Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 0.41 BTC I'm in a bad bind, please help! - page 3. (Read 5448 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Guys, this is a scam. This should be plainly obvious as he has up'd the ante and has now resorted to spamming us with PMs.

@OP If you really are former military mercenary .. Karma can be a bitch sometimes.

ok seems to be a scam. this quite a shittest way to scam people.
now next time none of us are going to help a man in need because of this scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
also received the mail.
tztztztz
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Guys, this is a scam. This should be plainly obvious as he has up'd the ante and has now resorted to spamming us with PMs.

@OP If you really are former military mercenary .. Karma can be a bitch sometimes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
today at 11:46. but isn't his loan already filled?
I guess not otherwise no point of sending PMs , initially he asked for 0.3btc and then updated to 0.41, I hope he's genuine.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I received the PM, a few mins ago. My immediate reaction was "oh nice scam", seriously PMs make you look terrible. I also dont feel comfortable with your raising the amount. However that being said, reading this thread this seems somewhat legitmate but Im currently on holiday so I dont have any funds that I could send right away which means that unfortunatly Im unable to help.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey man, this post does look genuine, i myself have been in some jams and believe me its no fun when you're up all night wondering if youre going to eat the next day or even be able to afford your rent so i feel you there and if i could help i would but i'm still waiting on a small SL business deal but when i receive my coins i'll gift you some, no need to pay back
legendary
Activity: 1540
He's starting to resort to spamming, I really hate being the bad guy but people like this get really nasty and aggressive when you tell them no, I got the same PM's, even if they get the money they still make excuses on why they need more.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I just recieved the same PM.

today at 11:46. but isn't his loan already filled?
Look mate this is last warning this is the second time you are sending me a PM I'm not interested in, I can understand that you might need some btc but I'll again suggest you to pls avoid sending PM's to random members, only thing this will do is block your account
needed amount goes up , you got quite a lot of money there , about what i get in 3 months with my regular payout ... damn i should start begging on the internet
Hi,

I am energycoin Dev. Just read your message. I don't know if you're in a situation or not. But I just sent you 0.1 btc. Hopefully that fills your need. And if you can never pay back. No worries, it's little amount. That's all I could help as I am already spending a lot on my EnergyCoin and paid 1btc for android wallet as well..

Good luck.   Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
No offense to OP..
But a few weeks ago you were just asking to buy LATIUM.. now you're begging.. IMO.
Anyone want to sell me their LAT? Msg me right away.
legendary
Activity: 999
Cannot believe this, calling scam because I am a natural cynic and once he got close to "goal", he raised it up some lol. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I could have done with a leg up when I was your age. And some random person did help me - so here you go

3ef5427c5990ffeb5e0dfe58c552113f2df03c8faec239610c6e8567efa0b392-000

0.025 - gift

Activity: 56
Its due on Monday of next week butthats why I said I need it by tomorrow.
Sad

I noticed you ignored my very reasonable request for you to post the eviction notice.
I got it via registered mail and I handed back to my landlord saying I'll pay it. I will get the notice tomorrow morning and take a picture.

Thanks, and some proof that you are getting money in 10 days would be nice too.  Otherwise, be straight up and just ask for a donation, because if you're broke now, you will still be broke in 10 days.  I've been down on my luck before, and money problems are among the worst problems (I would say right behind health problems), but debt is no picnic either, and I suspect the unsecured Internet creditors would be first on the list to get shafted if you are short in 10 days.  

I am not sure you are even going to have time to trade your cash for bitcoins.  You have to deposit your check, which takes a bit to clear, and then 4 business days minimum from Coinbase.  I do not see repayment happening in 10 days to be honest, just due to transaction times.
Its due on Monday of next week butthats why I said I need it by tomorrow.
Sad

I noticed you ignored my very reasonable request for you to post the eviction notice.  My personal reservation is it feels too much like you are just trying to get your $300 back that you gambled away on the pyramid scheme you bought into.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
So say you get all the btc you require. How are you going to cash it out in time? Last I checked, you can't pay rent with btc anywhere.
Look mate I don't know whats your deal  but I really don't like you sending PM , this way you are just gonna loose your account as most of the members just gonna report your account for spamming in personal msg.
Sorry for sending you a pm.
No need to feel sorry it was just a heads up, if you'll send it to every other member on this forum you'll eventually end up loosing your account , btw you were initially asking for a 0.3BTC load now it says 0.41btc .? what happened btc is still floating around 610$-620$ where you initially started this thread.
I'm trying to provide trust!

Do you have any evidence to support you will be getting paid soon?  Also, how about the eviction notice?
Pages:
Jump to: