Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a loan - page 3. (Read 911 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 35
February 13, 2021, 07:42:26 AM
holy shit, PLEASE work on your persuasive skills a little bit harder next time. This is frankly quite embarrassing for everyone around you right now. Nobody is buying what you are selling. Please get that through your blockheaded skull already and stop wasting our time.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
February 13, 2021, 05:32:31 AM
Ok I try to take a bank loan for 4000€ and then come to give money.

You said that you don't have something to eat and you are basically homeless. The bank will not notice it and they will just give you 4k without any guaranty? Roll Eyes
Activity: 428
Merit: 107
February 12, 2021, 05:39:12 PM
Nobody has a clue what's going on

I agree with you.  You start a topic asking for a loan, then you claim you want to give money away. 

Ok I try to take a bank loan for 4000€ and then come to give money.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 12, 2021, 05:24:10 PM
Nobody has a clue what's going on

I agree with you.  You start a topic asking for a loan, then you claim you want to give money away. 
February 12, 2021, 05:02:40 PM
Nah man I want to give money

Sorry - how insensitive of me.  You fainted because no one would let you give them money? 

Help this guy

Wether someone takes it or  not there are millions to be gained from doing https://endfb.com/the-battle

When Coinbase gives back my money I can pay people to do it.

Nobody has a clue what's going on, this can move the Facebooks stock price
Vod
legendary
February 12, 2021, 04:51:57 PM

Sorry - how insensitive of me.  You fainted because no one would let you give them money? 

Help this guy
February 12, 2021, 04:46:48 PM
I fainted and collapsed because you and other's didn't lend some money here.

Think about how screwed up you people are.

People here are more than willing to give loans.  You want a hand out.  Think about that.  :/

Vod
legendary
February 12, 2021, 04:06:03 PM

People here are more than willing to give loans.  You want a hand out.  Think about that.  :/
February 12, 2021, 04:04:43 PM
If I were you just simply buy bitcoin on blockchain. 100% sure, no one will give you a single piece of loan in this forum.

Do you even understand the difference between buying from borrowing? You are not different from him, you both ask for free money and none of you buying a single sat.
Pure troll beggars full of crap... Roll Eyes

You got something more brave to say Gayndoras?

In a matter of fact, I do. Dig a hole and put your head into it and maybe you find something there Mr. i_am_idiot. Wink

legendary
February 12, 2021, 01:50:10 PM
If I were you just simply buy bitcoin on blockchain. 100% sure, no one will give you a single piece of loan in this forum.

Do you even understand the difference between buying from borrowing? You are not different from him, you both ask for free money and none of you buying a single sat.

You got something more brave to say Gayndoras?

In a matter of fact, I do. Dig a hole and put your head into it and maybe you find something there Mr. i_am_idiot. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
February 12, 2021, 08:46:34 AM
I've found two working phones on the ground, one was pin protected that I left for someone in a bag with a counterfeit rolex.

The other is a decent working Huawei Honor that I actually want to return back to the owner, but first need to fix my Android and iPhone

So, you find someone's else phone device, you want to return back them to the owner, but you will still keep it until who knows when (you haven't money for food, I can't understand how you will pay repair for your phones)
This is a great reference for people to trust you and lend you money. You will get back their money but then when you think that is okay. Bravo!

I am not sure to do you really understand the purpose of this forum section? Lending, not philosophizing what it means "friends" or "money" or whatever.

I need 5€ to run Facebook adds( huge return expected), I need 3€ a day to buy food.

You are stuck with $5, with that money, huge return expected. Is it possible that you can't earn $5 to invest in your business idea even if we already know that is not an idea?
legendary
February 12, 2021, 06:08:08 AM

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 12, 2021, 04:37:57 AM
February 11, 2021, 07:39:22 PM
I've found two working phones on the ground, one was pin protected that I left for someone in a bag with a counterfeit rolex.

The other is a decent working Huawei Honor that I actually want to return back to the owner, but first need to fix my Android and iPhone that miraculously got electric damage after slamming the Facebook CTO on twitter.

The internet is a whooping 5€/month prepaid SIM for 40GB.

The solar panel is a life saver now that more sun is coming every day, it's light weight with 300 grams or something and cost about 40€.

Words from Eminem " If I had"

What are friends?
Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they're really your enemies with secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors
So just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't looking

What is money?
Money is what makes a man act funny
Money is the root of all evil
Money'll make them same friends come back around swearing that they was always down

copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
February 11, 2021, 07:06:38 PM
These people haven't reached out to me for a long time, and I am the only person in the world who has experienced what's life like with 0 human connection.
Maybe you should start making good friends. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to be able to do so.

And because I'm very working on endfb.com I have a shit ton of enemies who have gone as far as closing my bank account and drawing the balance into negative corruptly, as well as trying to give me criminal record for nothing and even cancelling my flight
Like I said, please make friends not enemies or else you are fucked!

I don't need much at all because Ive been sleeping outside for over half a year and use a portable solar panel.
I need 5€ to run Facebook adds( huge return expected), I need 3€ a day to buy food.
Quite surprising that you still have that portable solar panel, mobile/phone or computer and can afford Internet whilst your stomach is empty  Shocked

I'm not much of gambler but I'm feeling like winning with an edge on holdem.( Can live without it )
You can't gamble if you are broke  Grin
February 11, 2021, 06:44:44 PM
You live and you learn, on the bright side I've never known how good a hand made fire is on a cold night.

Cooked a bowl of rice and a few eggs and cup of coffee about now.

I was actually pretty rich a few years ago, from assets to liabilities maybe in the top 0.1% of the country

Maybe that's why I am getting punished.

Although I won't regret going to Vegas a couple times and hiring over 20 booty call women.
Vod
legendary
February 11, 2021, 05:14:03 PM
Any decent people here whatsoever ?

Yes, I am decent.  I also know any coin I send you will be stolen by the powerful enemies you have made.  If everyone you know (including the people you bonded with for a decade) has turned their back on you, there must be a reason. 
February 11, 2021, 03:43:47 PM
Any decent people here whatsoever ?

legendary
February 08, 2021, 11:31:42 AM
99.99% chance you would be dead and gone if you would had experienced my experiences.

So you are the 0.01% that it's still alive... Shocked Cheesy

I And I would very gladly flip burgers indeed, you don't know what's it like when people want you dead

Which one of you do they want dead? You or you? Grin
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
February 08, 2021, 10:50:30 AM
99.99% chance you would be dead and gone if you would had experienced my experiences.

I've asked two times previously for the deletion of all posts and all topics, to you saying I should go away

You also whined a lot about your posts being deleted and you'll whine again because you're still multiposting.

You can go away any time you want, nothing is keeping you here and you can delete your posts yourself (or not - no one cares).,

I And I would very gladly flip burgers indeed, you don't know what's it like when people want you dead

They won't allow you to flip burgers

But "they" allow you to walk around with a tracking device, and post ads on facebook, and beg for money online. So let's see, is it a massively idiotic conspiracy against you, or you're just a massive idiot. We'll never know.
Pages:
Jump to: