Pages:
Author

Topic: need help from trusted people - page 8. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
September 04, 2017, 07:57:14 PM
hi all iam new here and new in bitcoin world
iam an old in my family my father us past way
 and hope to get successful
i need to learn and be good to get money
please help me and give me more advice to stand on my foot and help my family and built my future
i hope to find good people to advice me and help me too
God bless All 

If you dont have money to buy btc and to invest in a program ,you may start your journey  in this forum. Just be active and make your account to rank up by then you can  now join signature campaign for you to start earning . You can also do some task in service section in exchange of bitcoin.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 07:51:08 PM
please help me and give me more advice to stand on my foot and help my family and built my future
God bless All 

If you have no capital to invest i think you should active to this forum to rank up then try to explore this forum to more information or searching to some articles in google about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. You can join to signature campaign or social bounties to earn. Just don't lose hopes always be positive.  
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 04, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
God bless All 

There are some ways to get money in bitcoins, you can sell your skills be paid with bitcoins for example, if you have skill in programming languages of computers, you can sell your skills with bitcoins or maybe you have other skill can be offered to other users on here, also you can start learning about trading altcoins mostly peoples on here, they can make money online with bitcoins via trading altcoins although it is not easy but it is one of the best choice to make money in bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 07:33:27 PM
I think you've entered the right yag, in the bitcoin world, in bitcoin I'm sure you can succeed can stand on your own feet, you can start looking for earnings through trading or through bitcointalk, if you really serious my suggestions you lot to learn graphics or a lot to read about bitcoin or can also ask questions with friends who are already reliable in the world of bitcoin, that way I think you can succeed with what you expect, that if my suggestion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 04, 2017, 07:30:04 PM
God bless All 

First you can start learning the basics of bitcoin read some books about it or any article just to help you to know more about bitcoin then go level up your account here in forum so you can join signature campaign because i think they will not accept newbie to join, but if you have a facebook or twitter you can join in their social media campaign, just explore here and you can be successful someday.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
September 04, 2017, 07:17:59 PM
In order to make money you need money. Simplest thing to do is just buy as much BTC as you can and eventually you will profit. If you want to start trading you need huge investment, same goes for mining.
Activity: 364
September 04, 2017, 07:14:04 PM
you can start by investing in the crypto world if you have some capital to do trading, if not possible to search a little through faucet tau using your own computer to get some coins you want
Activity: 172
September 04, 2017, 07:07:54 PM
Welcome, but we need more output about you. Do you want mining, trading or direct investment?

You can start by getting hardware if you want to start mining. For trading, you need to learn how to do that. For investment, you need to find good projects and join their ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
God bless All 
Pages:
Jump to: