Pages:
Author

Topic: [NDL] NoodlyAppendageCoin | LOGO CONTEST POLL | Bounty for each vote! - page 4. (Read 8580 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
NMymrKszCmy2Qkk22rRb7AyUVnpDX6Hd4R

voted for #13 ! Smiley
Activity: 56
NPr4y39wKQhUtLzUsgoB8mbjHt5bD2zt7S

I like the original one the best.. Smiley
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
As NDL is getting more and more attention, I take the opportunity and ask you all to vote at Cryptsy to get this coin added:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62696
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yeeeehaa, already winning. But 18 needs colour redoing. I hate this fucking gold colour, but I had about an hour for drawing 19 Smiley

Maybe I'll make posters for three coins at one moment, such a game! Such wow!
Voted...

NdQWecfd6tPoBtfvBDSHggKfrkGK7q8AMT
Guys, you kiddin' me? 5k NDL goes to logo developer for every vote for his logo, not to voter Cheesy If it so, it will be Russian presidential elections

Nope, the 5k NDL goes to the voter! Independend from what he/she votes for Wink
Every 25th posted wallet adress increases this value for 1k. I choose this way to get as much people in touch with NDL as possible.
Ohhhmy. Let it be.)
Activity: 197
I've votet and hope #18 will win.
NW7xRS6ZWH1fxXpUw2k14pY9sxHSrRPoAS
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
VOTE FOR #4 or #5  PLZ

Grin

If #5 wins we need to talk with the CHOFSM first. It would be only fair to at least share the bounty with them in that case, too Wink

You can give it all to them as a door opener... Then see if they will accept and promote NDL on their site.
wouldn't that be the first merchant to accept NDL?

especially since they mention FSM currency on the site..

Cheesy
Yes, I also think it would be a perfect match. But since there is no other FSM currency then NDL I would say they would be free to adopt the NDL logo as well Wink
Absolutely, and a NDL t-shirt on the site and everyone could get Ordained with their NDL... I need a few more TAX write off's anyway LOL
VOTE FOR #4 or #5  PLZ

Grin

If #5 wins we need to talk with the CHOFSM first. It would be only fair to at least share the bounty with them in that case, too Wink

You can give it all to them as a door opener... Then see if they will accept and promote NDL on their site.

Cheesy
Yes, I also think it would be a perfect match. But since there is no other FSM currency then NDL I would say they would be free to adopt the NDL logo as well Wink
Voted...

Guys, you kiddin' me? 5k NDL goes to logo developer for every vote for his logo, not to voter Cheesy If it so, it will be Russian presidential elections

Nope, the 5k NDL goes to the voter! Independend from what he/she votes for Wink
Every 25th posted wallet adress increases this value for 1k. I choose this way to get as much people in touch with NDL as possible.
VOTE FOR #4 or #5  PLZ

Grin

Cheesy

Voted...

Activity: 25
Voted...

2, 9, 16 are good enough. Maybe some restyling after choosing, but it's good. Simple, known, easy to understand what on logo is drawn. I can't judge my own. Cuz it's better)
Ok, table style removed.

I apologize for the glitch!

btw: laughed hard about the "Dzhigurda's penises" Cheesy
Одни русские вокруг, куда ж от вас деться.
Я не русский, но у меня есть Джигурда найти на Google Wink
Yeah, Google knows everything about Dzhigurda. Here's opinion, in Russia, that Google were created only for people, who don't know who is that.
Activity: 4
NWqUBpzktU9ipkBAKcexy5kUeBaxE3PoCg
Activity: 143
#1!
Original and best Smiley

NXgHDkmAPNaEDn5VvT9RLyn2Uf396YXoSE
VOTE FOR #4 or #5  PLZ

Grin

Ok, table style removed.

Я не русский, но у меня есть Джигурда найти на Google Wink
1 VOTE FOR #5

NQ5Qaq4JFSGaRhPrvizFMpy7nXB1KLELte
Ok, table style removed.

Pages:
Jump to: