Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 100BTC Loan - High Interest Potential, Guaranteed Repayment - page 2. (Read 2408 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I understand that and I go into this with no expectations. It's still better to try in case there is interest. I know what I am investing in will be profitable (very) and I know that I am capable of repaying the loan over a year if anything shall happen.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
Its not likely that you'll get this loan, we don't lend to strangers here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
First off, I would like to say that I understand I am a new member and an unknown commodity on this forum. This will make my loan request get looked over for the most part, and it may even get flamed. However, I can link to my Digital Point account and message from it, on there I have a solid reputation so knowing that may at least make it a little easier to deal with me. I am eager to get this investment going, so talk to me if you are interested in lending but have any questions or concerns.

What's the investment? I cannot say exactly what I will be investing in, but I can say that the profit margin on each item sold is 50-150%. This amount also depends on what we are buying in with as a bulk purchase for inventory will further the margin. This margin is achieved on items of varying values, with most being in the $xxx range. We should be able to turn over our complete inventory within the first week. If for any reason anything interferes, the inventory is a type of product that we can easily sell back at cost anyway. There are some selling fees involved that would not be recoverable, but I offer a guarantee that you get repaid.

I can put up to 50BTCs towards this if ever needed. I just had my baby last week so I can't put too much capital into any investments right now. So I need 100BTC to move forward with this investment. If the investment fails, I will repay the loan with monthly payments for 12 months and you will get 25% interest on the amount invested. If the investment succeeds, you will have the chance to re-invest or pull out at the start of every month. I hope to get things going for February 1st.

- The appeal of this investment is the potential high returns. With such a great margin and an increase in margin as we continue to re-invest, you could easily see a return of 300-500% on your investment within just the first few months.

I am willing to ID, Facebook, and address verify myself on BTC Jam if you wish to process the loan on there.

This is just the basics and a way to touch base with members that may have interest. We can discuss everything in clearer detail if you are interested and we can talk by Skype as well if you wish.

Thank you,
cardinalG
Pages:
Jump to: