Pages:
Author

Topic: need help from trusted people - page 7. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 01:47:34 PM
hi all
at first i love to thanks all who care about my post and give me some advice really i feel iam in a true family want to help me God protect all
really i dont know much on how to get bitcoin all i know u can install an programme on ur hard and it count some bitcoin for u for as money i dont have any money really in my Wallet to start with it
 and try to see some video and when i try to sign up  in an xapo wallet and its closed and dont know any trust site for trusted wallet
for as my skills iam animator and graphic design , talk many of language English , France , Arabic
little Russian playing very well football Smiley but this skill cant help me
have an channel on Youtube have 360 subscriber on it
do some lesson for kids and about historic in arabic and English
its all about me and really iam very happy to see all this replay on my post for help me
thanks really thanks Brothers ♥ & Sisters
give me some thing to beginning with it to be good and have more experience with it and i will work hard to get really money to built my future

The line that stands out in this statement of yours is the animation/graphic design part. That can really help you get into bit[Suspicious link removed]ver to the services section and try to find people who are looking for graphic designers. They are willing to pay a lot of money to have exactly what they want on time. If you are confident in your ability to design, then you can even start trying to put your work into signature campaign design threads and see if you can get chosen. Those designers have the chance to get paid a lot.

thank u too much i will see this and hope to get help and it will be beside bitcoin
God bless u bro and thanks for this suggest♥
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 06, 2017, 01:43:14 PM
hi all iam new here and new in bitcoin world
iam an old in my family my father us past way
 and hope to get successful
i need to learn and be good to get money
please help me and give me more advice to stand on my foot and help my family and built my future
i hope to find good people to advice me and help me too
God bless All 

Sad to hear that pal regarding on your situation but i would like to say that it wont really be easy and it wont really be fast for you to make money on here.Unless if you do have skills which are commonly being seek in this forum or even on freelancing sites.I know what you feel and the hardship if no one do already supports you in your back.As a breadwinner this place might give you some hopes.Links have been posted above by some members regarding on the right place which you can able to know the basics.

thanks bro for ur message and i know it will be hard at first but i will be patient to stand on my feet

You seems so active and expecting to learn more from the people in the forum. For you I advice you check the threads in the beginners and help section. This section is mostly checked and utilize by the newbies. Most of the thread will give you the answer for your queries. You just no need to type reply every time here.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 06, 2017, 01:39:32 PM
hi all
at first i love to thanks all who care about my post and give me some advice really i feel iam in a true family want to help me God protect all
really i dont know much on how to get bitcoin all i know u can install an programme on ur hard and it count some bitcoin for u for as money i dont have any money really in my Wallet to start with it
 and try to see some video and when i try to sign up  in an xapo wallet and its closed and dont know any trust site for trusted wallet
for as my skills iam animator and graphic design , talk many of language English , France , Arabic
its all about me and really iam very happy to see all this replay on my post for help me
give me some thing to beginning with it to be good and have more experience with it and i will work hard to get really money to built my future

The line that stands out in this statement of yours is the animation/graphic design part. That can really help you get into bitcoin. Go over to the services section and try to find people who are looking for graphic designers. They are willing to pay a lot of money to have exactly what they want on time. If you are confident in your ability to design, then you can even start trying to put your work into signature campaign design threads and see if you can get chosen. Those designers have the chance to get paid a lot.
September 06, 2017, 01:32:52 PM
Welcome, but we need more output about you. Do you want mining, trading or direct investment?

You can start by getting hardware if you want to start mining. For trading, you need to learn how to do that. For investment, you need to find good projects and join their ICO.

September 06, 2017, 01:26:26 PM
please help me and give me more advice to stand on my foot and help my family and built my future
God bless All 

Sad to hear that pal regarding on your situation but i would like to say that it wont really be easy and it wont really be fast for you to make money on here.Unless if you do have skills which are commonly being seek in this forum or even on freelancing sites.I know what you feel and the hardship if no one do already supports you in your back.As a breadwinner this place might give you some hopes.Links have been posted above by some members regarding on the right place which you can able to know the basics.

thanks bro for ur message and i know it will be hard at first but i will be patient to stand on my feet
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
September 06, 2017, 01:21:08 PM
God bless All 

September 06, 2017, 12:57:43 PM
You should stop begging people because this is not a charity. I admire people who are experiencing trials in their life and don't look pity on themselves but find a way to work things out instead so be a man okay.

iam a man i just need help in this bitcoin learn and trusted way not pigging any on
and ur talk not good and i will not replay to u because i dont want to make people comparing between us
best of luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 03:40:25 AM
You should stop begging people because this is not a charity. I admire people who are experiencing trials in their life and don't look pity on themselves but find a way to work things out instead so be a man okay.
September 06, 2017, 12:39:43 AM
hi all
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 05, 2017, 11:44:37 PM
Hey fox, welcome to the forum. It's like you do really lack of knowledge about crypto's or bitcoin itself. Why not try to read some sort of helpful materials at beginners and help section? Here's the link for it : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 I know you can do it, stand with your own foot and help your family, just focus and keep on learning.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 05, 2017, 08:00:36 PM
God bless All 

Hello sir i think You can start investing? trading ? or if you like you can start here in forum you can earn here just joining in signatures campaign but my your only a newbie so you can start reading here also and if you dont mind you can watch youtube to guide you in trading and investing if you are new in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 07:11:19 PM
God bless All 

First you can start learning the basics of bitcoin read some books about it or any article just to help you to know more about bitcoin then go level up your account here in forum so you can join signature campaign because i think they will not accept newbie to join, but if you have a facebook or twitter you can join in their social media campaign, just explore here and you can be successful someday.

I also recommend YouTube videos. You can search only "Bitcoin" and proceed to watch every video. In a few days you will know lots about the technology and how everything works.
YouTube is no doubt one of the best way to know about Bitcoin for someone who hardly knows anything about it. In addition to it, I’ll suggest to go for the articles related to Bitcoin as well. Secondly, look for the individuals who know about Bitcoin and try to grasp maximum knowledge from them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
September 05, 2017, 06:39:47 AM
God bless All 

You need to worry about your past. There are lots of opportunity to explore yourself to learn more about bitcoin earn it for personal or any uses. Kindly check the videos available in the youtube to learn about bitcoin first and do post daily in any section to learn more about btc. Once your rank up to higher rank you can earn more money and If you technically strong you can utilize the same in smart contract projects or in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
September 05, 2017, 05:40:11 AM
God bless All  

You can learn how to earn BTC in this board or you can offer your skills OP, if someone wants to help you, you can post your bitcoin address with your post some people might send you a few coins to help you start with but it is optional.
Activity: 630
September 05, 2017, 04:26:39 AM
God bless All 

Your in perfect place mate and you can earn more money here!

And theirs a various choices that you can choose among here and that is faucets,Sig camps,Service jobs,social media task, tradings, Blogging, video editing,translating local language and many more and the thing you need to do is not to be lazy and not relying on spoon feeding on others advice.

You should seek for yourself and try out on what job you are enjoying here so that you will not be bored to execute the task and you can earn more money with that thing.
Activity: 588
September 05, 2017, 04:22:43 AM
you only read and learn about bitcoin in bitcointalk is enough
after understand about bitcoin and how to get bitcoin, trading and learn about altcoin you can get bitcoin and exchange to fiat money in youre country
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
September 05, 2017, 03:42:55 AM
God bless All 

While reading your whithering domestic circumstances,i also feel shriveled.
This forum is almost giving a sense of happy satisfaction to everyone by helping each other.
I would suggest you to buy ethereum if possible and then trade them when you are satisfied with profit generated.
I do not think mate will start to trade or to invest money, much better if OP starts to read more information about bitcoin provided in this forum and make post to rank up his account then after amount he will start earning own his own without any investment, and OP need to discuss it also to other family member to generate income also.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 05, 2017, 01:39:06 AM
God bless All 

While reading your whithering domestic circumstances,i also feel shriveled.
This forum is almost giving a sense of happy satisfaction to everyone by helping each other.
I would suggest you to buy ethereum if possible and then trade them when you are satisfied with profit generated.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2017, 10:45:57 PM
God bless All 

First you can start learning the basics of bitcoin read some books about it or any article just to help you to know more about bitcoin then go level up your account here in forum so you can join signature campaign because i think they will not accept newbie to join, but if you have a facebook or twitter you can join in their social media campaign, just explore here and you can be successful someday.

I also recommend YouTube videos. You can search only "Bitcoin" and proceed to watch every video. In a few days you will know lots about the technology and how everything works.

Beware, Youtube is full of scam attempts, for newbies I don't know if it's really a good idea... They could believe any Ponzi HYIP video and waste money. Youtube videos are surely a very good source of information, but for intermediary+ level of Bitcoin's enthusiasts.

I think the best he can do is to read Beginners & Help section, if there is any doubt ask on the threads related to the subject you are reading. Anyway, the best way to make profit from Crypto-Currency is by buying cheap and selling high (Bitcoins).
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 04, 2017, 08:13:18 PM
God bless All 

Pages:
Jump to: