Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a loan - page 4. (Read 911 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 107
February 08, 2021, 10:04:30 AM
99.99% chance you would be dead and gone if you would had experienced my experiences.

I've asked two times previously for the deletion of all posts and all topics, to you saying I should go away

I And I would very gladly flip burgers indeed, you don't know what's it like when people want you dead

They won't allow you to flip burgers

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
February 08, 2021, 08:33:40 AM
Will you fucking go away already. You're ending FB by running ads on FB? Didn't you get banned from there? You're a disgrace to all truly homeless/jobless/otherwise disadvantaged people. Put your phone down and go flip burgers.
Activity: 428
Merit: 107
February 08, 2021, 07:59:47 AM
No I can't ask help from friends and family.

These people haven't reached out to me for a long time, and I am the only person in the world who has experienced what's life like with 0 human connection.

And because I'm very working on endfb.com I have a shit ton of enemies who have gone as far as closing my bank account and drawing the balance into negative corruptly, as well as trying to give me criminal record for nothing and even cancelling my flight

I don't need much at all because Ive been sleeping outside for over half a year and use a portable solar panel.

I need 5€ to run Facebook adds( huge return expected), I need 3€ a day to buy food.

I'm not much of gambler but I'm feeling like winning with an edge on holdem.( Can live without it )

But sometimes it's a good way to get human connection when people want to isolate and brainwash you.

Coinbase also still owes me 10.5 Bitcoin cash, which has become a shit ton of money considering the 3€ day/ living

Pages:
Jump to: