each transaction.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Quick question:
I took the liberty of quickly checking blockchain.org - just a quick peek...

So the investment address (111mamKazi1ofZ854rKTcAxhTVuGDPhhL) had ~430BTC in it before Sunday. Still can't believe that you were trying to keep that, Nick!
http://blockchain.info/address/111mamKazi1ofZ854rKTcAxhTVuGDPhhL

On Sunday, 14th October, almost all the funds form that investment address get transferred to one other address:
18KhyaJWe7aYqeL48FQmvPTFJzBt6VUPiW 432 BTC
And that money is still sitting in that wallet.

Care to elaborate, Nick?
What's that address our money went to?

My transaction seemed to come from 17jynkLbZCtSEPXUkgFJsa2TjfAzPViq1K and/or 19pvHWwpdqgfs8Q1D3y7JaAn7H8DhuAH1V... Both empty now.

Can you please explain the details of the transaction? How did the money get paid out?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Repaying in fiat at a rate of 10 USD per coin owed, this recent payment was 2.805% of the whole debt. This was an unscheduled payment; the next payment will be the 28th.

If you believe that you are still missing your first payment, or you are missing this one, please message me with your address.
1. You said repaying will be in fiat. I received no fiat. You can't repay it using BTC, but then use YOUR own exchange rate for it.
2. If BTC falls to $1 a piece, you will still be paying loans back based on $10 a piece? I bet you would more than likely switch back and say you will be repaying in BTC when that happens.
3. How big will be the next payment?
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Repaying in fiat at a rate of 10 USD per coin owed, this recent payment was 2.805% of the whole debt. This was an unscheduled payment; the next payment will be the 28th.

If you believe that you are still missing your first payment, or you are missing this one, please message me with your address.
10 USD per coin?  You just knocked $30k USD off your 18k BTC debt.  That's enough to buy another Golf GTI + mods.
It's a great job if you can get it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

10 USD per coin?  You just knocked $30k USD off your 18k BTC debt.  That's enough to buy another Golf GTI + mods.

legendary
When you will distribute those 400 BTC?

Drop shipped, actually. Able to retrieve the coins, and will be sending this coming Sunday. I'd appreciate if all harassment was stopped until that payment, and if I do not pay out as I said I would, you may attempt to harass "my family" and continue this nonsense. However, if I do payout, I'd appreciate this false information to be removed from here unless I do not proceed with the terms I specified.
It is Sunday.
So far, I don't see any coins.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if you owe 18 and gave 8 to pirate where is the other 10k ?

18k in total. 8k with bitcoinmax.
Wow.... that vastly contradicts what you said in OP
"Though a large portion of the deposits I received were used to support a large mining operation, I do have many coins that were invested with several other lenders on the forum and many others that were used to buy bonds on GLBSE"

All my coins were with pirate after I sold all assets. I don't see where I've contradicted anything.
legendary
legendary

Wow.... that vastly contradicts what you said in OP
"Though a large portion of the deposits I received were used to support a large mining operation, I do have many coins that were invested with several other lenders on the forum and many others that were used to buy bonds on GLBSE"

Drop shipped, actually. Able to retrieve the coins, and will be sending this coming Sunday. I'd appreciate if all harassment was stopped until that payment, and if I do not pay out as I said I would, you may attempt to harass "my family" and continue this nonsense. However, if I do payout, I'd appreciate this false information to be removed from here unless I do not proceed with the terms I specified.
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM

We know that. You still didn't answer where is the other 10k.

Part of those 10k is now a 2012 Golf GTI.

If this was a real heist I would be driving a supercar my friend, think porsches/ferraris. No money from depositors has been spent on a car, personal luxury, etc. All the coins are still with pirate. Think what you want, but I don't drive a car, nonetheless a golf

No 18k total with pirate, 8k with bitcoinmax, 10k direct.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Part of those 10k is now a 2012 Golf GTI.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Golf GTI and fuel... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Pages:
Jump to: