Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 10 BTC to reboot my life - page 2. (Read 1997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
November 24, 2013, 03:15:45 PM
I have posted it before, and you yourself say there is no use begging here, so what's the use of posting the address? is this 'To Catch a Scammer'? that's how you feel? that's how apparently everyone else feels.

No.  A real member would do anything to try and gain more trust, including showing proof of the loss of 10 BTC from BTC-24.

I won't believe that you lost 10 BTC on bitcoin-24, until you show me the transaction.

It's easy, anyone can do it.  Don't make up a lame excuse.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 24, 2013, 03:13:51 PM
Live with nature, man.

perhaps you could teach me some scamming skills?

It looks like you are aquiring them fine yourself with this thread.
Only money can help.

Please.  Get out of the lending section.  Instead, beg on the streets.  You'll get paid more, trust me.

By the way, can you please show us your address where you sent the 10 BTC to 24 - BTC?  and a signature please.  

You're address, 153vJNkansseuwy5fj4uYA9mAUD8zCXLiq

Seems to have 0 BTC in it, 0 BTC sent.

I have posted it before, and you yourself say there is no use begging here, so what's the use of posting the address? is this 'To Catch a Scammer'? that's how you feel? that's how apparently everyone else feels.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
November 24, 2013, 10:03:14 AM
Live with nature, man.

It looks like you are aquiring them fine yourself with this thread.
Only money can help.

Please.  Get out of the lending section.  Instead, beg on the streets.  You'll get paid more, trust me.

By the way, can you please show us your address where you sent the 10 BTC to 24 - BTC?  and a signature please.  

You're address, 153vJNkansseuwy5fj4uYA9mAUD8zCXLiq

Seems to have 0 BTC in it, 0 BTC sent.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2013, 03:15:19 AM
Live with nature, man.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 24, 2013, 03:04:54 AM
Live with nature, man.
November 24, 2013, 12:25:05 AM
Got raped by everyone and everything. No money, no health, and very little hope of getting out of this alive. I have literally nobody to turn to. No family, no friends. Only money can help. I have been pushing hard to survive, but I would like to change this to thriving. I would need this to be my capital to start over again.

btw this equals to the amount I lost to BTC-24, which I am still trying to recover. I may even become one of the few to go to court through a pro bono lawyer I found. However, that would take long years to win, and quite frankly I highly doubt I have that much time.

good luck sir.. :/

sadly now all got greedy as phuck, both the haves and have nots. I have been fighting to get my coins back since they got 'frozen'.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
November 24, 2013, 12:06:48 AM
Got raped by everyone and everything. No money, no health, and very little hope of getting out of this alive. I have literally nobody to turn to. No family, no friends. Only money can help. I have been pushing hard to survive, but I would like to change this to thriving. I would need this to be my capital to start over again.

btw this equals to the amount I lost to BTC-24, which I am still trying to recover. I may even become one of the few to go to court through a pro bono lawyer I found. However, that would take long years to win, and quite frankly I highly doubt I have that much time.

good luck sir.. :/
November 24, 2013, 12:05:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: