Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help where to post my $200k = right now ~500 BTC finders fee - page 11. (Read 27677 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I want to thank everyone who invested time and efforts to find a customer.

A Special Thanks to a user  who initiated the following news

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/luxury-villa-available-only-for-bitcoin-historical-caesarea/

I dont know if he wants to be mentioned, but he is welcome to jump in and take credit Smiley

So does this person get the prize? Nice add too, should definitely get some attention.

No...why? It's just a news!

what if OP gets a buyer via this news?

thanks for the questions. then the guy who created the news will get the finder's fee

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/luxury-villa-available-only-for-bitcoin-historical-caesarea/

I dont know if he wants to be mentioned, but he is welcome to jump in and take credit Smiley

So does this person get the prize? Nice add too, should definitely get some attention.

what if OP gets a buyer via this news?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

No clue in finding people, but was just curious if someone else did. How are things? Any potential buyers? I wish best of luck Cheesy

thank You for the questions and the kind wish. many trying to help but no success yet.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
No clue in finding people, but was just curious if someone else did. How are things? Any potential buyers? I wish best of luck Cheesy
Nice property i might know someone who would be interested.....lets see....ill hopefully pm you soon

any luck?
@Maidak

I opened skype and see you on line. I also have send you a PM. if you read this please
check your skype. thanks
Nice property i might know someone who would be interested.....lets see....ill hopefully pm you soon

Great Smiley good luck
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
@Caesarea

did You read my PM, please let me know if this would be an acceptable option?

sorry for late reply, I was busy the whole day. thanks for trying.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
@Caesarea

did You read my PM, please let me know if this would be an acceptable option?
Maidak any news ...........I hope Your fine.
Hey, I just sent you a PM with some helpful information. My family does real estate here in the states.

If you can't sell it by owner and its just sitting there. I would either rent it out or let a real estate company sell it. The normal % cut for the real estate agent is 6%, 3% for the Lister and 3% for the broker. I would try to talk to the people I sent you to via PM and try having them sell it for a flat 3% (This is what I do). They should take it!

Hope this helped!

I answered the PM and hope You understand the point.but thanks for trying.

I will repeat ......in Israel I did maximum because I live here so chances are very slim here that I missed a potential customer.
but abroad the interesting countries with jewish people are USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium.........
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey, I just sent you a PM with some helpful information. My family does real estate here in the states.

If you can't sell it by owner and its just sitting there. I would either rent it out or let a real estate company sell it. The normal % cut for the real estate agent is 6%, 3% for the Lister and 3% for the broker. I would try to talk to the people I sent you to via PM and try having them sell it for a flat 3% (This is what I do). They should take it!

Hope this helped!
Sir, when you're online please read my PM and consider  Smiley

sorry for the late reply and thank You for all the efforts and time  Smiley
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Sir, when you're online please read my PM and consider  Smiley
Bump

there is still action but it could be more..........

thanks all PMs
Pages:
Jump to: