Pages:
Author

Topic: Need Suggestions to move from Newbie to Next Level - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
for a better newbie learn and read everything about bitcointalk. to make it easier for you in the future

For a newbie to be able to move to the next level, its necessary to have wide undestanding of bitcointalk to have a good post with sense.thanks.
Activity: 98
Hi Everyone,

I just started to use bitcointalk. Please provide some suggestions to move from newbie to the Next Level.

Thanks!

The main lesson I can strongly recommend to you — learn search engine on that forum so you can stop asking the questions that been already answered for a thousands of times. That will definitely save time and nerves for you and most of local members
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
There are only 2 suggestions for you. Keep making good posts on here and keep waiting for correct time. Because you can get maximum 14 activities per 2 weeks. When you reach 30 activities you will move Newbie to Jr. Member.
Activity: 119
Newbie to next level such is junior level is not that hard to do,you need to have a 30 post and 30 activity then you will already get the junior member you want.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
It used to be okay to have a decent post count but that was changed recently where you also need to get merit points. These are very elusive...lol. I would have been a Full member by now on the old system because I have enough posts but the new system requires me to have like a 100 merits as well Shocked.

So basically you have to post a fair amount of good content and hope that along the way you pick up some merits.

Welcome to the forum and all the best!
Activity: 43
Thanks for Sharing!
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Activity: 43
Hi Everyone,

I just started to use bitcointalk. Please provide some suggestions to move from newbie to the Next Level.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: