Pages:
Author

Topic: [NDL] NoodlyAppendageCoin | LOGO CONTEST POLL | Bounty for each vote! - page 5. (Read 8580 times)

rnp
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Bullish on BitCoins
Voted..

Nbtynm44WZ6RXwe8wszGUcaYm8QZRfybV3
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Ok, table style removed.

I apologize for the glitch!

btw: laughed hard about the "Dzhigurda's penises" Cheesy
Doh! I have really no idea why this happens. Must be a bug in the forum software. It's working in the preview and it's working with firefox. But not on chrome.

Sorry - I will change the style to a list again!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
ahaha, some logos are like Dzhigurda's penises Cheesy
Welcome to NoodlyAppendageCoin (NDL) Logo Contest Poll!

The poll is open until February, 12th 20:30 GMT.

Every voter gets a bounty of 5k NDL! Just post your wallet adress after voting and you will receive the funds after the poll has ended!
For every 25th posted (unique) wallet adress everyone gets 1k more NDL as bounty. So spread the word about this poll via Twitter, FB, G+, your blog or whatever and everyone gets more Noodlys!

Signature Code:
Code:
[b][size=12pt][glow=orange,2,300][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429447.0][color=black][NDL] Logo Contest Poll[/color] | » » » [color=purple]5k+ NDL for every voter![/color] « « «[/url][/glow][/size][/b]

Please be fair and don't fake votes.

Reminder:
1st place earns 2.5m NDL
2nd place earns 1m NDL
3rd place earns 500k NDL

After the winner has been choosen, there will be an open discussion whether it needs some tweaking or not (adding coin name, changing shape or similar).
So don't place your vote only at the "ready to use" state of a logo. If a logo brings in a good idea but is not ready to use, it still may be worth a vote since there's always the possibility to tweak it afterwards.

At this point thanks again to all contributors! Independent from the poll result you all did a great job. I never thought there could be so many attendees. Thank you!

NoodlyAppendageCoin announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ndl-the-coin-for-pastafarians-flying-spaghetti-monster-cryptocurrency-396227

Now enjoy the noodly gallery of holyness and select your personal favourite(s):
(Here's a nice formatted overview table)

#1 ↓

#2 ↓

#3 ↓

#4 ↓

#5 ↓

#6 ↓

#7 ↓

#8 ↓

#9 ↓

#10 ↓

#11 ↓

#12 ↓