Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 0.41 BTC I'm in a bad bind, please help! - page 4. (Read 5448 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

This is not a good idea - take it down asap, it wont help you get a loan here and it might get you screwed. Get those pictures down before smdy downloads them

Well quoting the pictures is kinda bad then.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I would have lend to you, maybe even donated, but your sob story didn't make me sob enough. I'm sure there are people in 3rd world countries in much more need.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
It sucks being in these types of positions. Ive been down on my luck... I wish i could of helped you but all my btc is on alts and selling now will make me lose out.

I hope you get the help you need. If anything comes up on my side, im sure to let you know
Activity: 364
Dude you shouldnt PM that just made you look bad, I understand your desperate but u said you needed .30 btc  which is 185 dollars right now.  now your asking for 300?  thats like .47
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
https://blockchain.info/tx/ae1eae798d661f1a9e1688af3128f787f03f0ce5248e60e59b34dad809e4bb93
0.02475 BTC sent to 1LHh9UWSvHMwWDEapCg71T6H2Q1jbe5hcK

Here's a little donation on your way.

Just stick to the bitcointalk thread,

Stop pming random people as you will hit the wrong person and you will be banned, I am just warning you.
I am not against you or anything, but I am warning you someone will eventually report you.

If your banned, you won't get any more help. If you want to optimize it to the maximum potential for help.
Then stick to a bitcointalk thread.
donator
Just stick to the bitcointalk thread, you got lots of ppl already by doing this. Keep doing it, and you should be good.

Look ^ I'm going to be kicked out of my apartment tomorrow. Sorry If I bothered you.. I'll keep to myself then, sorry for asking for help and thanks anyways everyone.
I will pay you all back once I get my money.
donator
I also got a PM, you shouldn't be spamming a bunch of users, that doesn't look good, and two you can get banned for account spamming.
Just stick to a bitcointalk thread, and don't private PM everyone.

Eventually you'll hit the wrong person, and he'll click the report account button. Every time you send a PM off, you are taking a gamble. Don't risk it anymore.

PM as below.

Hi, Yes this is a desperate attempt and please don't report me?
I'm a former canadian military member who just released and is going through hard times, you can check my proof here...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-041-btc-im-in-a-bad-bind-please-help-694176

I'm looking for any kind of help, any amount of bitcoin or any Alt coins.. I will post your name on my thread and I will give you a Trust review.
Thank-you regardless!

-Jeremy
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
okay you sent me a pm. I went to the thread.

I was annoyed I wanted to report you.  but  you are lucky .. I am a US Navy Veteran  I gave them 5 years of service.  I won't report your blind pm.

So do yourself a favor don't ask for money with a pm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Look mate I don't know whats your deal  but I really don't like you sending PM , this way you are just gonna loose your account as most of the members just gonna report your account for spamming in personal msg.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Can you provide an overview of how much you already raised and how much you still need?
If its under 0.5 BTC I will send it to you from this address: 1PVNNhMFaYLpx3HyHi66sYbxDQZNZ9sXss
'ol BiPolarBob can lend a hand!!! it's a gift not a loan!  Grin

0.1BTC sent!

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/35f278037a81696912e56375d46ede02aa7cacceccf520936b37a09bb7af4c54

nice thing you done, glad I didnt neg you a shill account,
]so you have 0.09 to go then, ill try to help get the rest, give me some time
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
'ol BiPolarBob can lend a hand!!! it's a gift not a loan!  Grin

0.1BTC sent!

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/35f278037a81696912e56375d46ede02aa7cacceccf520936b37a09bb7af4c54
Im going to give ou 0.013 tonight i know is not enough but you wont have to pay me back, just wanna pay it forward.  hopefully people have a heart and will donate to you instead of loaning.  you can take your pictures off if you like, since I know your not bulshitting.

Also if I get any debit card sales Ill donate 80 percent of my profits or you can help me sell them
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

Hello Man, i received your PM. I've read the thread and i'm going to say that you seems genuine.

Unfortunately nor me is in a good financial situation. I work 24/24 on cryptos and my real part time job to try to survive.

By the way i know what you can feel if you are really in such situation.

Also if i do not like too much military I want to help you, dunnow why, maybe i'm feeling that this is not a scam. I hope so. I will help you for what i can afford, that's not really much. I can donate you some of the fees of my pool http://pools.cryptoskills.com of BTCD. We're mining it very well and it's increasing a lot its price on bittrex, so i think you can earn some from this.

I hope you can provide mesome further personal info to verify you're genuine and not scammer.

I will take the Fees of my BTCD pool from now to the next 12 hours and i will donate to you at 03:00 GMT this night.
Please provide me a BTCD address where i can send you the help.

Hope things will go better for ya in the next future!

CryptoSkills, Thank-you very much!
BTCD: RKVAMJsKg3826BGbMFdmbXFfzZH7zCRx3z

I'm definitely not trying to scam people, I'm really ashamed that I have to steep so low as to beg. I also hate taking pictures of myself and I'm definitely not anon.

Thank you again and you won't be forgotten.

I've also announced our help to support you in the BTCD thread so our miners knows they're all helping you Wink https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7875189

I hope again to not be wrong Smiley

Keep it up!

About Latium, also I worked for them as promoter but also me felt like scammed, as i got no payments from them and many referrals were faked by their system.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

Hello Man, i received your PM. I've read the thread and i'm going to say that you seems genuine.

Unfortunately nor me is in a good financial situation. I work 24/24 on cryptos and my real part time job to try to survive.

By the way i know what you can feel if you are really in such situation.

Also if i do not like too much military I want to help you, dunnow why, maybe i'm feeling that this is not a scam. I hope so. I will help you for what i can afford, that's not really much. I can donate you some of the fees of my pool http://pools.cryptoskills.com of BTCD. We're mining it very well and it's increasing a lot its price on bittrex, so i think you can earn some from this.

I hope you can provide mesome further personal info to verify you're genuine and not scammer.

I will take the Fees of my BTCD pool from now to the next 12 hours and i will donate to you at 03:00 GMT this night.
Please provide me a BTCD address where i can send you the help.

Hope things will go better for ya in the next future!

Activity: 294
I hope to god your not a scammer cause, for the people who really need help will get ruined by this.  I pray you are not a scammer and you do fulfill what you need to do, I will donate something later please let us know how much you have now.  What about a picture with you and ur kids so we can see thats really you and a paper saying thank you to the bitcointalk members

With a shoe on your head thanks
Jeremy, have you considered any of the online BTC lending websites? They have the functionality to verify who you are and to provide a formal system for repayment. There are many individuals that want to support the armed forces but we have seen to much fraud to act without 100% certainty.

I definitely looked into it and a couple of them do actual credit checks, I do have bad credit and I've been applying for btcjam.. no luck so far.
I'm trying my best and this is a last resort for me, I wish I was american so I could donate blood/sperm for $$$. I just got myself in a "jam".

I hope to god your not a scammer cause, for the people who really need help will get ruined by this.  I pray you are not a scammer and you do fulfill what you need to do, I will donate something later please let us know how much you have now.  What about a picture with you and ur kids so we can see thats really you and a paper saying thank you to the bitcointalk members
Activity: 294
The signed pic looks fake...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Jeremy, have you considered any of the online BTC lending websites? They have the functionality to verify who you are and to provide a formal system for repayment. There are many individuals that want to support the armed forces but we have seen to much fraud to act without 100% certainty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
On a similar note, I can't afford to give away the .1 I sent, but I am willing to extend it if needed, and not take interest. Just let me know if you need to extend the time.
Pages:
Jump to: