Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help 3.5 btc scam - page 2. (Read 1740 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 06, 2016, 08:49:35 AM
I think that you have 0% chance to get back your money it will be very hard to proof that he really got the bitcoins

Sorry to that this OP but it's because of people like you that this forum is full of scammers
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
February 06, 2016, 08:48:52 AM

Of course not I'm not sure, maybe the user just bought lots of different documents and he had the luck to have the ones I asked for. And maybe he also managed to photoshop a photo with a precise text in less than 5 minutes. But I took the risk as it was really fast with lots of data ^^

I'll just fill a complaint and see if anything happens. Such things can take years but most of the time they end with the debitor paying his debt ^^

Your not sure but you went ahead and lent a newbie $1200+- because he provided you a few documents that you asked for? He could have pre empted the fact that someone like you would feel safe with a few fake bits of ID and had them at the ready. I won't be so sure that even after years you will get a single penny back.

It is a shame but that Bitcoin is long gone and chances are you won't be getting any of it back. Sorry to hear of your loss but NEVER loan without collateral and this can't happen, many people could not care less that you have their ID assuming it is not fake anyway. Sucks I know, lesson learned at a price, hopefully.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 08:39:18 AM
This user come from Italy. If you come from a country near it, you can give him a little visit or to the police.

That's the idea as I'm a European citizen and signed a European based contract. From a legal point of view they're is no doubt about the debt. But I'm not sure the amount would be enough for the police to search for the user if I don't provide a correct piece of ID, address, name or something like that. That's why I would like to check if the address I have seems to be the good one or if the user lied on the contract and made a false piece of ID.

In this forum i saw some people offering to pay money to buy passport/id copys utillity bills etc, are you 100% sure that you got his real id and data?

anyway i am sorry for this scam but your own fault so loan so much

Of course not I'm not sure, maybe the user just bought lots of different documents and he had the luck to have the ones I asked for. And maybe he also managed to photoshop a photo with a precise text in less than 5 minutes. But I took the risk as it was really fast with lots of data ^^

I'll just fill a complaint and see if anything happens. Such things can take years but most of the time they end with the debitor paying his debt ^^
Activity: 28
February 06, 2016, 07:59:23 AM
In this forum i saw some people offering to pay money to buy passport/id copys utillity bills etc, are you 100% sure that you got his real id and data?

anyway i am sorry for this scam but your own fault so loan so much
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 07:07:27 AM
This user come from Italy. If you come from a country near it, you can give him a little visit or to the police.
February 05, 2016, 10:24:41 PM
Hello,

I'll be quick. I've lent 3.5 btc to a rather new user "bitcoinmarketstore". The account is already flagged as red so no need to go check it.
The repayment day is still not passed but the user defaulted all its other loans and never got back online since 27/01 whereas he was always online before.
Doesn't answer pm or mail. I don't think there is much more to wait of it.

If I've lent such an amount to a newbie, it's of course because I had guarantees (or thought I had). I've got a written contract with numerous official proofs of ID and ownership of the jewellery store concerned. I didn't believe falsification was possible mainly because of the variety of documents I received in a very short time (a few minutes) and as I was the one asking for precise random documents... I didn't see how it could be possible for this user to lie.

Maybe the user thinks I won't go and sue him, that's possible.

Anyway I would just want to make sure the data I have are not totally invented. I know admins don't give personnal information such as location, but in this case I'd just want to know if the contract I have contains the good geographical area. If yes I can go fill a complaint as I've got the specified contract and a copy of the ID. If no, then I won't even bother as it means I've got completely get fucked by a very fast and good falsification.

I would like to know if someone could confirm the global area if I send him/her the address. I can of course prove all I stated above before.

Oh, and don't trade with this user of course Grin

I seriously doubt that the admin is going to provide you any information about this user whatsoever that you didnt know already. It could be that all the documents he sent you was false or stolen.

Anyway I would consider that coin gone. Just forget about it.

Why forgeting it? Filling a complaint doesn't cost anything.

I don't want information I want a validation of the information I already have, that's why I hope admin will be willing to help me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 05, 2016, 10:09:04 PM
Hello,

I'll be quick. I've lent 3.5 btc to a rather new user "bitcoinmarketstore". The account is already flagged as red so no need to go check it.
The repayment day is still not passed but the user defaulted all its other loans and never got back online since 27/01 whereas he was always online before.

If I've lent such an amount to a newbie, it's of course because I had guarantees (or thought I had). I've got a written contract with numerous official proofs of ID and ownership of the jewellery store concerned. I didn't believe falsification was possible mainly because of the variety of documents I received in a very short time (a few minutes) and as I was the one asking for precise random documents... I didn't see how it could be possible for this user to lie.

Anyway I would just want to make sure the data I have are not totally invented. I know admins don't give personnal information such as location, but in this case I'd just want to know if the contract I have contains the good geographical area. If yes I can go fill a complaint as I've got the specified contract and a copy of the ID. If no, then I won't even bother as it means I've got completely get fucked by a very fast and good falsification.

I would like to know if someone could confirm the global area if I send him/her the address. I can of course prove all I stated above before.

I seriously doubt that the admin is going to provide you any information about this user whatsoever that you didnt know already. It could be that all the documents he sent you was false or stolen.

Anyway I would consider that coin gone. Just forget about it.
Activity: 20
February 05, 2016, 10:05:16 PM
Man... you should not lend your BTC, ever.
That's my very simple rule-of-thumb.
February 05, 2016, 07:52:53 PM
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: