Pages:
Author

Topic: Need assistance - page 2. (Read 880 times)

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
February 10, 2016, 08:46:15 AM
when you have problems with a web wallet, contact their support. I don't think anyone here can help you with this.
someone got the same problem last year. here's the thread for that.
im already nervous waiting for my wallet to sync but its not only 1 address its all translactions
pretty nervous,sended a message to blockchain and still no answer

if you don't want to wait you can export your private key to a different wallet. you can get your priv key from Import/Export -> Export Unencrypted. if you cannot access that page then you're out of luck.
Im still confused how to do that and to what wallet it would be best to transfer the key

you just copy the private key of an address that contains your btc. then import them to some other wallet.

for fast use I recommend electrum if you don't mind sweeping instead of importing (the btc in your address will be sent to another fresh address.).
you can also make another blockchain.info wallet and import the priv key to that wallet. my [old and abandoned] blockchain.info wallet works fine just now.

there's also multibit but I don't use it so I don't know much.d.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
February 10, 2016, 08:16:05 AM
when you have problems with a web wallet, contact their support. I don't think anyone here can help you with this.
im already nervous waiting for my wallet to sync but its not only 1 address its all translactions

if you don't want to wait you can export your private key to a different wallet. you can get your priv key from Import/Export -> Export Unencrypted. if you cannot access that page then you're out of luck.
Im still confused how to do that and to what wallet it would be best to transfer the key
copper member
hee-ho.
February 10, 2016, 07:44:06 AM

legendary
Cashback 15%
February 10, 2016, 07:27:47 AM
copper member
hee-ho.
February 10, 2016, 07:17:09 AM
legendary
Cashback 15%
February 10, 2016, 07:05:00 AM
hello guys im currently having troubles with my blockchain wallet
everytime i login in the past 24 hours my translactions keep loading but never load and because of that i cannot send any bitcoins to another address please assist me
Pages:
Jump to: